Photo

Training Chop

5 replies to this topic
Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

What does that involve?  Do I just take him for a walks? Throw the ball?  

My Iphone got wet, and waiting for the replacement.

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

You need the app to train him to sit, give paw, and beg. And it's a pain... Personally I don't think it's worth feeding him or giving him water... Just get the unlockables. I don't have a smartphone or wifi so it sucks... I have to go to Starbucks for their wifi. Like hell if I'm going there every few hours for that sh*tty dog. Stupid concept for a game

voodoo420
  • voodoo420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Only way to train him is through the app which is sad cause I only have a droid and for now the app is for iphone and playing ball with him and walking him dont do jack. I spent 4 hours one time throwing his ball to him and his happiness is literaly a sliver. I'm tired of him running away from franklen whenever i switch to him and I'm also tird of him crapping in front of his doghouse.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by Chukkles, 20 September 2013 - 12:07 AM.

I thought we were going to have pet shops for the accessories.
Once I've bought all collars, can I only change them through the app?

It's a piss poor way of implementing the dog feature.

What does his happiness even effect?
How can I train him to sh*t in the neighbours yard?

DClipzToronto
  • DClipzToronto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

I spent 4 hours one time throwing his ball to him and his happiness is literaly a sliver. I'm tired of him running away from franklen whenever i switch to him and I'm also tird of him crapping in front of his doghouse.

Obviously you never read where Rockstar said "If you play a certain activity with Chop too much he will become frustrated and unhappy". Smh

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by Racer__X, 24 September 2013 - 03:52 AM.

It sucks, you're not missing out, believe me. I feed the dog, give it water, play with it, throw the stupid ball around, and it's happy, in the app. I teach it some more useless stuff and then go in my game; he does know the trick but the happiness bar is never full. However, if the bar's full in the app one minute, it's empty another minute later in game.. What's the use.. The dog doesn't do anything or aid in any way anyway. 

The app tells me to feed it or clean up his sh*t every now and then but I can't really be bothered anymore haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users