They saved A LOT of stuff for GTA Online

41 replies to this topic
RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

As I said in another thread: DLC DLC DLC. I mean, imagine how much better this game would be if they didn't go the Activision/EA/Capcom route. Yeah a lot of content is there, but even more is probably locked on the disc or is going to be in micro transactions for GTA Online. Next thing you know "Become a subscriber to unlock extra inventory slots and safe houses! Only $15 a month!" Lmao. That'd be the day. 

I don't think they will take that route. Though, I would buy every DLC they put on sale for GTA V :)

They do indeed deserve it for the thousands of hours I will be putting in this game. i'm for instance still playing GTA IV, SA etc :=)

That's why I said that'd be the day. I know Rockstar wouldn't do that. But it's a shame they're doing smaller DLC now. GTA San Andreas for life. Nothing can top that game.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

Call it blind hope, but I'm still convinced that if any interiors are for online, they will be unlocked in the single player mode after you've been online. GTA isn't the kind of game to hold back resources that are on the disc for no reason... 

50% of the OP's list is unimportant anyway - storing money in the bank, more safehouses & insurance would have no real function in single player mode, and taking a shower is as imprtant as going to the toilet in Sleeping Dogs was.

That said, I'm just as hyped for online as I was for getting my hands on single player. It's like a whole new game for free. 

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

As I said in another thread: DLC DLC DLC. I mean, imagine how much better this game would be if they didn't go the Activision/EA/Capcom route. Yeah a lot of content is there, but even more is probably locked on the disc or is going to be in micro transactions for GTA Online. Next thing you know "Become a subscriber to unlock extra inventory slots and safe houses! Only $15 a month!" Lmao. That'd be the day. 

I don't think they will take that route. Though, I would buy every DLC they put on sale for GTA V :)

They do indeed deserve it for the thousands of hours I will be putting in this game. i'm for instance still playing GTA IV, SA etc :=)

That's why I said that'd be the day. I know Rockstar wouldn't do that. But it's a shame they're doing smaller DLC now. GTA San Andreas for life. Nothing can top that game.

Some DLC's are okay. After playing video games for thousands of hours, 80% of my playtime is made by R*'s GTA-series. Therefore, I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC. Though, I hope they won't do the same as EA and stuff. Put like houndreds of DLC's and overprice them. Awful.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

To bad.

Because I don't play Multiplayer and have no interest in doing so either.

• Vorpax likes this

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

Great, I paid so much money for a game thats best things are "saved" for online mode. Which I won't ever play. Epic.

Does this meen my cars and cloths that I have in SP will automatically be swtiched over to GTAO??

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

To bad.

Because I don't play Multiplayer and have no interest in doing so either.

Same here! WTH now?! I don't play online at all, i play GTA only for single-player!

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Great, I paid so much money for a game thats best things are "saved" for online mode. Which I won't ever play. Epic.

Does this meen my cars and cloths that I have in SP will automatically be swtiched over to GTAO??

of course not! In multiplayer you have a new character that begins from scratch in Los Santos.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

50% of the OP's list is unimportant anyway - storing money in the bank

the hospital maybe wouldn't cost me 20.000$ each time then… I guess they grab a percentage from the money we have in our pockets… I would love to see that.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

the hospital maybe wouldn't cost me 20.000$ each time then… I guess they grab a percentage from the money we have in our pockets… I would love to see that.

But you could argue that medical fees are also payable by credit card? I guess the idea is that it's a payment you have to make, rather than the hospital staff stealing it

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by ramtastic, 20 September 2013 - 08:10 AM.

* double post

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

But you could argue that medical fees are also payable by credit card? I guess the idea is that it's a payment you have to make, rather than the hospital staff stealing it

You drop money in MP when you die. People will be able to collect it. You would make them rich when having all your money in the pocket..

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

You drop money in MP when you die. People will be able to collect it. You would make them rich when having all your money in the pocket..

Exactly, that;s why I said it's unimportant in single player mode. (I guess it's not easy to see the context from vivalavendedi's post)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users