Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does the Vacca, Cheetah, Entity spawn anywhere?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic
AlphaGTA5
  • AlphaGTA5

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

or are they only purchasable 

There are 7 Supercars

Rapid GT, Voltic, and Infernus are pretty common on the street. 

The Adder has a spawn point 

I haven't seen these cars yet in 20 hours.

• JrJohnbarn1 likes this

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

I'm curious about this as well. I really want an entity xf but can't find one anywhere

Lildigg22
  • Lildigg22

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

I got a cheetah. Havent seen the others

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

i can't find the corquette. i really want one too.

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

King Cobra

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by TyphoonJames, 19 September 2013 - 07:06 PM.

I'm also dying to know. I don't want to buy one online only to have it spawn in the map somewhere!

EDIT: According to GTA Wiki the locations for the Cheetah, XF and the Vacca are all on the Legendary Vehicles website. On the contrary, there may be someone who's found found a spawn point. If so, REVEAL YOURSELF or my bank account will get hit hard!
  • JrJohnbarn1 likes this

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Anyone know of a spot or have seen one in traffic?

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by KingBulleT. 8747, 19 September 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Ive passed a cheetah in a vehicle chase mission, didnt had the chance to grab it tho. It was red like we know it..

That cheetah could be scripted in maybe, as you know some chases got scripted vehicles doing random stuff.

JrJohnbarn1
  • JrJohnbarn1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

I'm wondering about these spawn points too, I haven't found any of the ones mentioned yet. I've spent a couple of hours of my playing time today searching for Supercars. I found an Adder (Buggatti veyron), parked somewhere in Vinewood, and yesterday I seen an Infernus spawned in traffic near Micheals house.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

I found a coquette up in the hills 

Spoiler

Kai-Ten-
  • Kai-Ten-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by Kai-Ten-, 20 September 2013 - 12:19 AM.

I found the rapid gt and coquette . the rapid gt was by micheals psychiatrist house on the highway, and the coquette was at the pier( ferris wheel ) on the road in front of the entrance
I'm looking for the vacca or the 9f if anyone can help

JrJohnbarn1
  • JrJohnbarn1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Yeah, I've found that the Coquette seems to spawn in traffic quite frequently in the area near Micheals house and around Vinewood in LS, the Feltzer and Bullet GT seem very common to spawn in traffic on my game so far as well.

Kai-Ten-
  • Kai-Ten-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

the Rapid GT spawns in a parking lot in Vespucci beach in LA PUERTA area a lil north of la puerta safe house. there Is a Surano that
also spawns there

MetropleXHD
  • MetropleXHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

Same here only seen one coquette in the movie studio car park never seen a cheetah yet :(

• Dlee13 likes this

Kai-Ten-
  • Kai-Ten-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

does anyone know if or where I can find (steal not buy) a 7F it's the car that looks like a "Audi R8" in real life.
  • GTA5BILLzter likes this

Bamxcore
  • Bamxcore

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

I think you mean 9f mate. And I usually find them in the FIB car park.

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

King Cobra

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by TyphoonJames, 22 September 2013 - 12:51 AM.

does anyone know if or where I can find (steal not buy) a 7F it's the car that looks like a "Audi R8" in real life.

Just look around the upmarket areas around LS, and around the Ponsonby stores. They're usually teeming with sports/supers.

EDIT: Unless you mean the regular, hard top 9F in which case, we're still trying to ascertain if it has a spawn or not (other than the web)

EDIT: I bit the bullet and used some alpha stock market tactics to earn some respectable dough . With this I bought the Vacca as Franklin and I've tricked it up like cray. I'll post a pic of it here when this bloody Snapmatic function starts working properly and let's me upload my pics to the Social Club.

dylanismyname
  • dylanismyname

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

I can confirm the hardtop 9F does spawn, i found mine in the area around Michaels house, i have also seen another two, both in the rockford hills area, it seems both times i was driving the cabrio version when i saw them.

stokiekris
  • stokiekris

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

If your after the standard hard top 9f there is some street racers near to the grove street garage, two cars parked outside some apartments 9 times out of 10 the left car is a 9f
Would love to find the xf myself

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

So anyone bought the JB700 ? I saw the pic in the ingame car dealerwebsite and it seems to have the machine gun like in one of the missions
  • SleepingWithSirens! likes this

pispuso
  • pispuso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by pispuso, 22 September 2013 - 11:58 PM.

Hello guys, I'm new here, only registered to give you some info about the Pegasi Vacca.

I don't want to spoil anyone, and sorry for the big spoiler, but I guess it might help some people. I've got the Vacca without buying it, so if you dont mind to spoil you a bit, read this.

I couldn't find a Pegasi Vacca around the city, I searched everywhere, and no luck at all... but 

Spoiler

Anyway, hope this helps.

Cya!

bbsouf
  • bbsouf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

I found the Adder (bugatti veyron) next to the good clothes shop near Michael's house. I also found 2 cognoscenti cabrio (bentley) the first one i took it as Michael after getting the film from the lawyer chick at the airport, and the 2nd one i took it as franklin after following the starlet that was arrested by the cops. However i'm still looking for the 7 others.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 23 September 2013 - 02:20 AM.

There is a Pegassi Vacca that spawns in the driveway of a house on the road just below Franklin's Vinewood safehouse. However, I was doing one of the Epsilon missions that requires you to source a Vacca when I found it. Since I turned it in, it hasn't respawned, so it might only spawn there for the mission, but you're under no obligation to turn it in once you have it.

As for the Entity and the Cheetah, never seen one on the road outside of the mission to steal them.

So anyone bought the JB700 ? I saw the pic in the ingame car dealerwebsite and it seems to have the machine gun like in one of the missions

It doesn't. They're for show only.
  • brose_sfr likes this

pispuso
  • pispuso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:09 AM Edited by pispuso, 23 September 2013 - 05:19 AM.

Guys, me again... I don't know if Im just getting lucky or what', but I was at the Park in the beach after a mission and found a Coil Voltic, so I stole it and pimped it at the Los Santos Customs, and when I'm going back to my garage (as Michael), I remember I don't have any more slots to save it, so in the moment I'm parking in the space next to the garage, a guy comes in and parks a Pegasi Infernus next to me, just like that O_o. Now I'm trying to get both cars in my garage, I guess I might loose the voltic. Anyway, maybe it's just luck, maybe the Pegasi Infernus spawns there or like it happened to me, some ppl park it around there.

Here is a pick next to the guy who parked it.

http://rsg.ms/15O22Yh

EDIT: Ok, it must be something related to time like in old GTA because right now there are tons of Infernus around the area. Just saw 4 in different colours. O_o

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

Still no luck with these cars... been driving around everywhere trying to find them. someone said a Vacca spawns at the Kortz mall parking lot, but ive been there a good 20-30 times and nothing. no word yet for the entity or the cheetah either....

if you keep the Eplsion mission Vacca, does it respawn?

pispuso
  • pispuso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:02 AM Edited by pispuso, 23 September 2013 - 07:03 AM.

Still no luck with these cars... been driving around everywhere trying to find them. someone said a Vacca spawns at the Kortz mall parking lot, but ive been there a good 20-30 times and nothing. no word yet for the entity or the cheetah either....

if you keep the Eplsion mission Vacca, does it respawn?

Thats exactly where I got mine, on a mission and kept it.

Mannulus
  • Mannulus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

I have noticed that on the main freeway are plenty of semi's, some of which have car trailers attached to them. Some of these are actually filled and I believe I saw some rare/nice looking cars on the back of them but I have also seen pretty crappy ones as well. Anyhoo, I have yet to actually pull one of these semi's aside and see if I can't hijack the cars on the back but maybe someone here can?

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

I think I found the Vacca parked somewhere in Vinewood Hills. I've only bought the Cheetah and never found it on the road. Not sure about the entity.

SatanicDude
  • SatanicDude

The Big One

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

I've actually found vaccas parked near some of the ponsoby's stores, i've only seen it once and only as franklin never seen one since

soulslayer14
  • soulslayer14

topkek

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

I just want a Sultan, and I cannot find it :c

SonofUgly
  • SonofUgly

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

I have noticed that on the main freeway are plenty of semi's, some of which have car trailers attached to them. Some of these are actually filled and I believe I saw some rare/nice looking cars on the back of them but I have also seen pretty crappy ones as well. Anyhoo, I have yet to actually pull one of these semi's aside and see if I can't hijack the cars on the back but maybe someone here can?

Both the Cheetah and the Entity should randomly spawn on those - don't think the Vacca does though. Also the Cheetah should have a decent probability of spawning in Rockford Hills - the Entity and Vacca aren't set to randomly spawn anywhere specific (they may have a specific spot where they spawn, just not a specific zone where they randomly spawn).

Some other cars that should spawn on truck trailers: JB700, Khamelion, Adder, Monroe, and Infernus.

Info was gotten from vehicles.meta and vehiclemodelsets.meta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users