Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does the Vacca, Cheetah, Entity spawn anywhere?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic
odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

i can't find the corquette. i really want one too.

I've seen one so far. I tried to jack it but my car's tire was buggered up and he got away. :(

RDL
  • RDL

High Roller

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

The bugatti looking car always spawns next to franklins buffalo in traffic when I switch to him and hes in central LS

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

GTA IV Help & Support

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

I really want that Cheetah too..

Spoiler

Balongbalong
  • Balongbalong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

the vacca spawns at a house just below the street of franklin's vinewood safe house only when you:

1. are controlling michael

2. have already started epsilon missions

• lasagna likes this

bbsouf
  • bbsouf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

You can find the infernus everywhere, i found the first one on a parking building in front of the golf club. And the 2nd at the new fib building. Once you get one they will be everywhere.

NickStone
  • NickStone

My member doesn't have a title.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

Just noteworthy I guess, I've found a few cars I'd never seen before only when doing mission replays. Of course, can't save em though, but there's a chance getting in one might cause the game to spawn one at random when the replay finishes.

Certain other cars that people claim to have a certain spawn point, might only spawn in those locations after you're so far into the game.

But as in the old San Andreas, I found it ridiculous to purchase a vehicle that I see spawning on the streets every day. Unless there were some sort of advantage to it, like having it available in our garages forever (kinda like each characters' unique vehicles, and [preorder?] bonus vehicles). And aircraft, fuhgeddaboudit, no way I'm coughing up a mill and a half for something I can go to the airport and steal. Again, needs to be some sort of advantage to purchasing it.

Re: Coquette. I saw them spawn a lot at the beginning of the game, then I never saw them spawn again. And the Dominator - I only got to drive one ONE time, at the beginning, and never saw it again. :/

• iDisOrder likes this

bbsouf
  • bbsouf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

The adder (bugatti looking) spawn here.

http://rsg.ms/16XA0JH

P.S.: You can only find it as michael, by day and driving your own car.
Tell me if it did work.

bbsouf
  • bbsouf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

i can't find the corquette. i really want one too.

Check the the pier's parking at the beach.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

the vacca spawns at a house just below the street of franklin's vinewood safe house only when you:

1. are controlling michael

2. have already started epsilon missions

It was taking me a huge amount of time to get it to spawn, so I just bought it.

As for the Cheetah, I've found it a couple of times in traffic, I think.

bbsouf
  • bbsouf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

does anyone know if or where I can find (steal not buy) a 7F it's the car that looks like a "Audi R8" in real life.

You can find the audi R8 looking at this location. There is 3 just parked next to each other. :D

Here
http://rsg.ms/19C9BPc

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

Just a heads up, but you can get a free Vacca during "Meltdown" that Mike can store in his garage before you finish that mission.

eddie94
  • eddie94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

Just a heads up, but you can get a free Vacca during "Meltdown" that Mike can store in his garage before you finish that mission... 

SPOILER ALERT... yea its that mission where you are going to the movie premier. after you get out the limo it should be parked right behinde it. when you get to your house throw a sticky out your window to blow up the cars blocking your garage, then park it inside and kill the guys attacking your family before u fail the mission.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:33 AM Edited by Lagful, 25 September 2013 - 06:36 AM.

I've gotten the Vacca to spawn a few times. I haven't seen any Cheetahs or Entitys in the world and are probably only purchasable after you unlock them. The Entity drives amazingly... not so much with the Cheetah I'm afraid.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

There is a Pegassi Vacca that spawns in the driveway of a house on the road just below Franklin's Vinewood safehouse. However, I was doing one of the Epsilon missions that requires you to source a Vacca when I found it. Since I turned it in, it hasn't respawned, so it might only spawn there for the mission, but you're under no obligation to turn it in once you have it.

It does respawn. Because i found the exact same one, then after i handed it in for the Epsilon mission, i found it again in exactly the same place. It was literally right after i'd handed it in.

shortystl22
  • shortystl22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by shortystl22, 26 September 2013 - 02:16 PM.

The adder (bugatti looking) spawn here.

http://rsg.ms/16XA0JH. This is wrong I got the adder as Franklin was day time though

P.S.: You can only find it as michael, by day and driving your own car.
Tell me if it did work.

shortystl22
  • shortystl22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

I got corqutte across from trevors beach apt. There were bullets there to. The adder is by the hills clothes store, comet is outside of the shrinks office for Michael. Infernus seems to spawn regularly. The house next to Frank's hills house seems to spawn nice cars there so I'm going to do laps to see what will spawn. Any banshee info would be nice

iDisOrder
  • iDisOrder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by iDisOrder, 27 September 2013 - 04:36 AM.

".....Certain other cars that people claim to have a certain spawn point, might only spawn in those locations after you're so far into the game..."

I've been playing almost non stop since release with a few 3 hour cat naps in between... (love being retired :panic: ) and I am one of those guys that doesn't race thru missions, I absorb everything, so yeah...this is true.

I see vehicles spawning in places I haven't seen in the early game.

For example.... I saw a you tube vid showing the location of the police motorcycle off the highway up near

Spoiler

However, early in the game it spawns for me ONLY at 7am game time a little further south-west near a radio tower on the road crossing the highway.

Just wanted to throw this in for people like me not being able to find vehicles mentioned above because you snail thru the game like i do.

Vehicle spawns are definitely game time/progress/mission related

Erickbotas
  • Erickbotas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

The Vacca has a spawn point on a house to the right of franklin's new house,outside a garage

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

I have found both the Coquette and the Banshee parked in the Observatory parking lot while driving Franklin's Buffalo. I just completed Blitz Play, if it's tied to mission progress.  

smash-crunch
  • smash-crunch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by smash-crunch, 27 September 2013 - 04:49 PM.

As others have said, the Vacca spawns during the mission

Spoiler

Spoiler

It also spawns near the end of the mission 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hello guys, I'm new here, only registered to give you some info about the Pegasi Vacca.

I don't want to spoil anyone, and sorry for the big spoiler, but I guess it might help some people. I've got the Vacca without buying it, so if you dont mind to spoil you a bit, read this.

I couldn't find a Pegasi Vacca around the city, I searched everywhere, and no luck at all... but 

Spoiler

Anyway, hope this helps.

Cya!

Spoiler

DannyThunders
  • DannyThunders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

I found a comet in the parking lot across from Flynns cousins vespucci beach apartment

shortystl22
  • shortystl22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

As others have said, the Vacca spawns during the mission

Spoiler

Spoiler

It also spawns near the end of the mission 
Spoiler

Spoiler

I got mine in the mall mission but trying to get one for franklin now

shortystl22
  • shortystl22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Plz spawn a cheetah near me lol and a voodoo

XPR34GTR
  • XPR34GTR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

All of them spawn in Vinewood Hills near Franklin's modernist safehouse the Vacca, Cheetah, & the Adder spawn in front of the Ponsonbys clothes shop. Whereas the Entity & Infernus will spawn in the more mountainous section of Vinewood Hills where the Modernist safehouse is... I've taken 16 of each car in Vinewood Hills...

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

All of them spawn in Vinewood Hills near Franklin's modernist safehouse the Vacca, Cheetah, & the Adder spawn in front of the Ponsonbys clothes shop. Whereas the Entity & Infernus will spawn in the more mountainous section of Vinewood Hills where the Modernist safehouse is... I've taken 16 of each car in Vinewood Hills...

Driving what though??
Cars seem to be grouped together
Thanks

FrozenxReality
  • FrozenxReality

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

I found the Vacca during the mission where you get ambushed by the FIB, MerryWeather and another agency up at some huge (facility/house/complex?)

after you kill the troops and cover dave you get to hop into a car and drive away, theres a vacca in 1 of the 2 parking lots along with a bunch of other sport and muscle cars

ThreattzZ
  • ThreattzZ

ERROR 34eb8Fa - Non-visible to low ranks

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

There is a place called "Pacific Bluffs" Just East of Richman before the beach, You can find many super cars parked there, I've seen the Audi R8 look a like (9F I think it's called), the Bullet, Infernus, a few bikes (not sure on bike names) and other not so super cars parked in this car park, go and check it out! I went looking for the cheetah no results as of yet! 

Gtamaniac1995
  • Gtamaniac1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

TO BUY THE 

Entity XF and other vehicles go to this website!!!!

www.legendarymotorsport.net 

you can purchase them in any color you want! 

Gtamaniac1995
  • Gtamaniac1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

or are they only purchasable 

There are 7 Supercars

Rapid GT, Voltic, and Infernus are pretty common on the street. 

The Adder has a spawn point 

I haven't seen these cars yet in 20 hours.

www.Legendarymotorsport.net 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users