I think I found something

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,011 replies to this topic
Kazooycar
  • Kazooycar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

Has anybody tried driving the spaceship car through the seemingly dead end branch roads that go off the main path leading up Mt Chiliad coming up from the West? If I remember correctly they have symbols on them in white, similar to the red one on top where the UFO appears (supposedly). Somebody look into this!
  • M_Redfield likes this

GameShowKid
  • GameShowKid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Has anybody tried driving the spaceship car through the seemingly dead end branch roads that go off the main path leading up Mt Chiliad coming up from the West? If I remember correctly they have symbols on them in white, similar to the red one on top where the UFO appears (supposedly). Somebody look into this!

Can you post a pic of the map indicating where one of these roads are? I haven't seen them, and I have nowhere near 100%, but this really interests me.

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

I hope there are other mysteries to solve...kinda sad jiggabig solved this......si you need 100% completion and all 50 ufo parts?

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

Congrats OP, you won! First internet guy to solve it. But I was hoping a little more detective work was required. Just finding ufo parts and getting 100% is just work, no detective skills required to crack it, just a treasure hunt.

I spent tonight trying to blow the ass off the purple dinosaur with sticky bombs at the market, hoping for a magical egg to pop out. Nothing, bombed every water tower trailer and storage container there too. Nothing.

Looking at symbs again...theres no way thats a guy holding flashlight. His legs are walking away from thrust of jetpack. And then all the other boxes...

Maybe the treasure hunt isnt over yet? Maybe theres time for us to find consolation prizes in the drawing...
  • GameShowKid likes this

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

Op, have you tried taking that Time buggy up to 88 mph? Is there a street in front of a courthouse in this game? Perhaps run it in front of courthouse at full speed during a lightning storm. I mean if theres a nod to Back to the Future with that buggy...

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

A comment on YouTube states:

Spoiler
Probably a lie but worth a try (that rhymes, lol).

HungryDingo
  • HungryDingo

Grove ST 4 Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

im waiting to see if we can actually drive this thing!

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Man...I wish I had time to already get to 100%  lol....that was pretty fast.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

Man...I wish I had time to already get to 100%  lol....that was pretty fast.

Yeah it's fast. Let's hope that he rushed otherwise it means that the game is simple and short. Also the main missions bring the game to 50%. The rest is side missions and collectibles. Which are all in the guide.

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

In regards to the UFOcar, mine disappeared and I can't seem to be able to find it. It's not in the garage(s), and the place where you originally get it doesn't open anymore...

jiggabig
  • jiggabig

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

Congrats OP, you won! First internet guy to solve it. But I was hoping a little more detective work was required. Just finding ufo parts and getting 100% is just work, no detective skills required to crack it, just a treasure hunt.

I spent tonight trying to blow the ass off the purple dinosaur with sticky bombs at the market, hoping for a magical egg to pop out. Nothing, bombed every water tower trailer and storage container there too. Nothing.

Looking at symbs again...theres no way thats a guy holding flashlight. His legs are walking away from thrust of jetpack. And then all the other boxes...

Maybe the treasure hunt isnt over yet? Maybe theres time for us to find consolation prizes in the drawing...

I dont think its over bro!
There must be a jetpack :/

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

How do you people even think that that little stick figure is a person with a UV light? Theres an acme-style rocket looking thingy on his back with a cord from the pack to his hand...
He's even standing like hes ready for take off.

I am convinced that the utimate gift in this game will be the jetpack. That stick figure says

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

Already 100%? Get a life wow

jiggabig
  • jiggabig

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

Already 100%? Get a life wow

get a life? lol

my semester starts 14th of october so i have enough freetime bro

disampt
  • disampt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by disampt, 20 September 2013 - 10:53 AM.

I really believe that this is part of that easter egg..
Some thing can be related. Others I'm still trying to figure out.

http://imageshack.us...4/9427/awq4.jpg

Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Wow nice, do you have try to hit it?

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

In regards to the UFOcar, mine disappeared and I can't seem to be able to find it. It's not in the garage(s), and the place where you originally get it doesn't open anymore...

same here... i put it into Franklin's garage when i got it, but it dissapeared and i cant find it anymore... any ideas bout this?

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

PC version must be there...
  • Recept and Rafael_bc like this

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Iv got the jetpack it is behind the strip club after the ufo appears.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Try using a cheat to spawn a buzzard once it appears, then land on it.

jiggabig
  • jiggabig

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Try using a cheat to spawn a buzzard once it appears, then land on it.

damn ufo dissapears if i get too close

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by Jcjtree, 20 September 2013 - 12:27 PM.

I got 100% completion and went to the top of mt.chilad with the space docker and no UFO appeared. I went at night in the day and when it was raining and still no flying UFO. There might be something else that triggers it to appear besides just having to complete the game

Jiggabig what did you do to get the UFO to come out once you got up top the mountain?

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

and i found a dinosaur getting out of an giant egg right in front of the mask shop...

pics or really didn't happen, as WhiteAmericanLawman said ^^

jiggabig
  • jiggabig

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:41 PM Edited by jiggabig, 20 September 2013 - 12:42 PM.

I got 100% completion and went to the top of mt.chilad with the space docker and no UFO appeared. I went at night in the day and when it was raining and still no flying UFO. There might be something else that triggers it to appear besides just having to complete the game

Jiggabig what did you do to get the UFO to come out once you got up top the mountain?

did u honked with the space docker? i got it 2 times right now but i dont know what else to do man i really want to solve this easter egg

but what u did was right, i went up there at night and raining and about 2 am the ufo appeared

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

did u honked with the space docker? i got it 2 times right now but i dont know what else to do man i really want to solve this easter egg

but what u did was right, i went up there at night and raining and about 2 am the ufo appeared

Yea I was up there honking for like 20 minutes everytime I went. Idk what it could be I never went in the ocean to find the sunken UFO so maybe I gotta do that for it to appear other than that I got no idea why I can't get one to so up

biggtafan88
  • biggtafan88

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

there is nessie in the alamo sea...

jiggabig
  • jiggabig

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Yea I was up there honking for like 20 minutes everytime I went. Idk what it could be I never went in the ocean to find the sunken UFO so maybe I gotta do that for it to appear other than that I got no idea why I can't get one to so up

i wasnt in the ocean also

biggtafan88
  • biggtafan88

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

and there is also leatherface...

biggtafan88
  • biggtafan88

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

I really believe that this is part of that easter egg..
Some thing can be related. Others I'm still trying to figure out.

http://imageshack.us...4/9427/awq4.jpg

wtf is that?I'don't think it is ufo related...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users