Photo

(Military) vehicles delivery glitch?

44 replies to this topic
DS Monkfish
  • DS Monkfish

Doesn't know how to do good avatars

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by DS Monkfish, 25 September 2013 - 01:40 PM.

Hey,

How do I purchase military vehicles?

Access the interwebz on your phone, go to "travel and transport", then click on "warstock cache and carry"

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hey,

Females can't purchase military vehicles. It's part of R*'s misognystic agenda.

... Oh really... -.-

Lmao. I'm just teasing. You can purchase them on the internet. It's the website for Warstock Cache & Carry, should be under the transportation link on the internet home page.

Em_Kayz
  • Em_Kayz

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hey,

Access the interwebz on your phone, go to "travel and transport", then click on "warstock cache and carry"

Hey,

Females can't purchase military vehicles. It's part of R*'s misognystic agenda.

... Oh really... -.-

Lmao. I'm just teasing. You can purchase them on the internet. It's the website for Warstock Cache & Carry, should be under the transportation link on the internet home page.

Got it thanks guys ! x

Ricktheruler91
  • Ricktheruler91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Apparently there is a glitch right now that causes vehicles to vanish in any garage. Rockstar has said they are looking into it. Great freaking job Rockstar. Took 5 years to work on a game to have it have so many damn glitches its not even funny 

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

Apparently there is a glitch right now that causes vehicles to vanish in any garage. Rockstar has said they are looking into it. Great freaking job Rockstar. Took 5 years to work on a game to have it have so many damn glitches its not even funny

not all garages, just the ones at protags houses

Cappy04
  • Cappy04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

i too have bought a Crusader...i got the confirmation e-mail...and it is nowhere to be found?!?! wtf

melodicmizery
  • melodicmizery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

this game is ridiculous, biggest gta map and they dont even tell you where the f*ck the vehicles are being delivered to. why are thiings so unexplained in this game it seems everyday im googling 3 or 4 times online on where to go or what to do

bigmikey89
  • bigmikey89

Gaming Youtuber

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

this game is ridiculous, biggest gta map and they dont even tell you where the f*ck the vehicles are being delivered to. why are thiings so unexplained in this game it seems everyday im googling 3 or 4 times online on where to go or what to do

Yeah, I just learned about Trevor's strip club and that I can store cars there, and also fit two inside his Sandy Shores garage.  Things are not explained well, imo.  Seems you gotta try it, and if it's gone, it's gone.  If it stays, great!  Luckily this forum is here to guide us through the game, just read up on things before playing I would suggest.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

i too have bought a Crusader...i got the confirmation e-mail...and it is nowhere to be found?!?! wtf

Turn off your game if this happens and retry.  I bought a Vacca from ONE of the TWO websites online, and for one website, my car was never delivered.  I simply turned my game off, and turned it back on.  Then once it loaded, I ordered one from the OTHER website with the Pegassi Vacca on it, and succeeded.  A good tip is this, do NOT be near your garage/helipad/hanger when purchasing stuff online.  Military vehicles appear in your hanger for some reason.  If you order from Cache and Carry Warstock site, like a tank it's in the hanger and same for that Crusader, I saw from Youtube.  I don't want a Crusader, though.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Crusader and Barracks are glitched and will not show up like they should.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

Crusader and Barracks are glitched and will not show up like they should.

Oh yeah?  Like the Titan then?  You take a Titan to your hanger and store it, come back to find the one wing glitched into the wall and the door not being able to open on your Titan, can't store this vehicle at all...yet.  I hope Rockstar fixes the position of the items in your hanger, they have them jammed up against the wall and that is just stupid of them.  For my hangers, I only have Lazer/Tank, I don't care for anything else.  If I want a Luxor one day, I can buy one lol

afanofmods
  • afanofmods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

Why buy this vehicles when you can steal they, i have sucesfully stealed a barracks ol, crusader and rhino, I haven't stealed yet the Barracks Semi

Quote ``Don't Spend money on thing like that, just steal it, but in real life, if you do it you're screw´´

Later i can post  some photos 

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

Sure you can steal those vehicles, but I want to STORE them ALL.  I like how they are all in my D-Pad list of items inside the Hangers.  I own the Barracks, Crusader, Tank.  I stole the Lazer and have that too.  Also bought the Buzzard Attack Chopper for all three characters for helipads.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

Why buy this vehicles when you can steal they, i have sucesfully stealed a barracks ol, crusader and rhino, I haven't stealed yet the Barracks Semi

Quote ``Don't Spend money on thing like that, just steal it, but in real life, if you do it you're screw´´

Later i can post  some photos 

Well when you have $2 billion dollars why not. Personally I like the Barracks Semi the best. The Crusader is crap. And on top of that the one you get if you purchase it is the roofless one so you can be shot from above by the helicopter gunners.  It should be modifiable. Your better off just taking a Mesa and armoring it.

At least they fixed it now and they actually show up when you pay for them instead of just losing your money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users