Photo

Still haven't received GTA V yet!

13 replies to this topic
Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

I ordered GTA V at Best Buy on September 12th for the special edition because every store around here ran out. It is now September 19th and they said they game would arrive on the 17th. Called and asked UPS were my package was and they resent it to the State Post office instead of my f*cking house to save themselves money. When I pay the extra for priority delivery, that means I WANT THE f*ckING PACKAGE delivered to MY f*ckING DOOR.

Never order a game online. They don't give a sh*t. Bunch of lazy f*cks work their. 
Sorry for the rant. The end. Carry on with your day.
  • qweqwu likes this

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by nadolny, 19 September 2013 - 10:39 PM.

I ordered GTA V at Best Buy on September 12th for the special edition because every store around here ran out. It is now September 19th and they said they game would arrive on the 17th. Called and asked UPS were my package was and they resent it to the State Post office instead of my f*cking house to save themselves money. When I pay the extra for priority delivery, that means I WANT THE f*ckING PACKAGE delivered to MY f*ckING DOOR.

Never order a game online. They don't give a sh*t. Bunch of lazy f*cks work their. 

I agree with you  :^:

I'm from Brazil, pre ordered it from a trusted website and didn't receive it yet.

Thing is I bought it again in person :D and sold the pre ordered to a friend... it will come next week only... 

Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

I agree with you  :^:

I'm from Brazil, pre ordered it from a trusted website and didn't receive it yet.

Thing is I bought it again in person :D and sold the pre ordered to a friend... it will come next week only... 

Yeah, I almost went up to target and bought a regular edition today. Just didn't though. Gonna have to wait.

Artistèn
  • Artistèn

Veteran

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

I buy all my games online and i never had that issue, even got some of my games 1 day before official releases. You should probably complain directly to the postal company responsible for the inconvenience, rather than saying that ordering games online in general never works.
If the UPS actually sent ur package to another post office you should contact them rather than complaining on this forum. Contact customer support and notify them of the bad service you have been provided. In my country you would get compensated financially for it.
Good luck.

Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

I buy all my games online and i never had that issue, even got some of my games 1 day before official releases. You should probably complain directly to the postal company responsible for the inconvenience, rather than saying that ordering games online in general never works.
If the UPS actually sent ur package to another post office you should contact them rather than complaining on this forum. Contact customer support and notify them of the bad service you have been provided. In my country you would get compensated financially for it.
Good luck.

I called ups then the local post office and they said they haven't received it from UPS yet. Both their stories don't make sense. And this is the 2nd time it's happen to me actually. Bad week overall so I just want something to go right.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

I hate that you're having this problem SS. Mine JUST came FINALLY a few mins ago. My reliable UPS man just dropped it off. See thats the thing, what you're going through w/ your UPS is similar to what I went through w/ well what I thought was FedEx. Amazon sent confirmation "shipped 1:44am Sept 17" well FedEx 30 hrs later had no update status, just saying "received shipping INFO", so I contact them, they say "we ONLY have a label, no package", AMazon swore to me "its been SHIPPED", wait again, 44 hours passed by then, FedEx still says "they've not given it to us", Amazon finally says to me "it seems it was delayed in transit, doesnt usually happen"...

Anyway to compensate me they extend my prime membership a month right, well then I receive an email today telling me that due to an error on their part, its been switched to UPS... It was est to come Friday BUT it was switched to come today so I guess Amazon paid to overnight it. I can say I was not happy about the mess up but it seems Amazon is taking more steps to rectify the situation than most other comps I've done business with.

I hope you get yours soon cause I know how messed up it is to deal w/ something out of your hands and nobody seems to know "where the pkg is" ... :whuh:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

My copy is 200 miles east of me right now. It should hit my house around Friday. Got to play a friend's copy of V though for a short amount of time.

• QuietSundayLibrary likes this

BloodRed87
  • BloodRed87

Loser

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:32 AM Edited by BloodRed87, 20 September 2013 - 04:47 PM.

I'm In the same boat. Except I made the the mistake of opting for standard shipping on my S.E. copy from Gamestop.

I figured it would get here around Wednesday or Thursday, but no, it looks like it's finally showing up until Monday. f*ckING MONDAY!   :angry: UPS was originally handling but for some bullsh*t reason, USPS is now handling it.What pisses me off the most is it arrived in Stockton, CA on Weds. (which is only about a 45 mins drive from where I live) and it seems it won't get delivered until today. And why the f*ck did It get sent to the post office in Stockton in the first f*cking place?! I guess shipping it to the one In my town would have made too much sense. This whole experience just makes me loathe these companies even more. Especially USPS, It's no surprise they're losing money since they seem to do everything ass-backwards.

Heed my advice, next time you pre-order a game online, go for overnight or 2-day shipping. Anything less f*cking blows.

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I loved the GTA until we got this pile o sh*t......  try to get your money back......

if you can

najstronics
  • najstronics

Flibbertigibbet

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Mines arrives on the 23rd. Good ol' Amazon

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

I got mine from Amazon.com, came on tuesday. Not sure what the problem would be for yours.

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Literally just received my copy through delivery here in Brazil, time for my :breadfish:

arangov3
  • arangov3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

I got my game at midnight get off your ass and go to a store lol 

thebeast2391
  • thebeast2391

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

I assume your in Atlanta due to your falcons avy
I'm in Atlanta too. I checked around the 12th and everyday prior to within like a two week period n best buy was sold out of s.e. make sure u actually bought the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users