Photo

Scuba Suit and Sea Monster?

20 replies to this topic
KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:56 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 19 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

This may seem kinda out there but I was wondering if anyone has found a Scuba Suit? I have the diving equipment, but I mean like the suit you see in this image:

640px-ScubaDivingSea-GTAV.jpg

Also what's the deal with the Sea Monster Easter Egg? I've seen a few maps floating around that list locations of actual easter eggs and also include something saying "Sea Monster" but I've no real clue on how to see or reach it...

gta5-easter-eggs.jpg

P.S. New to the forum. :)

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

When myths begin to flow so fast it's not a good sign. Good things need time...

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

I bet you there is no bigfoot or sea monster.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

I can't say anything about a Sea Monster for definite, never seen it personally but I can say there is a Bigfoot.

Spoiler

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

There is a Bigfoot, but our best bet is that it is found only in a mission, and as an Easter Egg. A tip of the hat to those who hunted tirelessly in San Andreas. You probably won't find it in free roam.

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

I can't say anything about a Sea Monster for definite, never seen it personally but I can say there is a Bigfoot.

Spoiler

no, only if you point your weapon directly at him dose he dissapear.

Plainview
  • Plainview

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

Spoiler

I shot at it and it disappeared. I just thought it was a bug.

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by woolva2k13, 19 September 2013 - 11:25 PM.

This may seem kinda out there but I was wondering if anyone has found a Scuba Suit? I have the diving equipment, but I mean like the suit you see in this image:

640px-ScubaDivingSea-GTAV.jpg

Also what's the deal with the Sea Monster Easter Egg? I've seen a few maps floating around that list locations of actual easter eggs and also include something saying "Sea Monster" but I've no real clue on how to see or reach it...

gta5-easter-eggs.jpg

P.S. New to the forum. :)

the scuba suit come on automaticly when leaving the sub or dingy that you own. and only with michael.
also those maps are BS

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

the scuba suit come on automaticly when leaving the sub or dingy that you own. and only with michael.
also those maps are BS

I tried with all 3 characters, they wear the diving gear over the top of their clothes.  :/

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

have you seen this link yet? »»» http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

Yeah, on another thead. But I don't see how you can't have Religion in your life and enjoy this game (Despite it breaking a lot of stuff Religion stands for, I'm sure we'll be forgiven). :)
The next time don't bother in replying and just report him for spam.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

have you seen this link yet? »»» http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

Yeah, on another thead. But I don't see how you can't have Religion in your life and enjoy this game (Despite it breaking a lot of stuff Religion stands for, I'm sure we'll be forgiven). :)
The next time don't bother in replying and just report him for spam.

Done and done. 

wild aminal it is
  • wild aminal it is

"Nice Marmot"

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

When can we use the scube gear? Does it unlock with a mission, or is it found on random boats at any time or...?

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

When can we use the scube gear? Does it unlock with a mission, or is it found on random boats at any time or...?

Once you do the Merrywether Heist mission you can purchase the Sonar Marina up north. This unlocks the use of the Submarine and later the Dinghy. Although I believe there is a Dinghy found in the lake near Mt. Chilliad too. To use the Scuba Gear just press Y when in one of these vehicles and over water. Going on land un-equips it though so you have to get back in the vehicle.

• wild aminal it is likes this

eliqsir
  • eliqsir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

I'm also wondering this,  WHEN can we actually play with a real scuba suit... I mean a wetsuit, hood, flippers etc. just like in one of the missions, can you use it outside of this mission alone ?  Thanks if anyone knows !   I don't care about dinghy,  I want the real suit like it was showed in the trailer !!

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

I'm also wondering this,  WHEN can we actually play with a real scuba suit... I mean a wetsuit, hood, flippers etc. just like in one of the missions, can you use it outside of this mission alone ?  Thanks if anyone knows !   I don't care about dinghy,  I want the real suit like it was showed in the trailer !!

Tell me about it, I've saw a few screenshots where you see Franklin and Trevor wearing the wetsuit but can't seem to find it. Like I said a few people mentioned it might be in a ProLaps store but I don't even know if that store exists in this universe anymore?

Greg west
  • Greg west

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

On the topic of Easter eggs. I found an Alain space ship under water not far from the northern most point of the map. If you do the sconar missions with the sub, you will get really close to it while looking for nuclear waste.

RLebron12
  • RLebron12

[Lost Kings] Street Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

Once you beat the story line you unlock the scuba gear to put on in the closet!
  • jayjay5396 likes this

jayjay5396
  • jayjay5396

i Love GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:00 PM Edited by jayjay5396, 21 September 2013 - 11:00 PM.

ive found the wetsuit in the wardrobe at the save house under outfits its the wetsuit but still no flippers :( another thing only the dinghy or sub has let me dive the other boats dont not sure about the police boat they might have something...

pernaboy
  • pernaboy

Gangster sh*t

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

is there anyway to ask R* about flippers? I mean , I have a wetsuit but still no flippers , what's the point of scuba suit if the is no flippers while you wear the suit....

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by Elesdee1487, 22 September 2013 - 02:32 PM.

Spoiler

Sorry to burst your bubble but Bigfoot is fake, it's a guy in a costume. You'll get a mission with Franklin and you'll discover the truth.

[url=""]

quicksilv3r
  • quicksilv3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Spoiler
Sorry to burst your bubble but Bigfoot is fake, it's a guy in a costume. You'll get a mission with Franklin and you'll discover the truth.

[url=""]

lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users