Quantcast

» «
Photo

IV Is still the king! Anyone Else Agree?

235 replies to this topic
GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

just beat V Fun game but gotta be honest kinda Disappointed for
2 reasons i have waited 5 yrs and how Inferior It was to IV
Especially In terms of the storyline anyone else Agree? or
Disagree? share your opinions? :)

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

I think V is good but the driving is inferior. All of a sudden that "fast and responsive" bullsh*t seems great to everyone but I prefer skill and sophistication. V's driving is okay and adaptable but not near the level of IV at all!

• Alchemist and FANTOMTRON like this

Dexter00
  • Dexter00

F*CKING F*CK

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:16 AM Edited by Dexter00, 20 September 2013 - 07:20 AM.

Yeah i do but that will end the first sec V comes to PC

Beat this sh*tty consoles

r8_by_mk_moex-d6n0ke0.png

• Franklin Clinton likes this

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

You know, I prefer PCs over consoles, but that doesn't mean that you can act like an asshole just because PCs got better hardware than consoles.

Also, IV never was and never will be the king imo, it's subjective.

• LeonTheKiller, DeafMetal, Shah Sam and 3 others like this

Dexter00
  • Dexter00

F*CKING F*CK

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

[I prefer PCs over consoles] Good to know u still got a brain :facedesk:

why not ? :miranda:

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

[I prefer PCs over consoles] Good to know u still got a brain :facedesk:

why not ? :miranda:

I don't know about you.. But, I own a console too, and I like it for gaming, I couldn't care less about graphics and whatnot, as long as that thing entertains me, which it does, I'm happy..

But like I said, if I had a choice, I'd take PCs over consoles.

And why not? Because you're making us, PC lovers and whatnot, look bad, so get that crap out of here.

• adictoGTA likes this

Dexter00
  • Dexter00

F*CKING F*CK

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

well u sure need to take that console crap  to where it belongs

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

well u sure need to take that console crap  to where it belongs

... I don't even know what to reply to this.

You're obviously close-minded and an imbecile.

• NADOLNY and leon3789 like this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

I'm enjoying GTA V, but I must admit it's taking me a bit longer to accept it as a GTA game than I did with GTA IV.

I think one gripe I have is the shooting. I mean it's fluid, but the aiming rectile is annoying and I'm starting to think the MP3 style shooting feels a bit wrong for an open world game.

GTA IV also has better zoom IMO.
  • lol232 likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:38 PM Edited by thegtaman531, 20 September 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Ah, that's nice.
Enjoy playing GTA V :)
OT: Like Miami said I'm trying to adjust to it as a GTA game. They removed some aspects that makes a GTA a GTA. (Weapons inside interiors, Pay n spray to lose cops) But so far, it's my favourite GTA to date. R* really hit the nail on the head.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

I think my PS4 mirrors a high end pc close enough.

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

another console fag nice haha u mad bro ?

I play on the PC,but I am ashamed to share this platform with you.Kids who can't even type a simple sentence shouldn't be allowed on the internet,in my opinion.

• adictoGTA likes this

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I think my PS4 mirrors a high end pc close enough.

PS4 is far off a high end PC fyi, go do some research.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

Well ok then, mr wizard.  Its still good enough for me.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

And a PS4 will be good enough for me too, your point? If you read up, you'd notice that I own a PS3, I'm not a PC elitist.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

I think GTA San Andreas is the king. Just remembering it makes me wanna go play it right now.

GTA IV is great too, but it's boring after I beat it. And I've beaten it countless times already. The multiplayer is not much better either.

ruud.
  • ruud.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

V is many, many leagues ahead of IV in every respect. The story is far less grounded but it plays out like a movie and is millions of times more entertaining.

Didn't like IV's attempt to go serial drama. Boring.

I hope R* never go back to the crap they pulled with IV again. V should be the benchmark now. I just don't know how the heists and action can be surpassed.

• AGiganticLlama likes this

OscillatorSlave
  • OscillatorSlave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

GTA V on console looks a lot better than that sh*t

Also seeing your behaviour in this thread, fix your issues bro, they are showing really well.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I agree.It's not even just car physics, everything seems somewhat off in this game. A good game but not as good as IV or SA I'd say.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

V is many, many leagues ahead of IV in every respect. The story is far less grounded but it plays out like a movie and is millions of times more entertaining.

Didn't like IV's attempt to go serial drama. Boring.

I hope R* never go back to the crap they pulled with IV again. V should be the benchmark now. I just don't know how the heists and action can be surpassed.

You're just not a fan of darker stories, because, personally, IV story > V story.

V story is fine, but not as good as IV.

About the handling, yep, IV is the master race when it comes to vehicle physics.

choc4444
  • choc4444

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by PETER727727, 20 September 2013 - 09:31 PM.

my son has an xbox 360 whilst being a pc fan i had a quick go on V maybe it is me just being me but i like graphics i have

1 Asus P8H77-V LE Motherboard

2 Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3770K CPU (4 x 3.50GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 8Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

3 Corsair 32 GB Vengeance 240-pin DIMM DDR3-RAM 1600 MHz PC Memory

4 XFX AMD Radeon HD 7950 DD 3GB GDDR5

when i had iv originally i was never able to max the game right out until i had the above

in my opinion i can not see why the xbox 360 is so popular the game graphics are cr*p they are so rubbish why do people go on and on about how great and mighty  the xbox and ps3 are

if I gave them a pc of my spec i think they would sh** there pants but if they are happy with shi** graphic  then let em carry on

my son has experienced the game crashing possibly due to the hard drive over heating and bye all accounts he is not the only 1 after researching the net got to admit really handy that happening when on a mission ?

i think it is due to the game pushing the xbox 360 above and beyond its capabilities and the processor overheating that is forcing the xbox to try and restart the game thats when it keeps playing the start sequence over and over again maybe it is the old ring of death curse lol

i would not buy this game it would need 1 massive graphic over haul for me to bye it

GTA IV is a far more superior game than v it just has that atmospheric feel to it and a better physics

where V fails to emanate

oh yea and not to mention the over inflated price of the game

• milkmansun likes this

Aly Zaroon
  • Aly Zaroon

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

I think its not about the graphics. we are here talking about emptiness of V and lack of missions :( 

69 mission? that's it f*ck you rockstar no offense but f*ck you my only disappointment is lack of mission 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

For f*ck's sake, it's enough of pc-console wars...

I haven't played GTA V so I can't decide yet which one is better but, in my opinion, the GTA IV handling was quite bad.

By other hand, if it wasn't for mods, I would have got bored of IV a long time ago. From what I've seen, vanilla V looks funnier in terms of gameplay. Nothing beats Niko's mad rages and rampages though :D

Ps. Let's go bowling!

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 20 September 2013 - 11:52 PM.

I think V is the king. I am slightly disappointed by some of the cuts, like no eating, less interiors than anticipated and no safehouses to buy but all are minor to me compared to the positive things.

GTA Online could be even better if it is stable (it won't be for the first week or so but after that it will be, this is due to heavy traffic) so there's that to look forward to

I love this game :) and I think the driving is fine, more responsive and less wooden on sports cars I find.

69 missions may not seem like a load but they do take a while and the stranger missions, some of them are like full mission length (past game full mission) so there's that. :)

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

I think its not about the graphics. we are here talking about emptiness of V and lack of missions :( 

69 mission? that's it f*ck you rockstar no offense but f*ck you my only disappointment is lack of mission 

Thanks to GTA fans who complained that IV was too long.
  • adictoGTA likes this

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

What the f*ck, no matter how bad V is it could never go below GTA IV, which is honestly one of the worst games I've played, by mission 40 I was so fed up with the characters, the driving, the boring city and the gameplay which offered absolutely nothing. 

the story was crap aswell, how the f*ck could you say it was good? it dragged like crazy and Niko was a really crap protagonist, especially with his idiot cousin.

The writing didn't make sense and half of the story was super forced and thrown together. 

• 7csc likes this

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

What the f*ck, no matter how bad V is it could never go below GTA IV, which is honestly one of the worst games I've played, by mission 40 I was so fed up with the characters, the driving, the boring city and the gameplay which offered absolutely nothing. 

the story was crap aswell, how the f*ck could you say it was good? it dragged like crazy and Niko was a really crap protagonist, especially with his idiot cousin.

The writing didn't make sense and half of the story was super forced and thrown together. 

Besides disagreeing with you on all points atleast GTA IV felt like GTA. V just feels wrong somehow.

• nyleridedog likes this

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

Yeah something just isn't right about gta v.

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

I've played a lot of GTA V now (already finished a third of the game, according to the stats). And I agree, something with the driving and the shooting reminds me more of another game than Grand Theft Auto. Even IV, which was a huge leap in terms of graphics, didn't feel as "far" as GTA V does right now. It is still an absolutely fantastic game though.

• nyleridedog likes this

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

V's storyline was rushed, there were no iconic characters, also the whole story was a letdown in the sense that the game is "the pursuit of the almighty dollar" but you spend 67 missions doing sh*t for other people and earning $0 then 2 missions doing heists and ACTUALLY earning money, it's obvious GTA:O is the main game and singleplayer is just preparation.

• Peregrin Brandytook likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users