Photo

Saving a car for another character?

3 replies to this topic
Indiana24
  • Indiana24

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by Indiana24, 19 September 2013 - 06:12 PM.

Is there anyway to put a car somewhere and get that same car with another character?

Spoiler

OscillatorSlave
  • OscillatorSlave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hm I dno.. I have this garage I bought with Michael.. and a car I customised with him parked there.

I'm gonna try go pick it up with franklin tonight and see if it works.

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

I stole a luxury jet with Franklin, parket it in Trevors hanger. Character switched. When I came back as Franklin, he's standing in front of hanger and his Buffalo was parked deep in hanger where I parked jet.

Kushedout510
  • Kushedout510

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

I parked franklins buffalo in front of michaels safe house, then i switched to michael to take it to LS customs to give it the full treatment. I then took it back to his house, switched back to franklin (who was only a block away). grabbed the car and went to LS customs with franklin to change licenses plates and color. Put it in his garage and switched players. The next time i switched to franklin i had the stock buffalo in the driveway and two of the modded buffalo's, the one i put in the garage and one parked on the street. i put them both in the garage. A few hours later i switched back to franklin, he was walking out of a diner and the modded buffalo was parked in the parking lot. Got back to his house, looked in the garage and both the mods were there. Now i have three of the same modded buffalo's.......for now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users