Robbing an ATM!

10 replies to this topic
speedatw
  • speedatw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

Hello,

I have read in several places that you have the ability to rob people at ATM cash machines when they are using them, however I have not seen anywhere saying how you actually rob them?

I have tried pointing my gun at them but they just rub off, and nothing pops up saying rob pedestrian or anything like that. So how exactly do you do it??

If anyone has any useful tips that would be great! :)

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hello,

I have read in several places that you have the ability to rob people at ATM cash machines when they are using them, however I have not seen anywhere saying how you actually rob them?

I have tried pointing my gun at them but they just rub off, and nothing pops up saying rob pedestrian or anything like that. So how exactly do you do it??

Didn't work for me either.

Pointing a gun at these people just make them scream and shout and running away (usually I shoot em then)

When they are dead they drop their money, but I guess this is not how it should be.

Also this method brings up a 2 star wanted level most of the time. I just wanna rob them silently…

• speedatw likes this

IMr_SmithI
  • IMr_SmithI

Nigga rich productions

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Online feature no?

JH890
  • JH890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Haven't try yet but gonna.. Same way like robbing armored bank trucks or whatever they are. Shooting atm so long until money "fly" out

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

use a silencer or a melee weapon and maybe you wont draw as much attention

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

Haven't try yet but gonna.. Same way like robbing armored bank trucks or whatever they are. Shooting atm so long until money "fly" out

dont work-

Razed-
  • Razed-

aka DarkRebirth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

If you see someone using the ATM and you kill them, you get a lot of money.

speedatw
  • speedatw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hello,

Didn't work for me either.

Pointing a gun at these people just make them scream and shout and running away (usually I shoot em then)

When they are dead they drop their money, but I guess this is not how it should be.

Also this method brings up a 2 star wanted level most of the time. I just wanna rob them silently…

Yeah! I expected there would be a animated section where you take the money off them or something, simply shooting them seems a little old school reckless GTA style to me, which I'm not complaining about but still :)

mucker1th
  • mucker1th

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Anyone looking for an ATM to rob , it's easy just walk up and take the person using it down . Just head up to the golf club . Drive past the club keeping it on your right hand side on W Eclipse Blvd , look for this on you map , it's the big wide road at the top of the city map . Drive past the golf club for five blocks and on your right hand side you will see a Hard Core comic store , stop there and look to your right , there you will see two ATMS. You can almost draw a line down to it from your safe house in Vinewood Hills , It's just a little to the left ...

Techno
  • Techno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Pretty sure ATM robbing is a GTA ONline feature

Mr-Skinny
  • Mr-Skinny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

You can't rob ATM machines, and you won't be able to rob them in GTA ONLINE. They're there for GTA ONLINE, so players can store their money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users