A farewell to this Forum forever.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
HeavilyArmedX
  • HeavilyArmedX

Killswitch Engaged

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

I will no longer be coming to this forum for any information or to try to find helpful tips. There are far too many people who complain about things that aren't in the game simply because their expectations were too high due to speculation. I for one think this game deserves every game award possible, best everything. There isn't anything bad about this game, the detail and scope of Los Santos and country side is fantastic. Gamers are too used to playing linear and over the top games that they forget how to enjoy video games.

Some people forget how to explore and draw their own conclusion, it is almost like if the game doesn't tell you to go somewhere you simply won't bother going there. I have had already plenty of moments where i was driving expecting to see nothing because previous sand box games have gotten me used to little detail, that i am forced to stop and observe the detail placed into the game. Little things like finding a factory in the country and wondering what happens at the factory. I passed a Cluckin Bell factory and saw workers on break smoking...CAN anyone name another game with this amount of detail.

It's simple though, for the people who complain and complain about tiny things that aren't in the game just trade it in. That's what i do when i don't like a game, why do you need to come on here and complain about not being able to go into certain buildings. BOOO HOOO, Rockstar isn't your Mother and they can't give you everything you want end of discussion. 

Thanks Moderators, you guys actually are good at what you do. Farewell.

• topdownshooter likes this

hexagramme
  • hexagramme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

The gaming generation of entitled whiners. Yeah dude, they suck really bad, but don't let 'em get to you. Just enjoy the game, and enjoy the vast majority of this community that actually love the game.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by topdownshooter, 19 September 2013 - 05:34 PM.

I'm about to be right behind you buddy. I grew up with this game. Back then you couldn't even voice your opinion, you played the game the way it was and appreciated it the way it was. Now everytime some little kid doesn't like something about a game he harasses the community and the developers into getting what they want. It's kind of sickening.

I do think that the majority of trash on these forums is coming from PC fans though. They are pretty upset Rockstar left them out. In retaliation they are trying to pick the game apart and make it look bad.

I really think the mods should do a better job with the complaints also. Either lock the repetitive complaint threads or make a separate section for all the whining. It's ruining this forum.
  • NADOLNY and GTAhole like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

You're in the GTA V section and you're wondering why you find complainers on the release of the game? Give it two months and everything will die down. Check out the other sections the forums has also.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

So what? You joined last month and you have like 100 posts. If you are going to leave, then leave. I am also sick of the complaining but I don't make threads about it.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

Bye.

Can you take that "G-unit" hamster bitch with you too? f*ckin' annoying ass tool (him, not you). 

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

One fanboy less.

• Hypertenzion likes this

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

^This

It's like this with all games, after a while the trolls will have grown tired and moved on to another game and the people who doesn't like the game will have abandoned it.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

People complain like this for every game that comes out. You can't expect to please everyone.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

I'm with you guys

This is getting sick, the kids are ruining the forum, and the mods should be more rigorous about this...

This used to be better 5 years ago...

SiNisTer1080p
  • SiNisTer1080p

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Lol there is a lot of whining brats on here, but that's the internet for you. Best just to let it go past you and ignore the silly posts or just laugh at them.

I think a lot of them post to get attention or troll, quite funny really

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

I'm with you guys

This is getting sick, the kids are ruining the forum, and the mods should be more rigorous about this...

This used to be better 5 years ago...

A lot of the people talking sh*t are actually PC fanboys.
  • NADOLNY likes this

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

I was all for constructive criticism at first, but the whining has become deafening.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users