Photo

Where will my car go?

13 replies to this topic
ReeceDevonport
  • ReeceDevonport

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hi, I bought a new car, done it up etc, if I drive it to a mission and start the mission where will the car go? I don't want to lose the car is all.

SteveFrench
  • SteveFrench

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by SteveFrench, 19 September 2013 - 05:05 PM.

I would like to know as well. I bought the massive Chevy truck and spent like over 30 grand on customization to find that it just disappears when I leave it or it explodes.. What the hell is the point of customization if they just disappear?? I know it says once you customize it it becomes your property but is there a way to spawn it back somehow? Please someone that has figured it out let us know!

• ReeceDevonport likes this

ReeceDevonport
  • ReeceDevonport

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Well, another car gone... Completely vanished, no impound icon, not in the character garage not in any safehouse garages. If this is a bug then it seriously needs to be fixed, I'm now like $1m+ down because this has happened to multiple cars. Just gonna stop buying them 

Dimitrinaut
  • Dimitrinaut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

ya its HORRIBLE i fully customized a car and went to go buy the garage while sitting it in and pulls me out and car disappears. also can you only put one car in a garage cause i tried with two and earsed the other.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

If you cant find the car you bought, you should check out if they are at the impound. I lost my car, just ditched it during a mission, and got it back from police station that had a car sign near it. I paid a fee for it though, but it wasnt much.

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

They should make it so if you leave your car on the driveway it saves them as well as the garage. Ive also had a few cars disappear.

jivex5k
  • jivex5k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

There have been a lot of car disappearances.

I've had them show up at the impound, but if they are destroyed they are gone.

It also seems like you can only have 1 car at a time impounded.

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Are those of you that are losing the cars parking them in the garage at the safehouse or the big garage where cars you buy online are delivered to?

SteveFrench
  • SteveFrench

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

Its any car that you can customize, like my previous post I bought the Chevy Truck, tricked it out with over 30 grand just to loose it to cops blowing it up and now its gone. So what ive done is just fully customized the characters default cars, even when the cars are gone they respawn with everything still modded.

xCTorettox
  • xCTorettox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

From my experience, iv noticed:

If you mod a car and drive it to the start of a mission, once you've finished your car will be waiting outside the start of the mission area. 

If you leave a modded car anywhere in the world, you will be able to retrieve it later from the police impound...I modded 2 cars, lost them both while messing around free roaming. Later I went to the impound and they were both there...you just have to pay a fee of $250 to get them back.

Otherwise iv also noticed that certain areas will keep cars where you have left them. Iv parked cars outside Franklins house before and they have stayed, parked up on the street for days (In game days). 

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

If you mod a car and drive it to the start of a mission, once you've finished your car will be waiting outside the start of the mission area. 

If you leave a modded car anywhere in the world, you will be able to retrieve it later from the police impound...I modded 2 cars, lost them both while messing around free roaming. Later I went to the impound and they were both there...you just have to pay a fee of $250 to get them back.

Otherwise iv also noticed that certain areas will keep cars where you have left them. Iv parked cars outside Franklins house before and they have stayed, parked up on the street for days (In game days). 

Does that include stolen cars?

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

It also seems like you can only have 1 car at a time impounded.

Not true at all...Right now I have multiple cars impounded.

TomoJSnapey
  • TomoJSnapey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

This issue defiantly needs to be looked at. I spend a lot of money fully customizing a car which I had saved in my Garage afterwards. I decided to take it for a spin and stopped off somewhere to take a quick picture. Once I got out of the car I accidentally changed character, quickly changed back and POOF! Cars gone........

• SteveFrench likes this

xCTorettox
  • xCTorettox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Does that include stolen cars?

Yea it includes stolen cars, but only cars which you have modded

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users