Quantcast

» «
Photo

No contact from Lester after arranging Jewellery heist?

24 replies to this topic
James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hi guys,

I'm in desperate need of help.

I'm on the jewlery heist mission and I'm massively stuck. 

I chose to go in loud and dumb; I accidentally skipped the dialouge with Lester after choosing the options from the 
board and left - I just remember him saying he will call me when everything is sorted... 5 days have passed in game with no call.

I'm not sure how next to prompt the next part of the mission and everyone seems to have chosen the 'smart' option.

Lester doesn't ever pick up his phone and I can't trigger a prompt to continue the mission. 

Any ideas? 

I haven't had the cut scene either where you enter Michael's house as Michael and whilst watching TV go upstairs and smash his son's TV up - Not sure if this could be a related problem? 

gtacrew
  • gtacrew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

is your GTA V a real game or is it copy?

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

is your GTA V a real game or is it copy?

Real lol

PabloSadlo
  • PabloSadlo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

You have to track down two items for the heist before he contacts you about the missions. Check your map and you should see them there.

Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Keeper

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Don't you have a 'Hs' marker on your map?

GOD-1
  • GOD-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

i'm in the same position!!!  i chose to 'go in smart' but now have no contact from Lester or any icons to go to  on my map.

Being walking around, switching characters for ages, with no luck.

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Don't you have a 'Hs' marker on your map?

No H's unfortunately mate and the L for Lester has completed vanished.

Anyone think a side mission may trigger it? this was suggested by someone else. 

GOD-1
  • GOD-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

I've done all the side missions/ question mark missions everything!! and still no new icons or calls/text messages from Lester.

I've just restarted the whole game again, hoping this don't happen again, especially if i'm 70% done!!

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

one problem with this game is I can't f*cking figure out how to continue missions all the damn time. 

you need to get a Bug Truck and Sleeping Gas, look for the 'H' symbol. 

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

one problem with this game is I can't f*cking figure out how to continue missions all the damn time. 

you need to get a Bug Truck and Sleeping Gas, look for the 'H' symbol. 

Is that if you're doing dumb n loud though?

I tried a side mission but it didn't trigger anything.

Anyone got map pintpointing where Lester's house or Garment factory is - would be great if I could refind them to check them out. 

GOD-1
  • GOD-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I chose to go in smart and quiet, same thing happens to me. No new icons to go to, or any contact from Lester, Begging to think its a bug in the game

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

I chose to go in smart and quiet, same thing happens to me. No new icons to go to, or any contact from Lester, Begging to think its a bug in the game

Weird right? I don't think we can progress with the game?

Really can't be bothered to restart - Sad if so.

Uppy91
  • Uppy91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

What the ell same thing happening to me too gahhhhh

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

What the ell same thing happening to me too gahhhhh

Did you leave the garment factory on the instruction you'd be contacted?

GOD-1
  • GOD-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

I've restarted, but if it happens again!!! I'll be after another copy, i've played all the GTA's and never had this problem and with me not being the only one with this issue, it can't be user error.

Glitch??

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

I've restarted, but if it happens again!!! I'll be after another copy, i've played all the GTA's and never had this problem and with me not being the only one with this issue, it can't be user error.

Glitch??

We need to get a bug report to Rockstar if 4-5 people have had the problem in this thread

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Anyone had this glitch and sorted it?

GOD-1
  • GOD-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Solved.

After you've chosen how your gonna do the mission and pick you team, switch to Franklin, go back to his house and there will be missions to do first with him.

I guess it stops you playing one character for the whole game, you cannot carry on with a mission, unless you switch characters and do their missions.

Diegojambriz
  • Diegojambriz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Solved.

After you've chosen how your gonna do the mission and pick you team, switch to Franklin, go back to his house and there will be missions to do first with him.

I guess it stops you playing one character for the whole game, you cannot carry on with a mission, unless you switch characters and do their missions.

how do you do this? im in the same situation but i cant switch characters, 

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

The vans you need are moving sometimes and are not always in one place. I did notice when I found an H symbol on the map that if I didn't drive there fast enough it would dissapear, but would reappear somewhere close on the map.

karl36116
  • karl36116

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

i had to purchase this, could not find another guide to complete the mission  http://bit.ly/1eV9zJH

abbie123
  • abbie123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hi I'm having a similar problem, I just have question marks on the map and the mission I was on is when Trevor buys the strip club and then Lester said that he's starting plans for 'the big one', I have no missions only question marks on my map, I've completed all of franklins assassination missions but I'm not too sure if Ive gone wrong somewhere.

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

Hi I'm having a similar problem, I just have question marks on the map and the mission I was on is when Trevor buys the strip club and then Lester said that he's starting plans for 'the big one', I have no missions only question marks on my map, I've completed all of franklins assassination missions but I'm not too sure if Ive gone wrong somewhere.

Try sleeping/saving and wait for contact.

kiffa007
  • kiffa007

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:13 AM

Hey guys,

I'm also having this problem and its really annoying me!

I take pics of the vent, cctv, and keypad in the jewellery shop and get that mission completed etc. with 100%.

I've also picked my team, plan of attack which is the smart approach. And then all of a sudden I lose contact with Lester and have no "H" symbol marker on my map to get the extermination equipment. This is my first time playing GTA but I figured that there should be a "H" symbol marked on my map somewhere in order to setup the heist. I've put it down to what I think is a bug/glitch in the game unless anyone else can help me or give me advice. So excited to start my first heist but can't really progress to do it!! Please help.

death3003
  • death3003

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:36 AM Edited by death3003, 26 April 2015 - 09:35 AM.

just drive around and you shuld get a HS icon on your map

now can somone help me i forgot the location of the factory and i nead the location for the final heit where i will get about 23 mi for every character

Hey guys,

I'm also having this problem and its really annoying me!

I take pics of the vent, cctv, and keypad in the jewellery shop and get that mission completed etc. with 100%.

I've also picked my team, plan of attack which is the smart approach. And then all of a sudden I lose contact with Lester and have no "H" symbol marker on my map to get the extermination equipment. This is my first time playing GTA but I figured that there should be a "H" symbol marked on my map somewhere in order to setup the heist. I've put it down to what I think is a bug/glitch in the game unless anyone else can help me or give me advice. So excited to start my first heist but can't really progress to do it!! Please help.

just drive around and you shuld get it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users