Photo

No trucking missions?

5 replies to this topic
XelsFIN
  • XelsFIN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

As far as i can tell there are no trucking missions in the game? This was one of my favorite things to do in SA, driving in a truck listening to music and delivering cargo. I only completed about 20% of the game so can you tell me is this feature really missing? 

If it is they really need to include that in dlc, an option to buy a trucking company or something. Also it would be cool to drive train and bus routes.

XelsFIN
  • XelsFIN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

bump

Loc389
  • Loc389

I have a gun and a tomahawk

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

Ya there is 3 trucking missions I remember, 

Spoiler

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

I believe he is referring to trucking side missions, not story missions involving a truck. In GTA:SA you could do truck courier missions out of a depot which was actually really fun. The vast landsacpe of GTA V would make trucking missions the perfect opportunity to explore all those big open roads and maybe have to deal with people trying to rob your goods etc.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Some things aren't there, like trucking missions and vigilante mode (which suprised me). But it's understandable.

My only wish, is that they dropped yoga for something that was remotely fun.

XelsFIN
  • XelsFIN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

I believe he is referring to trucking side missions, not story missions involving a truck. In GTA:SA you could do truck courier missions out of a depot which was actually really fun. The vast landsacpe of GTA V would make trucking missions the perfect opportunity to explore all those big open roads and maybe have to deal with people trying to rob your goods etc.

Yeah that's exactly what i mean. Trucking side activity implemented in the same manner as the taxi missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users