Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone know where to find a Velum? (Airplane)

18 replies to this topic
Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

This is a Velum: http://gta.wikia.com/Velum

Failing that, where can the Cuban 800 be found - meaning to steal. I can't afford to buy one yet, & I just wanna have a little mess around before purchasing my own. Thanks!

PS, I've looked at LS Int. Airport, Sandy SHores Airfield & Grapeseed & found nothing. Not tried Fort Zancudo yet, as I'm waiting to progress the story before traveling there.

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Anyone?

ewo1992
  • ewo1992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

I saw it spawn at lsx once. Cross over both runways. It was by the side of a big hanger in the back corner of the airport sometimes a cessna 172 is there sometimes there are no planes.

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Thanks, I'll check back there again.

pilot2fly
  • pilot2fly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

You have to unlock Trevor to gain access to the Cuban 800. You can then use that plane to do drug side missions.

I'm looking for the Piper Malibu type aircraft that was shown in the air race picture for GTAO. I can't find it so far. Perhaps its an online only aircraft?

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

You have to unlock Trevor to gain access to the Cuban 800. You can then use that plane to do drug side missions.

I'm looking for the Piper Malibu type aircraft that was shown in the air race picture for GTAO. I can't find it so far. Perhaps its an online only aircraft?

That's the Velum, what I'm looking for. & I already have Trevor & have flown the Cuban 800 in the Mission with Ron

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

For me the Cuban 800 always spawns at that small airstrip for the drug trafficking, sometimes only the one to trigger the mission and sometimes another one which is parked. Also at the Sandy Shores airport  if you wait around for a while you'll see random AI aircraft land. It usually rotates between the Cuban 800, that stunt plane, and I haven't waited around long enough to see if the Velum shows up. So just keep looking around and I'm sure it'll show up eventually. 

Is there seriously no way to get into LSX without being wanted? In San Andreas this would happen until you got a pilots license, which I was under the impression Trevor already owned, and even after flight school with Trevor it still gets me a wanted level. I managed to steal one of the 747s but it's a pain in the arse trying to manouvre between police cars while accelerating down the runway. And of course if you want to land the thing again LSX is your only option so you will get an immediate wanted level upon returning. It would be nice to just be able to fly and come back without having to die or be chased all around the airport. I can understand the other two attracting attention but I don't think it should apply to Trevor. 

ewo1992
  • ewo1992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Thanks, I'll check back there again.

Once I get home I'll see if I can find it again and take a picture

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

I just found the Velum, it was half way down the Southern most runway at LS Int. To bad I died while starting the thing up on the tarmac.... :(

Kitteh
  • Kitteh

^___________^

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

I couldn't find anything at the airport except Shamals and Luxors :/

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

I found a dodo, it was named something else though. I forgot what its name was. Someone landed it in the airport trevor took over from the lost bikers.

Kitteh
  • Kitteh

^___________^

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:30 AM Edited by Kitteh, 21 September 2013 - 05:31 AM.

I found a dodo, it was named something else though. I forgot what its name was. Someone landed it in the airport trevor took over from the lost bikers.

The new "Dodo" is called the Mammatus, it's the Cessna-looking single engine thing. Fixed landing gear and the wing is on the top. I've seen them parked in the Sandy Shores airport a couple times and sometimes taking off. Trying to track one down again right now. The Luxor and Shamal are cool but I like prop planes better.

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:39 AM Edited by Hakosuka, 21 September 2013 - 05:40 AM.

This is a Velum: http://gta.wikia.com/Velum

Failing that, where can the Cuban 800 be found - meaning to steal. I can't afford to buy one yet, & I just wanna have a little mess around before purchasing my own. Thanks!

PS, I've looked at LS Int. Airport, Sandy SHores Airfield & Grapeseed & found nothing. Not tried Fort Zancudo yet, as I'm waiting to progress the story before traveling there.

There's a Cuban 800 at the Grand Senora Desert airstrip, I believe. 

EDIT: I saw one there when I played today, but somebody had just currently landed it as I saw it as it flew in. It might not be there all the time, but it's still worth a shot if you want to fly it. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

anyone know where I can find the stunt plane?

clax302
  • clax302

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Check near michaels lsi hangar. I found it there.

NickStone
  • NickStone

My member doesn't have a title.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

Far as I know, that's the only place it spawns. It does spawn there all the time though. Fun plane to fly! Its along the southwest edge of the field.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

Try grapeseed airport. I know for a fact I've had one spawn there atleast once. 

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

What's it look liek

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

In sp the velum and stunt plane both spawn at the airport in the south west end. In online all the planes alternate spawning at the blain county airfield and to the right of the airports main entrance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users