Quantcast

» «
Photo

IV Is still the king! Anyone Else Agree?

235 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

1. Barely anything? I laughed.
2. There wasn't so much love, but the story is absolutely awesome in IV, V is great, but it doesn't surpass IV's.
3. The arcadey kiddy sh*t driving sucks in GTA V. If people like this crap, I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

(CLAPS) Sir.... I salute you :).

Except on the (3), the only time the driving isn't terrible is when you're Franklin.

I can agree on that, it's pretty cool to drive cars as Frankie, but in general, the driving is crap comparing to IV.

libertycitymobster326
  • libertycitymobster326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

2. There wasn't so much love, but the story is absolutely awesome in IV, V is great, but it doesn't surpass IV's.
3. The arcadey kiddy sh*t driving sucks in GTA V. If people like this crap, I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

Except on the (3), the only time the driving isn't terrible is when you're Franklin.

I can agree on that, it's pretty cool to drive cars as Frankie, but in general, the driving is crap comparing to IV.

Yeah rockstar messed up bad with the driving in V. They should've never messed with it. It was almost perfect in IV.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Let me just say this.

I enjoyed IV, I really did. But for me the missions dragged on. (not because of how many there were, just how repetitive they were)
One of my favourite things about the GTA games is the arcady blow sh*t up and cause havoc feel, IV didn't really have that.
I'm not going to lie, the graphics in IV still look great today, but the dark and gritty feel was so depressing, and made the game feel like it was overly serious with absolutely no comical effect. The Driving in IV was okay, I kinda liked the realism but it didn't feel like a GTA Game anymore.

The missions in V were particularly great, especially the alien missions and stuff. I wish they had more then 69 missions though (scumbag R* for shortening the story just for an outdated joke '69')
GTA V bought back the acrady feel where you can just blow sh*t up and cause havoc all day long, and then pass the contoller to your friend and watch him do it and still have a blast.
I cream in my pants every time I see the GTA V graphics.
It's so colourful and has so much comical effect.

So imo GTA V is king.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Let me just say this.

I enjoyed IV, I really did. But for me the missions dragged on. (not because of how many there were, just how repetitive they were)
One of my favourite things about the GTA games is the arcady blow sh*t up and cause havoc feel, IV didn't really have that.
I'm not going to lie, the graphics in IV still look great today, but the dark and gritty feel was so depressing, and made the game feel like it was overly serious with absolutely no comical effect. The Driving in IV was okay, I kinda liked the realism but it didn't feel like a GTA Game anymore.

The missions in V were particularly great, especially the alien missions and stuff. I wish they had more then 69 missions though (scumbag R* for shortening the story just for an outdated joke '69')
GTA V bought back the acrady feel where you can just blow sh*t up and cause havoc all day long, and then pass the contoller to your friend and watch him do it and still have a blast.
I cream in my pants every time I see the GTA V graphics.
It's so colourful and has so much comical effect.

So imo GTA V is king.

It's just a shame the A. I in GTA V is so sensitive. I mean you get wanted levels just for standing near someone. Lol wtf?

I haven't gone on that many rampages in GTA V due to the over the top cop A.I and the ridiculous waiting period to clear wanted levels.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by Flashify, 24 October 2013 - 09:53 AM.

Like Miamivice said above me, I haven't had many rampages either. They're more annoying than entertaining.

Everytime I get a wanted level, I shout "for f*ck sake". That shouldn't be the case haha. In GTA IV, at least you could have some fun with them.

I played V last night for the first time in 2 weeks, only because I had a couple of mates to play with. Joined a free mode - get spawned by the military base, with no cars or anything near me. Already bored and annoyed, I get one of my friends to pick me up and we go off to a shop or something to get some money as I'm bankrupt due to messing about and dying... A lot. Robbed the Asian, took a car from the carpark outside and we set off. 2 stars were after us like they'd been watching the whole time. This drags on over and over, I finally lose them and get a wanted level straight after because the car I'm driving is stollen. I'M SORRY ROCKSTAR BUT THIS ISN'T f*ckING FUN.

The stress continued til we all committed suicide. We ended up going to the airport, ready to jack some massive commercial planes n sh*t - expecting it to be like IV's airport, but with stuff to do, we went in to find no enterable planes and 1 helicopter. Massive airport, no planes.

I'm sorry but for these sort of reasons the game is sh*t and so boring it's unbelievable.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ADD A CLASSIC FREE-MODE, WITH PREFERENCES FOR POLICE ON OR OFF ETC. SIMPLE, f*ckING SIMPLE.

• Neonic9 likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

I haven't had much desire for GTAO either. I remember playing GTA IV  MP for hours with mates. Good times indeed. I've only played a couple of hours of GTAO and while it has good ideas I feel most if not all would've been better suited for SP.

GTA IV's SP has never felt like it was shafted to accomodate MP. Sure the MP is quite basic, but good old fashioned fun nonetheless.

Anyway my  general feeling with GTA V is it's a game out of obligation. I laugh that nearly everything that gets complained about is a criticism from GTA IV. It just feels like a game made in response to all the whining from GTA IV than something made with heart and soul. Not to say there wasn't any effort put in, but I've always admired GTA IV for stepping outside of the comfort zone. R* weren't afraid of going against the grain back then.

• Neonic9 likes this

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by -=Bert=-, 24 October 2013 - 12:27 PM.

About GTA V's AI... there is none, GTA V has no AI at all, no pedestrians have common sense or pathfinding abilities, look what happens when a car hits a wall, it reverses a tiny bit, and then hits the wall again, and again, and again... Pedestrians don't know where they're going, they are bland, boring, hate you for no reason, and are so sensitive to the point that they get scared from you falling over (the whole block will start screaming). You get in trouble for doing anything, accidentally bumping a pedestrian automatically gets you 1 star, standing near a ped gets you in trouble, it's not fun at all, and shows a lack of proper testing.

GTA IV to me showed more of a realistic world, you could go around and admire the city without getting in trouble for no reason. The wanted system in GTA V is a joke, cars and helicopters spawn right in front of you (I'm not joking, they always do), they have horrible rubber banding which causes them to crash like crazy, and always know where you are (okay, GTA IV had this problem, but you would expect them to fix it).

I didn't like how we got thrown a half-done single player experience, in favour of that online mode they made, it's unfair to leave us behind because single player won't make them more money. In GTA IV you got everything you could. So, until GTA V comes out on PC and mods fix all the problems, as well as a trainer to let me get all the exclusive and online stuff, GTA IV still shows a larger amount of care taken for it, with the story, the map, the characters, etc... Hey, at least you could go into buildings in GTA IV, unlike GTA V and its 3 or so different copy-pasted shops and pointless, empty banks that do nothing.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by jpm1, 24 October 2013 - 01:16 PM.

i see lot of people s*%£ on V , but personnally i would wait PC version which should be better because of the better hardware . i don't care much of that thng or this thing myself . only thing i expect from R* is to slide the best they can to a less violent game , and f* restaurants all around where i can cruise to with my old 50s crappy car . and eventually lot of cars too so i can mod lot of american cars on them . I DIDN'T SAY I WANTED  a non violent game , what i say it's that people that enjoy violence have lot to do in GTA , people that doesn't enjoy that aspect of the game should have lot to do too..

RedZuluZulu009er6
  • RedZuluZulu009er6

Taps your phones

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

I haven't played IV yet.  I had no console that year and only a sh*t computer when it was released, but I've played all other GTAs. My favourite has always been III.  I don't know why, but I really enjoyed that one.   

I just finished V a few days ago and thought it was fantastic.  

A friend of mine had been deterring me from even considering IV by saying it was, by and large, hated by the GTA community.  He said it made him so mad, that he wasn't even going to buy V.  He now plays V like a madman.  I made him give me his ps3 copy of IV, because he "hated" it so much.  I am not one to pre-judge things. He's the type that won't go back and play any of the older ones, because the "graphics are sh*t."  I'm the type that enjoys gameplay in my games.  I would play GTA 1 right now, if I still had a copy.  

I digress.  Point is, I joined this forum to read up on IV to see if it was worth my time.  I am going to play it as soon as I reach 100% in V.  

I loved V, but it did feel very different.  It seemed like R*'s greatest hits in the GTA universe. Lots of stuff taken from RDR, MP3 and Smuggler's Run..  I still enjoyed it though.  Story line was not at all long enough.  I felt cheated by that, but there is a sh*tload of stuff to do still.  The characters are great.  I especially loved Trevor (I'm canadian and actually know a few guys like him...)

I do know I won't enjoy the lack of aircraft.  I'm an aircraft nerd and I know I will miss the hours of just flying around that I did so much in SA and GTAV.  Hell, I used to fly the Dodo and Tank around in GTAIII all the time.  

Bla bla bla..  

-J

• Officer Ronson likes this

RedZuluZulu009er6
  • RedZuluZulu009er6

Taps your phones

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Wanted levels by standing near someone?  No.  This does not happen at all.  I have heard this complaint and have extensively tested it.  If you get into a fight in view of the cops or haul out your gun in view of the cops, yes you do get a wanted level..  Which is uhm.. realistic?

Escaping the police is not all that hard really, just get out of view or underground.  If there is a helicopter, get under some cover or shoot the stupid thing out of the sky and keep running/driving until they get off your trail.  If you switch cars or get into some shadow out of view and kill the lights, they tend to lose you rather quickly, unless you have 3 stars or above, in which case they will get out on foot and chase you down.  It gets really intense when you have a 4 or 5 star wanted level, but hey, isn't that the whole fun of having a huge wanted level?  

If you rob a store, why wouldn't you get a 2 star wanted level?  You ROBBED a store.  They all have CAMERAS.  In online you can wear a mask when robbing a store, then drive off and get out and remove the mask and you lose a star right away, leaving you with the simple task of escaping a 1 star wanted level.  

As for the cops chasing you for driving a stolen car??  It's a STOLEN car and they are POLICE.  Is realism a bad thing?

The driving is a bit too easy though and the comet has been made into a very hard car to control at high speeds.  It spins way too easily.  I love that damn car.  911s kick ass.

• Officer Ronson likes this

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

And the ridiculous waiting period to clear wanted levels.

I enjoyed that feature. At least you dont have to go to the Paint-N-Spray, or go to the safe house.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

And the ridiculous waiting period to clear wanted levels.

I enjoyed that feature. At least you dont have to go to the Paint-N-Spray, or go to the safe house.

Don't you find it a tad annoying on one star for something you've done on accident though?

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:59 AM Edited by BabeRuth, 25 October 2013 - 10:01 AM.

Don't you find it a tad annoying on one star for something you've done on accident though?

Nope all you need is patience! :D and a good hiding spot, with a fast vehicle.

I'm pretty sure there's no "Accidentally" in GTA you either kill the person because he/she is in your way or the person is pissing you off.

If you do kill the person than it's a(n) "OH SH°T" on their part because, they were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. :)

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Nope all you need is patience! :D and a good hiding spot, with a fast vehicle.

I'm pretty sure there's no "Accidentally" in GTA you either kill the person because he/she is in your way or the person is pissing you off.

If you do kill the person than it's a(n) "OH SH°T" on their part because, they were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. :)

I actually like the new system, but it can be annoying at times.

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

I Run This Town

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:31 AM Edited by Tilemaxx, 30 October 2013 - 04:39 AM.

Wow, a place where proper conversation is actually taking place? Nice. Sadly, GTAV forum is no-man's land these days, full of infants and butthurt whiners.

Anyway, really loved IV and i always thought that was a better game than SA in many areas. I always defended it against it's heavy critics and immature people over the internet going berserk against it. It had it's flaws, but it was a step forward.

In comparison to V though? I really can't say it's a better game. GTA V just looks, feels, plays better than IV.

Some points:

- I've never felt attached to Nico. I always thought he was a character taken directly from a typical crime drama TV series. Also, apart from his cousin and Packie, all other characters were forgettable and boring. Tommy/CJ's craziness was simply not there. It returned with Michael, Trevor and Frankin. Side characters were funny again, Trevor's pals, Michael's crazy family, Lamar, agent Haines etc.

- Story mode was too predictable in IV. Storytelling through missions was pretty 'meh' as well, a ton of  "A to B" scripted missions, the majority of them being car chases. The only missions where i remember fondly are the great Three Leaf Clover and the last mission (i chose the Revenge ending).

However, i should say that V's ending felt kinda rushed and badly writen. I'd like a two-way selection structure like GTA IV, over the A,B,C type of endings (A and B are pretty horrible tbh). But overall i enjoyed the story of V far more than IV.

- Props to R* for remaking LC in such a beautiful and realistic way (the amount of detail was breathtaking back in 2008), but the extra content after completion was minimal. Activities with friends were fun, but after several hours of playtime they were just a pain in the ass (hey Nico, wanna go for bowling), plus there's not an actual reward for doing them (apart from an achievement).

- Police system is so much better and refined in V, more clever, more intense, and more simple at the same time. Just hide into an alley or above a tunnel even with 4 stars on, and you 'll be cop free after a couple of minutes. Also for the first time after SA i enjoyed the huge chases at the countryside.

- Planes, fighter jet/heli, crazy vehicles, Rhino, are the essence of the core GTA gameplay and i'm glad they are all back in V. So many hours of extra replayability, it's not coincidence that they added a tank in TBOGT. That was heavily requested after the initial disappointment regarding the lack of some iconic vehicles from past games.

To sum up, GTA IV is an amazing game, a defining moment in gaming history. But it lacked key features that defined the series, and become a darker, more serious, a more "linear" GTA. GTA V just surpassed it in most departments, that's not bad. It's how technology and videogaming in general are evolving. GTA VI should surpass GTA V, etc, etc.

Just don't let nostalgia (it's a powerful emotion) distort your critical thinking, try to be as subjective as possible when it comes to comparison between a new and an older game.

• SonOfLiberty and ten-a-penny like this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Wow, a place where proper conversation is actually taking place? Nice. Sadly, GTAV forum is no-man's land these days, full of infants and butthurt whiners.

Anyway, really loved IV and i always thought that was a better game than SA in many areas. I always defended it against it's heavy critics and immature people over the internet going berserk against it. It had it's flaws, but it was a step forward.

In comparison to V though? I really can't say it's a better game. GTA V just looks, feels, plays better than IV.

Some points:

- I've never felt attached to Nico. I always thought he was a character taken directly from a typical crime drama TV series. Also, apart from his cousin and Packie, all other characters were forgettable and boring. Tommy/CJ's craziness was simply not there. It returned with Michael, Trevor and Frankin. Side characters were funny again, Trevor's pals, Michael's crazy family, Lamar, agent Haines etc.

- Story mode was too predictable in IV. Storytelling through missions was pretty 'meh' as well, a ton of  "A to B" scripted missions, the majority of them being car chases. The only missions where i remember fondly are the great Three Leaf Clover and the last mission (i chose the Revenge ending).

However, i should say that V's ending felt kinda rushed and badly writen. I'd like a two-way selection structure like GTA IV, over the A,B,C type of endings (A and B are pretty horrible tbh). But overall i enjoyed the story of V far more than IV.

- Props to R* for remaking LC in such a beautiful and realistic way (the amount of detail was breathtaking back in 2008), but the extra content after completion was minimal. Activities with friends were fun, but after several hours of playtime they were just a pain in the ass (hey Nico, wanna go for bowling), plus there's not an actual reward for doing them (apart from an achievement).

- Police system is so much better and refined in V, more clever, more intense, and more simple at the same time. Just hide into an alley or above a tunnel even with 4 stars on, and you 'll be cop free after a couple of minutes. Also for the first time after SA i enjoyed the huge chases at the countryside.

- Planes, fighter jet/heli, crazy vehicles, Rhino, are the essence of the core GTA gameplay and i'm glad they are all back in V. So many hours of extra replayability, it's not coincidence that they added a tank in TBOGT. That was heavily requested after the initial disappointment regarding the lack of some iconic vehicles from past games.

To sum up, GTA IV is an amazing game, a defining moment in gaming history. But it lacked key features that defined the series, and become a darker, more serious, a more "linear" GTA. GTA V just surpassed it in most departments, that's not bad. It's how technology and videogaming in general are evolving. GTA VI should surpass GTA V, etc, etc.

Just don't let nostalgia (it's a powerful emotion) distort your critical thinking, try to be as subjective as possible when it comes to comparison between a new and an older game.

Probably the fairest assessment I've seen in a while. :^:

• Tilemaxx likes this

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

I Run This Town

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by Tilemaxx, 30 October 2013 - 05:03 AM.

Thanks, English is not my first language and in the same time i'm trying to be as coherent as possible. I think i'm doing a good job on that :)

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Yeah rockstar messed up bad with the driving in V. They should've never messed with it. It was almost perfect in IV.

Perfect? When the game was released almost all people said that driving is horrible. Can't believe my eyes.
I couldn't go all out with driving in gta iv because the car would slip most off the times.

Gta V improved driving and that is a fact.

• ten-a-penny likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Is the sky f*cking blue?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

I couldn't go all out with driving in gta iv because the car would slip most off the times.

Stop using the handbrake. The game has damn stability control for vehicles.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

Stop using the handbrake. The game has damn stability control for vehicles.

Still, couldn't tell if i was driving a boat or driving a car.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

Perfect? When the game was released almost all people said that driving is horrible. Can't believe my eyes.

no its your opinion not a fact people on this site often get the two  Confused. 

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Totaly agree it is a good game ,a lot of side missions,kind of like SA ,a vast area to roam but I just can't get my head around the driving part, to me it feels like the car is on rails just to touchy for me ,now the bikes do handle better but for me at this point in time I have to give it to GTA IV.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

V is many, many leagues ahead of IV in every respect. The story is far less grounded but it plays out like a movie and is millions of times more entertaining.

Didn't like IV's attempt to go serial drama. Boring.

I hope R* never go back to the crap they pulled with IV again. V should be the benchmark now. I just don't know how the heists and action can be surpassed.

You're just not a fan of darker stories, because, personally, IV story > V story.
V story is fine, but not as good as IV.

About the handling, yep, IV is the master race when it comes to vehicle physics.

You mean sliding around everywhere when the tires are sponges?
I was a great driver in GTA 4 but when I finally adjusted to V I began to like it a lot more.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

V felt like something was missing from it.. it gave me the same feeling TLAD gave me just as if it were incomplete in some sense.

With IV things made more sense, I was an immigrant completely new to the city so it made sense that I didn't know where anything was at, in V I'm playing as 3 people who've already lived in the city for however long yet not one of them knew their way to the nearest store.

Maybe I still need to finish the storyline to wrap it all up but once I started getting towards the FIB missions I started losing interest because I was being introduced to characters I've never met before yet everything's playing out as if I've known them my whole life.

I did enjoy how every mission was entertaining though, seemed like every other was really unique

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

V felt like something was missing from it.. it gave me the same feeling TLAD gave me just as if it were incomplete in some sense.

With IV things made more sense, I was an immigrant completely new to the city so it made sense that I didn't know where anything was at, in V I'm playing as 3 people who've already lived in the city for however long yet not one of them knew their way to the nearest store.

Maybe I still need to finish the storyline to wrap it all up but once I started getting towards the FIB missions I started losing interest because I was being introduced to characters I've never met before yet everything's playing out as if I've known them my whole life.

I did enjoy how every mission was entertaining though, seemed like every other was really unique

IV was a story about a guy who came to the big city to find a enemy from his past ,and along the way got hooked up with all kinds of people ,not like in 5 which in my opinion jumps all over the place.And everthing in 5 seems to revolve around the dollar (that must have been Micro$ofts idea.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 02 November 2013 - 10:01 AM.

Some things are facts and some are opinion, about the driving is a fact.

When Gta iv was released, the first month you saw (allot) people complaining about the driving.

Everyone said that the driving from Gta san andreas is better and etc.

And now since gta V is released there are some people that say that the driving from gta iv was better.

Not sure if they are trolling or just some hipsters.

How can't you see its improved? Like i* said, driving a car in gta iv was like driving a boat.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

IV was a story about a guy who came to the big city to find a enemy from his past ,and along the way got hooked up with all kinds of people ,not like in 5 which in my opinion jumps all over the place.And everthing in 5 seems to revolve around the dollar (that must have been Micro$ofts idea.

Yeah I definitely feel V's story was all over the place.. I had kind of a hard time following the progression of the story with the 3 different characters because I'd focuse mainly only on one characters own side missions.

The 3 protag thing was a good idea and all bu tI feel it was just too much for them to cover, most the game I felt like I was mainly Michael and Trevor and Franklin were just side characters I got to control sometimes as well. I hope they return to focusing just on one main protagonist next time and keep the multi-protag to other of their open world games.

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

I personally prefer V IMO.

Well because I loved the countryside that San Andreas had and there is so much you can do comparing to IV.

My English is a little vague sorry :p

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Some things are facts and some are opinion, about the driving is a fact.
When Gta iv was released, the first month you saw (allot) people complaining about the driving.
Everyone said that the driving from Gta san andreas is better and etc.

And now since gta V is released there are some people that say that the driving from gta iv was better.
Not sure if they are trolling or just some hipsters.

How can't you see its improved? Like i* said, driving a car in gta iv was like driving a boat.

Although the suspension in GTA V is tighter I find driving to be far too forgiving and nurturing. I mean you can control the way the car moves while in the air. Wtf? It's not a skateboard.

I've been playing GTA IV over the last few days and I adore the driving as much as i did before GTA V released. I love the use of force correction and braking technique. GTA V feels severely toned down in comparison.

At the end of the day it comes down to feel. You can't objectively say GTA V's driving is better as there's no one fact that alludes to it. Just like GTA IV's driving compared to its older counterparts.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Big Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

Yeah i do but that will end the first sec V comes to PC

Beat this sh*tty consoles

r8_by_mk_moex-d6n0ke0.png

Yes because all that matters in video games is graphics, you mindless drone.

Anyways, the way I see it is GTA IV's story > GTA V's story and GTA V's Online > GTA IV's Online. So it's really between whether you want a good story and an amazing online or an amazing story and an okay online. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users