Photo

Making money in the game.

10 replies to this topic
iDaNfL
  • iDaNfL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I was wondering, how am I supposed to make $150M to buy the golf course?

I finished the main story, done with most of the side missions and have money invested on stocks.

How on earth am I supposed to get that amount?

--Vega--
  • --Vega--

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yeah it is going to take a while. With time is the only real answer.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

You HAVE to listen to LESTER when he tells you, 'this stock would soar if this happens', and put all of your money into the COMPANY, I did this with the cigarette company and the company that benefited from the Facebook kill. 

I'm not rich, but, I turned Franklin's 60k into 200k....

My question is though, can I switch between all the characters RIGHT before the mission and put all of their collective money into the stock and then sell it afterwards? So pool all over their money together essentially? Can I replay the missions, leverage all of our money into the stocks, then finish the mission, and then Sell the stocks for massive profit? Anyone know?

Thanks! 

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

You HAVE to listen to LESTER when he tells you, 'this stock would soar if this happens', and put all of your money into the COMPANY, I did this with the cigarette company and the company that benefited from the Facebook kill. 

My question is though, can I switch between all the characters RIGHT before the mission and put all of their collective money into the stock and then sell it afterwards? So pool all over their money together essentially? Can I replay the missions, leverage all of our money into the stocks, then finish the mission, and then Sell the stocks for massive profit? Anyone know?

Thanks! 

Unfortunately I think you have to earn the 150 mil with one character.  It'd be a lot easier if all 3 could combine profits for major profits, though.

iDaNfL
  • iDaNfL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Thanks! 

Unfortunately I think you have to earn the 150 mil with one character.  It'd be a lot easier if all 3 could combine profits for major profits, though.

I managed to make more than 3 million with trevor in stocks.

With the other 2 I earned a bit lower.

Still, it ain't enough to buy a 150 million dollars golf course...

Even if we could combine all 3's money, it's still an almost impossible mission.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Thanks! 

I managed to make more than 3 million with trevor in stocks.

With the other 2 I earned a bit lower.

Still, it ain't enough to buy a 150 million dollars golf course...

Even if we could combine all 3's money, it's still an almost impossible mission.

I don't know how realistic it is to make 150M....maybe 15 Million..

Alpinefear
  • Alpinefear

Luke 22:36

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

The 150 million is just going to take time, using your money and buying cinemas with Micheal, they cost about 10 & 20 million. Making ~130k & ~265k a week respectively.  Doing property management missions with them helps increase the weekly income(how much i do not know). 

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Heists need to be in free-roam, period. I could have sworn before release that heists are part of the free-roam experience, and you can plan and do them whenever you want (at least some), without them it takes way too long to make money, and not everyone plays the game for 500 hours to gather enough money to buy, for example, the golf course. And even after that you'll have to play another 100 hours for all the other expensive properties, something isn't right.

For online multiplayer it could be easier to purchase properties (if you actually can), I believe in MP you can do heists whenever you want and therefore make more cash.

iDaNfL
  • iDaNfL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Heists need to be in free-roam, period. I could have sworn before release that heists are part of the free-roam experience, and you can plan and do them whenever you want (at least some), without them it takes way too long to make money, and not everyone plays the game for 500 hours to gather enough money to buy, for example, the golf course. And even after that you'll have to play another 100 hours for all the other expensive properties, something isn't right.

For online multiplayer it could be easier to purchase properties (if you actually can), I believe in MP you can do heists whenever you want and therefore make more cash.

This is what I thought as well.

As soon as I finished the story, I was looking for every way I could to plan more heists.

Shame this option is online exclusive.

Oh well... I guess we'll just have to wait till' october.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

Hollow

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

150M? ask bill gates he makes that in a week

iDaNfL
  • iDaNfL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:34 PM