» «

Lester Missions and Stock Trading [SPOILERS]

No replies to this topic
  • Homeboy2315

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the Lester missions and the stocks that will be influenced by the mission. In the other stock thread they had these:

Vangelico heist:

Sell anything you have invested in them before this.  Afterward, wait til it bottoms out around $35/share before buying any.  Not sure if there's a competing gem company to invest in before-hand, didn't see one.

LifeInvader (prototype swap mission):

Sell anything you've invested in them before this mission cause it'll tank badly.  And I wouldn't bother ever investing in them again, as I tried when it bottomed out but it never really recovered.

Bilkinton/Betta (Hotel Assassination mission):

Sell anything you have invested in Bilkington. Lester mentions he invested heavily in Betta, but I didn't see them in the LCN. Are they somewhere else?  I also noticed DollarPills tank as well.  Once Bilkington bottoms out after the mission, though (the low for me was around $120/share), feel free to invest in them again as it spikes up again.

Redwood/Debonaire (Multi-Assasination mission):

Before you even start this mission, sell anything you have invested in Redwood, and invest everything you've got into Debonaire.  Don't do it during the mission cause there's a tight timer. And be sure and not to forget doing this for ALL THREE CHARACTERS. I was in a hurry and only did it for Franklin. Debonaire's stock will go from about $200 to about $400.  When the mission is over, wait a good few minutes as the stock value will continue to rise.  Mine eventually peaked at $399.42, so go ahead and sell when it gets to that point.

Merriweather (Dockyards secret government device mission):

Sell anything you have in Merriweather before this mission as it'll dive a bit.

But what about the other ones past these ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users