Quantcast

» «
Photo

Moneys...it's too hard to earn them for me.

9 replies to this topic
N3xus
  • N3xus

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Let me say that I play secondary missions, but most of the time they don't give me moneys for those, what's a good way to earn lots of them?

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

play the stock market before missions that indicate a high return based off of Lesters remarks. 

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Play the main missions.

Alpinefear
  • Alpinefear

Luke 22:36

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

STOCKS, specifically DEB and GCD.   put a lot into DEB before the multi-assasination mission.  Cash out after and invest into GCD before the construction assasination mission afterwards sleep for a day or two and check GCD should have nearly doubled your money on both.  GCD will stay up for about 4 weeks, but doesn't climb much after the initial spike.  DEB climbs to 350~400, don't wait too long unless you saved before you cash out because it has been know to go from 350~ to 250~ in 1 in game hour.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

STOCKS, specifically DEB and GCD.   put a lot into DEB before the multi-assasination mission.  Cash out after and invest into GCD before the construction assasination mission afterwards sleep for a day or two and check GCD should have nearly doubled your money on both.  GCD will stay up for about 4 weeks, but doesn't climb much after the initial spike.  DEB climbs to 350~400, don't wait too long unless you saved before you cash out because it has been know to go from 350~ to 250~ in 1 in game hour.

is DEB the cig company? can you replay it and do stock trades?

Alpinefear
  • Alpinefear

Luke 22:36

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

is DEB the cig company? can you replay it and do stock trades?

Yes they are the cig company, and GCD is Gold Cost Development.   I'm not sure about the replaying, I think that is just for mission ranking.  I could be wrong, I haven't replayed a mission to see if you can do stuff with stocks just yet.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

There are many ways to make money, you just have to fin them. You can steal cars for simeon but thats at the docks my friend with the blueprint map showed me.

-jr-
  • -jr-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

I dont think you should listen to Lester, last time I did he told me to invest in a pharmaceutical company before assassinating some guy, so I did and the stock dropped instead of raising and I lost all my money...

jato4x4
  • jato4x4

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

I dont think you should listen to Lester, last time I did he told me to invest in a pharmaceutical company before assassinating some guy, so I did and the stock dropped instead of raising and I lost all my money...

I doubled my money after that one. I did find though that the max return you get is in the first in game day, after that it goes down a little and steadies out.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Poker2012chu, 19 September 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Let me say that I play secondary missions, but most of the time they don't give me moneys for those, what's a good way to earn lots of them?

Ok guys, there's a money exploit that can net you up to 3 million an hour if you do it right and fast, but it's tedious as hell.

There's a respawnable treasure loot near Paleto Bay that nets you 12k. What you do is get some scuba diving gear from a small boat on the very most southwestern corner of Los Santos docks (the link show's the exact location, you get on the boat, and when you jump off, you'll have the gear) close to the airport, take the boat to the plane wreckage below water. The treasure is near the tail of the wrecked plane. The second you get it, switch to another character, then switch back. When you switch back, you will be right at where the treasure is, and you'll get it again as it respawns :) You can get up to 2 - 3 million an hour doing this trick if you're fast at repositioning yourself (you're not completely stationary, so you'll need to dive back to it after every 4 - 7 treasure collects) to get the treasure (it's always in the same place). This link explains it better:

http://attackofthefa...d-theft-auto-v/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users