• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

any gamer want Kim Joong Un in gta 5?

Otterisadumbshit
  • Otterisadumbshit

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

well, it could very well work. but based on the housers comedic humor towards women in all of the gta titles, i dont see that idea ever materializing. maybe in some other "soon to be" game. but not gta.

Heliophobia
  • Heliophobia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by Heliophobia, 17 October 2013 - 11:31 AM.

I don't think a female lead would be ideal, but on a side note, why are the female civilians in this game so pathetic? One example: I steal a man's car, 70% of the time he'll try and fight back. Jack a woman's car and they run away screaming. Surely it's not too farfetched to have the occasional woman fight back? Especially the ones from the hood.

raiderfan626
  • raiderfan626

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

Oh yea, I'm totally closed minded for not feeding into feminist agenda and lying to young girls telling them they are the same as a man, or young boys telling them they are the same as a girl.

We are a different species. Marriage counselors make money reinforcing that FACT. In the crime world, there is no Nikita Bellic, and if there is, her job is not compatible with gameplay of GTA. Period.

It's hard enough to suspend belief for a game. You throw in something that simply does not exist in a game that is meant to be a real life social commentary, and it all goes out the window - OR - gameplay and role changes - thus, no longer GTA.

If you knew anything about the crime world, you'd know, there is no such thing as Carlita Johnson, and catalina was hard enough to stomach, and she was from before all the lies started being forced into the minds of young women and men everywhere.

We are not an equal species. This is not an equal opportunity gig. Women, IN THE CRIME WORLD, are whores, are arm candy, are hostesses and such, nothing more. Elizibetha was hard enough to believe. But you can see, she didn't go to work, Niko and Packie did.

Period.

You people who want Bayonetta: GTA, eat it, because all it shows is that you lack basic understanding of the series and really don't know anything about the real world.

How the f*ck you gonna put a woman in a serious crimnal role when we don't love them hoes? THE WHOLE GAME WOULD BE FAKE. Money over bitches ring a bell? And this is man's world -> As far as crime goes.

If Rockstar ever bends and gives this insane fantasy a go, it will be a pop mark on the history of GTA and the corniest game they ever made. Because it will be so different to make it believable, OR, it will be so unbelievable if it's not drastically changed. One or the other.

There is no such thing as Claudette Speed. There is no such thing as Kill Bill sh*t in real life, and you want that fake sh*t, go play bayonetta. Go play saints row. GTA is above the politically retarded. it is above the nonsense and lies. It exposes this nonsense. They will NEVER feed it. 

no, you're the one who is close minded there are plenty of female criminals in the real world some part of drug cartels that go on hits catalina is a good example what about her exactly is hard to stomach? She was a crazed psychopath who had no problem with killing people to reach her goals. Don't act like you know what GTA is about because I can tell you this right now you dont know sh*t boy. GTA is about coming up from nothing and making a name for yourself in the criminal underworld. Just because someone says hey why not put a female lead that DOESN"T MEAN THEY"RE FEEDING THE FEMINIST GROUP you moron...it just means they welcome change You really think R* gives a sh*t if you don't buy they're game just because they put something you don't like? It's their creation they can do whatever they want

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Oh yea, I'm totally closed minded for not feeding into feminist agenda and lying to young girls telling them they are the same as a man, or young boys telling them they are the same as a girl.

We are a different species. Marriage counselors make money reinforcing that FACT. In the crime world, there is no Nikita Bellic, and if there is, her job is not compatible with gameplay of GTA. Period.

It's hard enough to suspend belief for a game. You throw in something that simply does not exist in a game that is meant to be a real life social commentary, and it all goes out the window - OR - gameplay and role changes - thus, no longer GTA.

If you knew anything about the crime world, you'd know, there is no such thing as Carlita Johnson, and catalina was hard enough to stomach, and she was from before all the lies started being forced into the minds of young women and men everywhere.

We are not an equal species. This is not an equal opportunity gig. Women, IN THE CRIME WORLD, are whores, are arm candy, are hostesses and such, nothing more. Elizibetha was hard enough to believe. But you can see, she didn't go to work, Niko and Packie did.

Period.

You people who want Bayonetta: GTA, eat it, because all it shows is that you lack basic understanding of the series and really don't know anything about the real world.

How the f*ck you gonna put a woman in a serious crimnal role when we don't love them hoes? THE WHOLE GAME WOULD BE FAKE. Money over bitches ring a bell? And this is man's world -> As far as crime goes.

If Rockstar ever bends and gives this insane fantasy a go, it will be a pop mark on the history of GTA and the corniest game they ever made. Because it will be so different to make it believable, OR, it will be so unbelievable if it's not drastically changed. One or the other.

There is no such thing as Claudette Speed. There is no such thing as Kill Bill sh*t in real life, and you want that fake sh*t, go play bayonetta. Go play saints row. GTA is above the politically retarded. it is above the nonsense and lies. It exposes this nonsense. They will NEVER feed it. 

no, you're the one who is close minded there are plenty of female criminals in the real world some part of drug cartels that go on hits catalina is a good example what about her exactly is hard to stomach? She was a crazed psychopath who had no problem with killing people to reach her goals. Don't act like you know what GTA is about because I can tell you this right now you dont know sh*t boy. GTA is about coming up from nothing and making a name for yourself in the criminal underworld. Just because someone says hey why not put a female lead that DOESN"T MEAN THEY"RE FEEDING THE FEMINIST GROUP you moron...it just means they welcome change You really think R* gives a sh*t if you don't buy they're game just because they put something you don't like? It's their creation they can do whatever they want

Catalina was a very eccentric character from the 3D era when GTA games weren't very serious at all. Rockstar have made strong female characters in the past, Elizabeta comes to mind, but at the end of the day GTA is a man's world. Period!

I'm not against having female characters, or women playing important roles in the story, but having a woman as the protagonist of a GTA game would feel so tacked on, like Rockstar would just be doing it solely to shut up all of the people crying misogyny. 

Creating a realistic female character; with the type of disposition and personality required to get involved with the life of crime, as well as having the physicality required to do the things you typically do throughout a GTA game such as hijacking people from their vehicles and committing mass-murder.....would be impossible.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

Period.

Catalina was a very eccentric character from the 3D era when GTA games weren't very serious at all. Rockstar have made strong female characters in the past, Elizabeta comes to mind, but at the end of the day GTA is a man's world. Period!

I'm not against having female characters, or women playing important roles in the story, but having a woman as the protagonist of a GTA game would feel so tacked on, like Rockstar would just be doing it solely to shut up all of the people crying misogyny. 

Creating a realistic female character; with the type of disposition and personality required to get involved with the life of crime, as well as having the physicality required to do the things you typically do throughout a GTA game such as hijacking people from their vehicles and committing mass-murder.....would be impossible.

I take your point but ''hijacking people from their vehicles'' is impossible for a woman?  No..it's called pointing a gun at them and telling them to get the f*** out. Unless you need a c*** to fire a glock..I didn't get that memo.  Moreover depending on the strength of said woman and the stature of said man a gun may not be needed at all.  I could give two fudges if there is a female character or not and this thread has long ago descended into nonsensical misogynistic rants from the same looney tunes. YAWN

• Mainland Marauder, davetopper, SwaleEnthusiast and 1 other like this

sinnessa
  • sinnessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

The idea that a female character couldn't work shows an astonishing lack of imagination and a pitifully shallow familiarity of fiction.

• Mainland Marauder, GTAspotter and FirstLadyofGTA like this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

I don't think a female lead would be ideal, but on a side note, why are the female civilians in this game so pathetic? One example: I steal a man's car, 70% of the time he'll try and fight back. Jack a woman's car and they run away screaming. Surely it's not too farfetched to have the occasional woman fight back? Especially the ones from the hood.

I've gotten into a few fights with women up in Blaine County.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Sorry ste77 but this has been tried time and time again and it fails miserably and sooner or later the thread gets locked because the adolescent teenagers on this board can not simply handle this sh*t. 

Some of the misogynistic have radar when it comes to this. Take for instance the very first comment on your thread. 

Anyway, good luck with this. 

• FirstLadyofGTA and SwaleEnthusiast like this

QuestLove
  • QuestLove

Comrade

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Maybe.

CHARL13 SH3EN
  • CHARL13 SH3EN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by CHARL13 SH3EN, 23 October 2013 - 11:38 PM.

He is NOT speaking to GTA there. "We haven't found the right game for it yet"

So before the feminist fantasy foundation shows up to f*ck up and patronize the hearts and minds of young women everywhere who deserve more respect than those liars give them, let it be said that there is no such thing as a female Niko Bellic, and a female protag would cease to be GTA, change the gameplay entirely, OR feel entirely fake and contrived, patronizing to females everywhere.

A female on your crew who is good at some task you need her to do is one thing, expecting a female to live the life of carl johnson, tommy vercetti, or niko bellic, is more than fantasy, it's idiocy, and would be the least-believable GTA ever.

He is referencing an entirely different game "We don't have a game yet, but if we do, it would be great".

GTA is a social commentary. Females like GTA protagonists do not exist in society to comment on. They do not exist outside of bad movies, and Rockstar makes fun of that feminist BS lie they tell little girls in those bad movies. the end

Sexist little c*nt. I hope your rapped by a 6 ft tall amazon woman with a 12 inch strapon. f*ck off and go to hell bitch. Its evident your mother didn't love you enough. Never heard of women in the armed services you stupid f*ck. Woman can be just as badass as men. Go on don't believe me? Go sh*t talk a group of diesel lesbians.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

I hope they have a female lead in one of their games but please not GTA

I dont know it just wouldnt feel right and it would be really awkward when the female protag tries to be as badass as the men 

Trevor53
  • Trevor53

Wicked Bank Robber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

How about no 

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

I considered female protagonists before, I just don't see them working quite so well, perhaps a few missions as one couldn't hurt, but I mean It's always hard to picture women in these roles.

YanUK
  • YanUK

Retired VC Contest Leader

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:54 AM Edited by YanUK, 24 October 2013 - 09:58 AM.

I really couldn't imagine a female as a protagonist... Don't take that the wrong way but could you imagine a woman, robbing a bank?

Yes. There are thousands of convicted female armed robbers in prisons all over. So yes I can imagine a female robbing a bank,

Edit - one of the biggest selling gaming franchise in history had a lead female - Lara Croft

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

i wouldnt buy a gta game if a female was the lead character or a character that i had to play that sh*t is gay..  

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

i wouldnt buy a gta game if a female was the lead character or a character that i had to play that sh*t is gay..

Loss of 70$ to a Billion Dollar Franchise means nothing.... Nigga you gay

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by bicycles?, 24 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

the "real life" gta-style international jewel thieves known as the 'pink panthers' say that attractive women are integral members of the heist teams, and that much of the heists wouldn't work without them...

Sordidjaws
  • Sordidjaws

Heist Planner

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Why is this topic still alive? 
I think we all agreed that a female protagonist is a terrible idea, end of story.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

it's only a "terrible idea" if you're an insecure retard

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

I don't think a female lead character in the GTA world would be fitting.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

but yoga, tennis, golf, and the absence of gore are?

Sordidjaws
  • Sordidjaws

Heist Planner

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Sordidjaws, 24 October 2013 - 04:52 PM.

it's only a "terrible idea" if you're an insecure retard

You must be be an insecure retard if you like the idea, a female protag is perfect for games like Tomb Raider because it actually fits well. Besides, if they did put a woman in GTA that would just cause chaos because all other woman would boycott the game for being "disrespectful and revolting to women". 

sinnessa
  • sinnessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

This is what we get when teens debate online.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

So before the feminist fantasy foundation shows up to f*ck up and patronize the hearts and minds of young women everywhere who deserve more respect than those liars give them, let it be said that there is no such thing as a female Niko Bellic, and a female protag would cease to be GTA, change the gameplay entirely, OR feel entirely fake and contrived, patronizing to females everywhere.

A female on your crew who is good at some task you need her to do is one thing, expecting a female to live the life of carl johnson, tommy vercetti, or niko bellic, is more than fantasy, it's idiocy, and would be the least-believable GTA ever.

He is referencing an entirely different game "We don't have a game yet, but if we do, it would be great".

GTA is a social commentary. Females like GTA protagonists do not exist in society to comment on. They do not exist outside of bad movies, and Rockstar makes fun of that feminist BS lie they tell little girls in those bad movies. the end

Sexist little c*nt. I hope your rapped by a 6 ft tall amazon woman with a 12 inch strapon. f*ck off and go to hell bitch. Its evident your mother didn't love you enough. Never heard of women in the armed services you stupid f*ck. Woman can be just as badass as men. Go on don't believe me? Go sh*t talk a group of diesel lesbians.

Women in the armed forces doesent mean that they're the ones fighting on the front lines, if they were, Osama Bin Laden would be the king of England and Saddam Hussein would be sitting pretty in the white house, and you would most likely be sucking some arabian dick or in reality some arabian would be slicing into your neck with a big dirty machete in the name of Mohammed, think before you speak, boy.

I dont think you've been reading the forums lately .....

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Anyone who does not know that women can be violent, evil, vindictive, amoral, merciless, dysfunctional, raging psychopaths has apparently never lived with one.  :bored:

The inclusion of Trevor in GTAV shows that Rockstar had no problem putting that kind of personality in the game as a protag. 

I am not sure, but perhaps the issue people are getting stuck on here, is that they don't see how women can exhibit rational planning in pursuit of a goal-driven, merciless Scarface-like quest for power and control.  But a survey of female Silicon Valley execs should convince people that women also have this characteristic. 

CHARL13 SH3EN
  • CHARL13 SH3EN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

This forum is filled with insecure little boys. get the f*ck out of your parents basements, get a job, and try (and fail) at getting a girl. To many members come across as sexist pigs. 

Women in the armed forces doesent mean that they're the ones fighting on the front lines, if they were, Osama Bin Laden would be the king of England and Saddam Hussein would be sitting pretty in the white house, and you would most likely be sucking some arabian dick or in reality some arabian would be slicing into your neck with a big dirty machete in the name of Mohammed, think before you speak, boy.

I dont think you've been reading the forums lately .....

To you sir I say go f*ck yourself! Little bitch, watch who you call boy, you insecure insignificant little bitch rag. Go play in traffic you Justin Bieber groupie.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 25 October 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Catalina.

Elizabeta Torres.

R* just haven't made a female protag in mind. And if they did, people would still play it.

Nothing's realistic about taking down entire armies or playing as Trevor. Trevor's not realistic, but you all seem to be okay with that.

I think the main problem is that no one's ever watched a crime movie with a female as a lead, and find it hard to conceptualize.

All GTA protags have been tropes and stereotypes, a female one isn't a stretch.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

The shallow unimaginative thinking around here. 

But there is out there a persona, she is the female equivalent of Trevor and she was Joy from my name is Earl. 

A character like that in a GTA would be a hoot. Beautiful and down right crazy.  

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by bicycles?, 25 October 2013 - 10:40 PM.

^holy sh*t, a jamie presley character in daisy dukes and a tank top, with guns and explosives...

xhamster, here I come

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users