Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does the Vacca, Cheetah, Entity spawn anywhere?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic
UnFamous
  • UnFamous

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:52 PM Edited by UnFamous, 17 October 2013 - 03:07 PM.

i can't find the corquette. i really want one too.

i often find the Voltic , 9F , Vapid Bullet ,and Adder . I see many Coquette in game and i dont mind it .... in game ( as Michael ) I have 2 Grotti Carbonizzare , 1 Truffade Adder , 1 Obey 9F Cabrio ( convertable ) , and 2 more cars that I forgotten the names.

P.S You can get an Adder on the police impound ... instead of buying from the internet, pay $250 ( in game money ) for an Adder ! 

-Who wants to play with me online?

Perplex
  • Perplex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by Perplex, 17 October 2013 - 06:46 PM.

In my personal experience regarding Supercars in GTAV...

Common tier for me, seen multiple times around the map:

Infernus, 9F, Adder (at spawn), Banshee, Bullet GT, Carbonizzare, Comet, Cognoscenti Cabrio, Coquette, Ocelot F620, Feltzer, Coil Voltic, Surano, Rapid GT

Thanks to GTA's typical car-spawning mechanic you'll start seeing these cars more and more often if you drive one, tune up one and save one in your garage. I never saw a coil voltic in my save until like 100 hours of gameplay, then took it to a shop and suddenly, they're everywhere even if it's parked in my garage, this oughta work for all others too.

Vacca is a special case, has a fixed spawn near Franklins house but seems to disappear after the Epsilon mission.

Never ever seen a Karin Futo in singleplayer (they're everywhere on online). Heard they can be found in Rockford Hills area, currently 8 hours seeking and counting.

Never seen Entity XF or Cheetah anywhere. The Khamelion electric supercar is for special edition only and only for Online.

And then I don't know jack sh*t about the vintage cars :p My current favourite is the Carbonizzare because of it's oh so lovely engine yowling

Edit, to reply to the poster above me.

"No realistic driving but exagerate car/player damage in crashes."

Dude what are you smoking, the cars in this game are way toughter than in real life, the damage that the cars take is nothing compared to an actual crash

GTA5BILLzter
  • GTA5BILLzter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

GTA5BILLzter
  • GTA5BILLzter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

GTA5BILLzter
  • GTA5BILLzter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

i know, i really badly want one as well, it is even more annoying that there isnt a internet website that sells it either :3

GTA5BILLzter
  • GTA5BILLzter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

I got a cheetah. Havent seen the others

GTA5BILLzter
  • GTA5BILLzter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

how do u get the cheetah then?

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

I actually got to drive both a Bodhi and Cheetah extremely early in the game...I don't remember where I was when I grabbed them though. I think I was playing as Franklin in both cases, and I haven't seen either since. Someone posted a vid on here showing where the Futo spawns, but it has not spawned there yet for me, which indicates that...a) it will start spawning after one of the Beverly side missions, or b) it is an xbox-only spawn point. Another rare vehicle early on is the Dominator, but it WILL spawn, but if you manage to get one before you have purchased any of the garages (the 30K ones in SP), it will disappear during the garage tour, and it will be quite some time before you see it again. It MIGHT spawn shortly after getting discharged from the hospital - that happened for me a couple times.

L0st-D4md
  • L0st-D4md

Lost, Damned, Insane

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:21 AM Edited by L0st-D4md, 29 November 2013 - 02:22 AM.

While we all know where to find the Adder, as far as I am concerned, the Vacca, Cheetah and Entity can only be bought on the Internetz.

However, there is a way to get the Cheetah OR Entity mid-game for those who are up to

I fought the law. You can read more about that exploit here.

I don't think it works on mission replays. So help me, I'd have an entire fleet of supercars without spending a dime.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Holy necro batman

This thread is from oct 17th and before, it is not relevant and even if they did spawn, you couldnt put them in your garage.. the first page had questions like "Can you buy an entity"

come on guys

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:39 AM Edited by StingrayX, 29 November 2013 - 08:41 AM.

The Vacca only spawns when you're doing those Epsilon missions. The Cheetah never spawns as well as the Entity XF. And I wouldn't count the Rapid GT as a super car nor the Voltic. The Rapid GT is a grand tourer, albeit its handling says otherwise in a rather negative way.

BTW: The Vacca can be stolen from the Kortz Center parking lot in one of those Dave missions. It'll spawn in a unique silver coat. I kept it until I bought one.

HumaneLabsGuy
  • HumaneLabsGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

Not sure if this is a repost but

Some cars stop spawning after a while, I have experienced this with some like the bullet but it is a confirmed glitch for the coquette. To find coquettes again, replay mr. Richards, steal the coquette, and fail the mission.

XF, Cheetah, and Vacca do not spawn anywhere, except for the Pegassi Vacca which spawns after that one mission where T and M re unite and kill merrywearher

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users