Photo

Missions for Owned Properties. (HELP?)

6 replies to this topic
babaganush
  • babaganush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

I have received texts that I need to help out with Smoke in the Water & The Hen House, but there isn't a way to respond to the questions about if I can help and there isn't an icon on the map. 

Has anyone been successful in helping out their business?

ChromeAndroid
  • ChromeAndroid

You Bet

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

It shows up on the map as a P that's where you have to go.

Alpinefear
  • Alpinefear

Luke 22:36

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Be aware that some property management missions are some of the hardest.  Specifically the Cinema and Bar takings.   The bad guy uses modded cars, constantly sprays with gunfire, super accurate(targets driver and tires).  Best hope is to snipe his tires before he runs for it.  

babaganush
  • babaganush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

There is no P popping up in my game at all. I've searched the map multiple times when I get the text.

Anonymouse89
  • Anonymouse89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

I had the same problem with SOTW. They said they were down a driver and needed me to pick up a shipment, I was clothes shopping at the time. I am guessing that the store then closed, because it became after operating hours by the time I was done shopping. Hopefully when the store reopens, the "P" will pop up on the map. If anyone figures this out let us (everyone with the same problem) know.

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Just check the legend of the map, it should be there as a P for Property. For Smoke in the Water it should be just a bit outside of Los Santos to the north, at least for me.

Anonymouse89
  • Anonymouse89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

I wound up loading an earlier save, and getting to the resupply van in time. The storefront is still closed after delivery though, don't know if they need time to restock the shelves. : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users