Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your feeling about GTA V?

15 replies to this topic

Poll: Your feeling about GTA V? (52 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about the game so far?

1. The best game in history! (17 votes [32.69%])

Percentage of vote: 32.69%

2. It's really good! Maybe, game of the year! (20 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

3. It's ok! I have both satisfactions and disappointments! (10 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

4. It's bad! Could be alot better! (4 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

5. It's awful! (1 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote
gta-hype
  • gta-hype

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by gta-hype, 19 September 2013 - 06:29 PM.

I can see GTA V has been received with mixed feelings! What do you think?

PLEASE TRY TO BE OBJECTIVE - SOME FANBOYS WILL DEFEND THE GAME NO MATTER WHAT AND VOTE "BEST GAME IN HISTORY"!

What is the best or worst thing in the game - list them here.

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

There are no mixed feelings. There are people who played it and people who didn't. 

• CSSM likes this

gta-hype
  • gta-hype

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

No mixed feelings at the audience?

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

LOL the poll results will be too obvious!...people are too blind to see stone wall behind the curtains...unfortunately! They're going to defend R* and call it the best game ever no matter what...

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

The game is like two steps forward one step back or even two steps forward two steps back for me. For every positive there is something I don't understand why they did or didn't do. This doesn't mean it's a bad game, because it's not and I'm having a lot of fun playing it, but it's easier for me to forgive GTA IV for flaws because it was the first GTA on the RAGE engine. GTA V doesn't get that luxury. 

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

LOL the poll results will be too obvious!...people are too blind to see stone wall behind the curtains...unfortunately! They're going to defend R* and call it the best game ever no matter what...

No. It's just people have different opinions. It is not the best game ever no way but it is an incredible game. If you can't handle people who have different opinions then don't bother going on a forum.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

oh boy here it comes again...

Pilot263
  • Pilot263

J e t P i l o t

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

seen this yet? http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

No. It's just people have different opinions. It is not the best game ever no way but it is an incredible game. If you can't handle people who have different opinions then don't bother going on a forum.

No...not really...i can't handle idiots who fail to read into what i say properly and assuming out of their asses...the reason i said that is EXACTLY because i know that "best game ever" poll option will win this, so yeah now you can go eat your sh*t while we're at eat moron!...

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Go check out the reviews on Amazon.com. Go see what people have to say about this game on Facebook or other gaming forums. EVERYONE LOVES IT.

There is a very small group of trolls that spend all their time in this particular forum.

LostScotsman
  • LostScotsman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Am I the only one that thinks the whole 3 protag thing is a bit too much at times.lol. I found myself playing as trevor for like 2 hours. totally forgot about the other two.!! The game is great. Personally I have no faults.

OscillatorSlave
  • OscillatorSlave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

And you're trying really hard to force your opinion on people.. your bitter spoiled flawed opinon, for that matter.

f*cking gross

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by Vorpax, 19 September 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Go check out the reviews on Amazon.com. Go see what people have to say about this game on Facebook or other gaming forums. EVERYONE LOVES IT.

There is a very small group of trolls that spend all their time in this particular forum.

It doesn't matter what majority thinks! What matters the most is what I personally think...Socrates in ancient Rome been shunned for his philosophical insights and "majority" shunned him and he died defending his beliefs! He's been in minority and time has passed and he'd been proved genius over time and one of the most important philosophers in the modern philosophy! The same thing we have here! Majority doesn't decide quality...I remember everyone defending GTAIV when it came out and there were a lot of pissed of people, just like it is now! And guess what? yeah...by Those moment GTAIV been release i remember clearly talks that GTAIV surpassed San Andreas on many levels, thats it is generally better game and blah blah blah! It's been on top charts for a long time, top seller, everything!...Than half a year has passed by, a lot of people got bored of it and then, thats when the truth surfaced! We found out that people still love San Andreas more, no matter what!...The same will be with GTAV, you wait and see! You'll tell me that i was right when you'll be reading this in a half-year time...

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

No...not really...i can't handle idiots who fail to read into what i say properly and assuming out of their asses...the reason i said that is EXACTLY because i know that "best game ever" poll option will win this, so yeah now you can go eat your sh*t while we're at eat moron!...

I read your post fine and you're complaining  about people who think this is the best game ever. Learn to spell and construct a response before you reply you low IQ imbecile. 

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

It doesn't matter what majority thinks! What matters the most is what I personally think...Socrates in ancient Rome been shunned for his philosophical insights and "majority" shunned him and he died defending his beliefs! He's been in minority and time has passed and he'd been proved genius over time and one of the most important philosophers in the modern philosophy! The same thing we have here! Majority doesn't decide quality...

So you think the game should be changed to suit your particular needs and have the other millions of people disappointed? You realize that even suggesting something like that is disturbingly entitled?

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Can we have actual opinions instead of bickering with each other?

It's really good. Though there something off about the game - they broke different traditions and whatnot, the vehicle selection is lackluster, etc. It's definitely the biggest GTA yet but SA will probably keep being my favorite because of the sentiment - back when it came out, it was very groundbreaking, V is huge but does not give me the same feeling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users