Photo

Where's my car?!

7 replies to this topic
SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

I bought a garage and a car (Michael), modified it, went offroading and it ended up under water. Went to the impound and nothing. My garage, nothing. Did I just lose my car?

Pilot263
  • Pilot263

J e t P i l o t

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

seen this yet? http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

^ Unless Jesus is gonna get my car back, please stop posting that sh*t on my topics...

RLebron12
  • RLebron12

[Lost Kings] Street Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

I feel like a lot of people are having this problem, I been having this problem without even damaging the car just leaving it on a mission because I have to get in my car (Michaels Audi). sh*t sucks I've lost multiple cars I've bought.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Yea great, i put a fully tuned Surrano in my f*cking GARAGE and it's gone. Sucks big time

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Yeah this sucks. Almost $100,000 wasted... guess I'll have to be more careful until they patch this, or maybe there's no way of recovering cars from under water? Not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be this way.

CrowKid18
  • CrowKid18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

Ive been gathering info about this car issue and all the problems are while using (Michael). That said ill tell yo how i got my car back. Ok i bought a car online using (michael) it cost me 240,000 and tuned it up full about 200,00 more. I whent on a mission with it and on the mission i had to get back to solomon with a choper. After the mission i went nutz looking for my car and the las thing that came to my mind was go back to the place where the mission was since i diddnt know the place except for the heli pad on top i grabed a blimp and started looking for the helipad where the last mission whent down and when i found the place. There it was parked on a side i was so happy i threw myself from the blimp after that i went back with my car to the safe house (Michael) and i notice inside the garage its his sons parking Michels safe zone is in the curv of the garage entrance right beside the foot entrance(where he always parks his car) hope this info is helpfull. Have a good one.

CrowKid18
  • CrowKid18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

Oh one more thing i forgot i have my cars plate customized from the ipad and ive left it in a randome place for a long wile when i went back it was still there im not 100% sure of this but i think that when you put youre personal plate to any car it never disapears you just have to remember where toy left it . As i said im not 100% sure yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users