2,777 replies to this topic
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

^^^ That's pretty cool, actually!

Xenorama, what's the recipe for copper paintjob? I dig it.

I'm glad you asked, I had been meaning to check on it because I didn't remember. Luckily, I can use my save editor to find out.

Anyway, the mix is:

Metallic: Creek Brown

Pearlescent: Cream

That mix gets you this one:

0_0.jpg

Also, I have done a nice darker copper which was easier to remember, it's Metallic - Carbon Black with the Pearlescent setting of Cream also. Cream does a nice job of giving the same shine as Ice White or Frost White, but it has that tint of brown that can work really nicely.

Here's the Carbon Black + Cream:

3JTm2bB.jpg

-xeno

Also, does anyone know why my snapmatic pics are like this (small, black borders)? Does it have something to do with the TV?

Yeah probably, if your TV isn't widescreen then the game will, I assume, only capture what it's rendering... But Rockstar apparently set a single default size for Snapmatic images so they end up with black bars.

You ever check out an Exemplar xenorama?

Supposedly the best/fastest Coupe in the game.  I got a Rapid GT though, like you, so no need for an Exemplar as it's the exact same car as the Exemplar but faster and with two doors, that's all.  I got a Coupe for every character already.  Zion hard top for Michael, Cognoscenti Cabrio for Franklin, and Ocelot F620 for Trevor.  The rest are Sports and Supers + one emergency vehicle (Police Riot) and one motorcycle (Bati 801RR)

• xenorama likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

That awkward moment when you realize you started a new page and there is no post above you :D

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

LOL, yeah, just noticed that one!  Son of a bitch, lol

• gear999 likes this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

Supposedly the best/fastest Coupe in the game.  I got a Rapid GT though, like you, so no need for an Exemplar as it's the exact same car as the Exemplar but faster and with two doors, that's all.  I got a Coupe for every character already.  Zion hard top for Michael, Cognoscenti Cabrio for Franklin, and Ocelot F620 for Trevor.  The rest are Sports and Supers + one emergency vehicle (Police Riot) and one motorcycle (Bati 801RR)

I do like the Exemplar, but I already have two Rapid GT's (one hard top one convertible), so I don't have room for that one.

However, in a similar comparison, I prefer the Felon (4 door) over the Felon GT (2 door). Not only can you add a spoiler to the Felon but NOT to the GT, it also feels like it might be faster and it definitely handles a little better. I also think that car's design works better with 4 doors anyway.

I recently finally tried out the Cognoscenti Cabrio as well, I didn't think I would like it but it's pretty nice! Could use some more custom options but that's no big deal.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

However, in a similar comparison, I prefer the Felon (4 door) over the Felon GT (2 door). Not only can you add a spoiler to the Felon but NOT to the GT, it also feels like it might be faster and it definitely handles a little better. I also think that car's design works better with 4 doors anyway.

I got a Felon today and its amazing! When you put graphite black from metallic colors and Bippu rims from SUV rims, add all the bumpers, hood, spoiler and limo tint, you get a great car!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

I do like the Exemplar, but I already have two Rapid GT's (one hard top one convertible), so I don't have room for that one.

I recently finally tried out the Cognoscenti Cabrio as well, I didn't think I would like it but it's pretty nice! Could use some more custom options but that's no big deal.

Totally agree.  I think the Felon looks WAY better than the Felon GT.  And yeah, I like the Rapid GT over the Exemplar.

Cognoscenti Cabrio owns man!  Supposedly it's in the top 3 for Coupes of what I seen on Youtube with races.  The Zion is number 2, and the Exemplar is number 1.  But the Rapid GT beats the Exemplar and looks exactly the same, minus having four doors, so I'd pick the Rapid GT over the Exemplar.

If I had an extra 10-20 spaces to store vehicles, I'd easily store a Felon, Exemplar, Oracle, Unmarked Cruiser, Sheriff SUV, Police Transporter, Schwartzer, Penumbra, FIB Buffalo, and a few others.  There is still some Coupes/Sedans/Sports/Emergency vehicles I would love to own, but of what I already own, they are better than what I just named, so I'll keep what I have, hoping Rockstar extends the storage space in SP, so I can add some more vehicles.  It'd be badass if Trevor's Strip Club could store more than two, because I have a Riot back there with the Ocelot F620, but it'd be cool to have a Police Transporter back there with the Unmarked Cruiser + Riot.  Arsenal of Emergency Vehicles, my own personal police department lol.

• xenorama likes this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by xenorama, 31 December 2013 - 08:44 PM.

Considering the fact that these machines store save files on a hard drive, and the information needed to store a ton of cars is pretty small bits of data, Rockstar could technically give us a warehouse able to store like 50 or more cars EASILY. There are certainly "unused" warehouses around the city that would work for that, maybe down by the docks east of the airport.

Since there would be no city around to render, the game wouldn't have a problem rendering all those cars in one big room. I think 100 might be pushing it, but 50 seems like it would be easy for these systems to handle at once.

HOWEVER, I would want it to be a joint warehouse, owned by all three characters, so all three can enter and store or use any of the cars inside.

Also, I think it should take large vehicles as well, most of which would take up 2 consecutive spots, even something like a city bus (but you'd obviously need 2 empty spots in line with each other).

• Bonnano and MetalMilitia89 like this

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

Thanks! I went for the original yellow Batman logo first, but it didn't look as good, so I changed it to the 1966 Batmobile

1966Batmobile.jpg

Thing is though, when I drive it around everyone just tries to blow it up  :beerhat:

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

So I bought a Sandking XL. I expected it to be a Raptor-like Pickup, but it was just a Super Duty monster truck, although the customization options are great:

0_0.jpg

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by Militia, 31 December 2013 - 10:03 PM.

Considering the fact that these machines store save files on a hard drive, and the information needed to store a ton of cars is pretty small bits of data, Rockstar could technically give us a warehouse able to store like 50 or more cars EASILY. There are certainly "unused" warehouses around the city that would work for that, maybe down by the docks east of the airport.

Since there would be no city around to render, the game wouldn't have a problem rendering all those cars in one big room. I think 100 might be pushing it, but 50 seems like it would be easy for these systems to handle at once.

HOWEVER, I would want it to be a joint warehouse, owned by all three characters, so all three can enter and store or use any of the cars inside.

Also, I think it should take large vehicles as well, most of which would take up 2 consecutive spots, even something like a city bus (but you'd obviously need 2 empty spots in line with each other).

THIS!!  I was reading what you said, and right when I got to the part where you said about 50 in a line.  I instantly said, to myself "yeah, this sounds good, but all three characters should be able to store them there and use any one of them at any time," then I read a bit more and saw you were thinking the exact same thing!  Lol

Oh yeah, I'd also want to store in there the large Police Prison Bus.  :lol:

I am not interested it in storing that as of now, as the Riot is much much better for me and what I do in my game, but do you think it can be stored in the back of Trevor's Strip Club?  You think it'd actually save?  Lol, or disappear?  Cuz I can store an Unmarked Cruiser, FIB Buffalo, Police Transporter, and Police Riot back there (not all at the same time of course, two at a time) no problem.  I wonder if the Prison Bus actually would manage to store there.

Oh, you DO know that you CAN store any vehicle in M, F, T's four car garage?  There is a glitch where if you park the left side of the vehicle against the garage door (the area where it says about entering the garage) on the driver's side, and get out, then quickly get back in and hit RIGHT on the D-Pad to enter the garage, you CAN enter it with the Riot.  My friend DutchGangsta did it today, so he could use a Save Editor to mod the Riot.  My unmodded Riot, though, can last 2 hours 3 minutes at the airport with Trevor, of course to instantly gain 3 stars, and then kill to get 5 and time it from there, it's a beast.  I love it.  Much more useful to me than the Lazer and Tank.  Also I bought a Barracks and Crusader recently, only the Barracks is neat, it's really heavy, obviously, so you can just bash into things, pretty fun to just drive around in and roll over small cars lol  

• xenorama likes this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by xenorama, 31 December 2013 - 10:13 PM.

I am not interested it in storing that as of now, as the Riot is much much better for me and what I do in my game, but do you think it can be stored in the back of Trevor's Strip Club?  You think it'd actually save?  Lol, or disappear?  Cuz I can store an Unmarked Cruiser, FIB Buffalo, Police Transporter, and Police Riot back there (not all at the same time of course, two at a time) no problem.  I wonder if the Prison Bus actually would manage to store there.

Oh, you DO know that you CAN store any vehicle in M, F, T's four car garage?  There is a glitch where if you park the left side of the vehicle against the garage door (the area where it says about entering the garage) on the driver's side, and get out, then quickly get back in and hit RIGHT on the D-Pad to enter the garage, you CAN enter it with the Riot.  My friend DutchGangsta did it today, so he could use a Save Editor to mod the Riot.  My unmodded Riot, though, can last 2 hours 3 minutes at the airport with Trevor, of course to instantly gain 3 stars, and then kill to get 5 and time it from there, it's a beast.  I love it.  Much more useful to me than the Lazer and Tank.  Also I bought a Barracks and Crusader recently, only the Barracks is neat, it's really heavy, obviously, so you can just bash into things, pretty fun to just drive around in and roll over small cars lol  

You can store just about anything in those strip club spots. As you probably remember from my images, I would put like a tank and a riot van there, and the long vehicles I would always park sideways across several spots so they're easier to drive out and aren't sticking out. It does save them in any position you choose.

I even tested a Buzzard at those spots and it saved, so you can store pretty much anything. Probably even a Lazer.

I did not know about being able to put big vehicles into the 4-car garages, that's good to know! There is one save with some of those vehicles in one, but I did that with the save editor and figured I wouldn't be able to put them back in, but now I know.

Also, you can mod the current vehicle as well, no need to put it in a garage. If it's the same editor I use, the current vehicle is editable with a little car button that is present on the Character screen for the current character (next to god mode). That edit button is the only way to get something huge like a Cargo Plane (but get out of the vehicle before saving, that works best when changing to something huge).

Thanks for that info.

-xeno

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

A Buzzard?  A Lazer?  I didn't think such was possible!  Thanks man!

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

So I bought a Sandking XL. I expected it to be a Raptor-like Pickup, but it was just a Super Duty monster truck, although the customization options are great:

0_0.jpg

You bought it? WHY, you can find a free one at the beach by the pier

• (OO)SKYLINE(OO) likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

0_0.jpg

Stinger GT  :)

0_0.jpg

Annihilator  :)

0_0.jpg

Riot.  :)

All in SP. :)

• xenorama and MetalMilitia89 like this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Bonnano, 31 December 2013 - 11:26 PM.

0_0.jpg

You bought it? WHY, you can find a free one at the beach by the pier

Wanted to put my money to use :p

I was kinda desperate.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

0_0.jpg

Oh yeah, I love 'em too. The Stinger GT has become one of my very favorites now that I finally have one.

Not to nitpick, but the Riot is already in single player, it's just rare (although I literally saw four of them within ten minutes last time I rampaged).

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

What makes it special...it's modded so it has another colour than the standard one. And turbo and engine upgrades, 100 % armour upgrade. :)

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

Oh yeah, I've got one that's dark red. It's strange how changing the color makes the windows appear and disappear at times, I can't figure out why.

In the Advanced Options, there is one modifier called Body Type which I would have assumed would be in control of those windows, but it's not. Body Type is good if you're going to spawn something like a Cargo Plane because depending on the number, it could have its tail missing, its tail damaged, or its tail just scratched. I don't know the body type number for a perfectly intact tail, though. I know 0 makes it missing and 255 or 225 (the maximum) is just scratched with some damage.

I learned that because someone else on here mentioned switching a Rhino from the military base into a Cargo Plane, then I noticed the difference was the Body Type (as the Rhino is a different version at the base compared to the one you can purchase, which has missing panels and no machine gun).

Unfortunately, Body Type numbers aren't incremental. Changing it from 0 to 1 or 2 probably does nothing for a vehicle with multiple types. I noticed the Air Ambulance (which is called Police Maverick) is the body type of like 138 or something, and I bet 0 is the body type for the default Police Maverick.

Strange how some have Body Type but some just have multiple entries, like the three different Cargobobs (Black, Commercial, and Military), the two different Karin Rebels (one rusty, one clean with barely any mods available), etc.

Dutch, I was about to ask if you use the same save editor as I do, but then I remembered you were the one asking me about it!

-xeno

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

0_0.jpg

Stinger GT  :)

0_0.jpg

Annihilator  :)

0_0.jpg

Wait .. what ? The Stinger GT is in SP ?? 

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Wait .. what ? The Stinger GT is in SP ?? 

With a save file editor. The one made by XB36 Hazard is the best one so far because it decrypts and encrypts the save on its own.

The only vehicles you can't spawn are the three Collector's Edition cars if you haven't bought that, since the DLC code actually downloads the models for those cars. They are present in the save editor but they will simply spawn empty slots in a garage.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:53 AM

And where exactly can I find this ? Im I at risk of damaging my save files ?

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

Google the name XB36 Hazard, the most official source out there is a Youtube channel.

Yes, it's possible to screw up a save file, but only the one you're working with. Save a new copy of it and use that if you don't want to risk anything.

Also, the save editors usually only work with quick-saved files, not autosaves.

Actually, I still had the link to the editor in my message box:

http://www.mediafire...A V 2.0.0.7.exe

Here is the Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AHzGWxQktk4

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

Nevermind, I got a Super Slim ps3 which apparently, cannot be jailbreaked.  :^:

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

0_0.jpg

• (OO)SKYLINE(OO) and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Google the name XB36 Hazard, the most official source out there is a Youtube channel.

Yes, it's possible to screw up a save file, but only the one you're working with. Save a new copy of it and use that if you don't want to risk anything.

Also, the save editors usually only work with quick-saved files, not autosaves.

Actually, I still had the link to the editor in my message box:

http://www.mediafire...A V 2.0.0.7.exe

Here is the Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AHzGWxQktk4

What do you mean quick save?  I backed up my save, so I am good, but my "save" was through sleeping at the safehouse, I edited my game last night for sh*ts and giggles to check some things out, and mine is perfectly fine...Nothing wrong with it.  I didn't use Autosave or Quick Save, only normal saving through safehouse.

Mine doesn't seem to have an option to choose the Annihilator as there is no helipad, mine is coming up only four car garages, plus two hangers, not three, and no helipads...?  Confusing stuff.  This is why I always remained away from such "cheating" "glitching" etc.

I am only checking this stuff out for fun.  I wanted the Stinger GT which I know how to get, but how do I get the Annihilator onto the helipad?  Only way I can think is by QUICK SAVING it with me inside any car from the street on top of Mt. Josiah in open space then going to the editor 2.0.0.7 and where it says about EDIT CURRENT VEHICLE, I am assuming that is the Quick Saved vehicle I am in correct?  Then just change it to the Annihilator, load GTA V up and I should be inside the Annhilator and can fly it to helipad and save it right?

eflix
  • eflix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:46 AM Edited by eflix, 01 January 2014 - 11:48 AM.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
  • xenorama likes this

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

0_0.jpg

LOL!

I remember unlocking this car and it's hilariously sh*t  :lol:

0_0.jpg

Nice!

Voltic looks tought!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

^ I also think the Space Docker is useless.  DutchGangsta got rid of either his Feltzer or Banshee for it!  Horrible decision imo, but it's his game so he can do what he wants.

Just got a Stinger GT! = )

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

I know, but the Space Docker is really special, not performance, but looks (glow in the dark) and its unique horn, and 1 time only. Feltzers are really common in my game, and I find them not really good looking.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

What do you mean quick save?  I backed up my save, so I am good, but my "save" was through sleeping at the safehouse, I edited my game last night for sh*ts and giggles to check some things out, and mine is perfectly fine...Nothing wrong with it.  I didn't use Autosave or Quick Save, only normal saving through safehouse.

Mine doesn't seem to have an option to choose the Annihilator as there is no helipad, mine is coming up only four car garages, plus two hangers, not three, and no helipads...?  Confusing stuff.  This is why I always remained away from such "cheating" "glitching" etc.

I am only checking this stuff out for fun.  I wanted the Stinger GT which I know how to get, but how do I get the Annihilator onto the helipad?  Only way I can think is by QUICK SAVING it with me inside any car from the street on top of Mt. Josiah in open space then going to the editor 2.0.0.7 and where it says about EDIT CURRENT VEHICLE, I am assuming that is the Quick Saved vehicle I am in correct?  Then just change it to the Annihilator, load GTA V up and I should be inside the Annhilator and can fly it to helipad and save it right?

Good to know that safehouse saves are fine, I wasn't sure on that and had only read that autosaves are the ones that sometimes give problems when modding.

You can put an annihilator in a hangar if you want, or a helipad of course. In order for a helipad to show up, you definitely need some kind of chopper saved at one. It's possible that the helipads you bought aren't showing up because you didn't quick-save, but I have no idea, I'm just guessing.

But yeah, you can do it by changing your "quick saved" current car or chopper into an Annihilator at the Character screen too. Just make sure you give it a paint job or else it will have the colors of the vehicle you changed it from! I like changing its colors to just plain black, it looks nice, but one of the dark brown shades is what it's supposed to be.

The only slot that doesn't show up at all for me in the save editor is Michael's hangar. It think the designer of that program simply forgot to look that up. Also, obviously no safehouse garages show up at all, and I think that's because of how they're programmed (they're not slots, they save the actual positions of the cars and they also don't save properly since license plate colors and bulletproof tires won't save at safehouses).

Also, docking slips do show up, if you have any of those. You can even change a boat to the submersible, which is so much more convenient than Cargobobbing it from next to Trevor's hangar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users