Photo

Infinite Money... Really

49 replies to this topic
Assassin101
  • Assassin101

Professional GTA assassin

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

It's not a glitch. It's the economy resetting. You can do it over and over again. Even without a bike. Just rob the registers....then walk down the street...stay a second (3 seconds or more) Then come back and repeat. Works with every store and every area. If you get a wanted level, either cheat or just simply use common sense and hide.

Your not understanding what is happening.

Im not sure why it doesnt work for some people but it works for alot of people. You only need to rob the place once, and the money regenerates. You can get about $2000 a minute if you do this.

I dont really care to use this feature, I just happened to discover it while messing around. But I know alot of people are looking for money glitches so I shared

It's not a glitch, it's just exploiting the economy reset. I don't think Rockstar would put those money bags there by accident.

I'm not sure. I don't think R* intended to allow the treasures underwater to respawn either, let alone respawn immediately upon switching back and forth between characters. I can't tell if this and the store robbery exploit OP mentioned are just glitches or minor oversights.

That's just speculation, not fact. The purpose of the game is to chase the almighty dollar. This could be simply a "cheat" or an exploit to gain money faster.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Alot of you guys need to read before you post.

You have to drive the bike in the shop. When you do you can then pull out a weapon.

And it IS a glitch. Once you pick up the money from the registers the bags shouldnt respawn when you walk 20 feet away and come back.

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

I just did it at one that was already being held up! I rode my bike through the doors then he opened fire on me and another guy was outside and started shooting at me!

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

Also works at ammunition but prepare for shooting

johnnk
  • johnnk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

So what's the underwater trick? I've been searching for it, but nothing.

Nobitos
  • Nobitos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Ppl wont abuse it in online, they just get out their credit card and they have infinite money... depending their salary ofc... or their parents salary

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Im sure rockstar DID intend for the underwater packages to re spawn as it gives people a reason to visit wreck sites more than once. Plus none of them are massively large amounts of money.
  • xxTsKxx likes this

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

Diving to the seabed and pick up briefcases containing certain amounts of cash up to $25,000 - you have to alternate between characters to get the cases to respawn, which they seem to keep doing forever.

Search again for "briefcase" and I'm sure you'll find it.

jumbo0
  • jumbo0

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

I can't see the suitcase in the wreck on that place? I see the exact spot but no briefcase. Did rockstar 'fix' this or is it me?

LilTrouble4U
  • LilTrouble4U

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

For the people that are getting stars, are you using a silenced weapon or no? If you use the "No Country For Old Men" shotgun with a suppressor you shouldn't get a star. 

johnnk
  • johnnk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

Diving to the seabed and pick up briefcases containing certain amounts of cash up to $25,000 - you have to alternate between characters to get the cases to respawn, which they seem to keep doing forever.

Search again for "briefcase" and I'm sure you'll find it.

Thank you, I will try that tonight.

Revolix
  • Revolix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

What if you shoot the registers grab the cash but instead of running out switch characters before the wanted level? Maybe have another character at a different store? If you can switch before the wanted level maybe it'll reset but the registers will keep spawning the bags

AboveAverageBob
  • AboveAverageBob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Worked for me, made 20k in about 5-10 minutes.  It does get boring but early in the game its a nice way to make fast cash.

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

This is tedious and not effective. Just start again and abuse the assassination missions for profit on your shares. Much quicker and will earn you billions.

• JRCS44 likes this

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

I did something similar at an ltd gas station, got in a gun fight, lost the cops, then went in the ltd and the clerk had fled during the gunfight, I shot the registers and got about 1k, silenced pistol no stars, ran to the street corner and ran back, the registers could be shot and looted again. Made 30k this way before I got bored.

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

This actually works, I tried this at the Suburban in Del Perro, I drove by and the store was being robbed I drove in shot the robbers and cash registers got the backs went around a half a block down came back and repeated. Nice trick and a good way to make some easy cash if you're low :p

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Easiest way:

http://gtaforums.com...w/?p=1063489653

Just follow the steps and all should be good. Backup your savegame first.

breddjkjk
  • breddjkjk

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

download this file free without any survey 100% working
direct link :-  http://gg.gg/h6ty7

Gormly
  • Gormly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

Enjoy it while you can because I emailed Rockstar about it to have it patched, since this could definitely be abused in GTAO

You... EMAILED... Rockstar?

Good luck with that.

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

Don't really care for money cheats, I would rather get it the hard way. Earn it from doing things in the game, instead of having everything given to me.

Eh, I don't get this attitude. If you stock up on weapons and armor before a mission, isn't that cheating? Why not limit yourself to as few bullets, weapons, and armament as possible to earn your scratch "the hard way"? I'm sure if the designers didn't want us to exploit it glitches they would have done a better job in removing them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users