» «
Photo

HVY Cutter

7 replies to this topic
neddyie116
  • neddyie116

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by neddyie116, 19 September 2013 - 05:53 PM.

Has anyone found the HVY Cutter vehicle?

TheGrimmReefer5
  • TheGrimmReefer5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

no i havnt. i just hope you dont have to complete a mission to find it.

Ratchetfan15
  • Ratchetfan15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

i would search around the cargo docks because when you are scopeing out the cargoship with all the MERRYWEATHER guys guarding it floyd says somthing like " they have it all blocked off with (somthing i didnt catch) and cutters"  i know this isnt exactly what was said but he said the cutters were somewere around there so its probly a good place to start, but remember like the other gta games its not always gonna be there every time. HOPE YOU FIND it and if you do please tell me were its located

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Well since the cutter is actually a tunnel drill its probably somewhere near the mountains.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I think you need to get it for Heist. I chose another option though, so I'm not sure if this really was the cutter.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

That HVY Cutter has to be somewhere in the game. I'm thinking its in a hidden tunnel or a warehouse.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

i would search around the cargo docks because when you are scopeing out the cargoship with all the MERRYWEATHER guys guarding it floyd says somthing like " they have it all blocked off with (somthing i didnt catch) and cutters"  i know this isnt exactly what was said but he said the cutters were somewere around there so its probly a good place to start, but remember like the other gta games its not always gonna be there every time. HOPE YOU FIND it and if you do please tell me were its located

I might be wrong, but I think at the time Floyd mentions Cutters, he means Coast Guard Cutters. 

That HVY Cutter has to be somewhere in the game. I'm thinking its in a hidden tunnel or a warehouse.

Given what it looks like, quarries and construction areas are most likely places. Hot money says it's not obtainable, outside of missions anyway.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

I might be wrong, but I think at the time Floyd mentions Cutters, he means Coast Guard Cutters. 

Given what it looks like, quarries and construction areas are most likely places. Hot money says it's not obtainable, outside of missions anyway.

I've gone to the quarry, but only HVY dumpers and a dozer spawn there. I know there is a sub way tunnel that's under construction in east Santos, so it could be down there somewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users