Infinite Money... Really

49 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

So there is a glitch in the game that I discovered yesterday that allows you to get infinite money.

I did this with Franklin but I think you can do it with anyone. Get on Franklins motorcycle and drive to a clothing store (preferably the Sub Urban in Alta). Drive the motorcycle into the shop. Kill the clerk and shoot the three registers taking the cash. You should get between 600-1200 dollars. Now get back on the motorcycle and back it out of the front door. Only go to the edge of the sidewalk then drive back in. The bags of money will regenerate in slightly different spots with different amounts.

You wont get a wanted level.

I know its not AS profitable as the underwater cash trick, but it works and thers no save load times.

Enjoy it while you can because I emailed Rockstar about it to have it patched, since this could definitely be abused in GTAO

• davetopper likes this

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Nice...will try it tonight.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

I got like 15$ in 15 minutes of doing this. Its a bit tedious, but its there

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

I got like 15$ in 15 minutes of doing this. Its a bit tedious, but its there

Wow, 15$

That's.... Not so much.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I think it's 15k $

I'll try it out later, seriously lacking cash to do anything fun so.

huiAPPOAJ
  • huiAPPOAJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

lol u get 15$ by only killing random ped on sidewalk

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Ha sorry yea its 15K. You get about $1000 each time

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Tell A.W.E.S.O.M.-O all your most personal secrets

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Didn't work for me , what am i doing wrong. i drive the bike in the shop kill the bitch grab the money it was only like $16.00 dollars... i drove out went back nothing there.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Didn't work for me , what am i doing wrong. i drive the bike in the shop kill the bitch grab the money it was only like $16.00 dollars... i drove out went back nothing there.

You have to shoot the three registers until they pop open. Money sacks will pop out worth about $100-$400 each. Grab the sacks, then back the bike out to the edge of the sidewalk, and drive back in. The sacks will be back

Ryz999
  • Ryz999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Nice, will give it a go soon. Why won't you get a wanted level for this, every time I've robbed a store, I've got a star instantly every time.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by Poker2012chu, 19 September 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Ha sorry yea its 15K. You get about $1000 each time

You can easily net over 2 - 2.5 million an hour with the underwater trick if you know how to swim well and spam the switching of characters. I tried it earlier, and I had trouble finding the cash (have to re-dive every several switches or so). Once I got going, I was able to net about 48k per minute.

calebxx12
  • calebxx12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

I get a wanted level every time

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

I get a wanted level every time

Do it in the sub Urban located in Alta

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

So it does work...which begs what other stores can we do this at?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

It works at all the clothing stores, but for some reasons, certain clothing stores give you a wanted level when you do this

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

I've spent the last hour trying to find a bike :-/

Raser6000
  • Raser6000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by Raser6000, 19 September 2013 - 09:55 PM.

EDIT: Oh, have seen, that you already know this ^^

Here's another glitch :)

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Franklins green bike spawns in front of his safe house. Thats what I used

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

Franklins green bike spawns in front of his safe house. Thats what I used

Do you really need a bike? I found one in the end but after the first time I just left it outside and ran in and out. I am bored now after $30k so can't be bothered to try without the bike :)

Hurrikane
  • Hurrikane

Chop

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

Don't really care for money cheats, I would rather get it the hard way. Earn it from doing things in the game, instead of having everything given to me.

If you emailed R* why would you place this in the forum for others to exploit and use? Just work for the money the hard.

• IrishRed88 likes this

Ryz999
  • Ryz999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, this didn't work for me. Did it at the place you recommended, and still got an instant 1 star which quickly rose to a 2 and had them coming in through the door shotguns blazing.

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Don't really care for money cheats, I would rather get it the hard way. Earn it from doing things in the game, instead of having everything given to me.

If you emailed R* why would you place this in the forum for others to exploit and use? Just work for the money the hard.

There are so many fun things you can do in this game that are denied you unless you kowtow to R* and do the silly little things they make you do to earn $.

I want to be able to buy a tank and crush other road users. Is there anything wrong with that? It's my game. Am I expected to do a 1000 taxi missions before I can get the tank that is in the game I already paid for?

If there are shortcuts to getting these then I will do them. I don't need people like you looking down their nose as me. If you want to run around LS like a little girl doing what you are told to then good for you.

GTA is all about taking things which are not yours. This, in my book, extends to using any exploits available, including glitches or bugs. We're killing innocent people and shooting prostitutes and robbing their corpses, and you think getting free money is wrong? It's laughable.

PatrickJr.
  • PatrickJr.

SFM Artist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Tried this, In Alta, Bike in, Shoot Clerk, 1 star wanted level. instant.

Doctor Nexium
  • Doctor Nexium

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

It's not a glitch. It's the economy resetting. You can do it over and over again. Even without a bike. Just rob the registers....then walk down the street...stay a second (3 seconds or more) Then come back and repeat. Works with every store and every area. If you get a wanted level, either cheat or just simply use common sense and hide.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

It's not a glitch. It's the economy resetting. You can do it over and over again. Even without a bike. Just rob the registers....then walk down the street...stay a second (3 seconds or more) Then come back and repeat. Works with every store and every area. If you get a wanted level, either cheat or just simply use common sense and hide.

Your not understanding what is happening.

Im not sure why it doesnt work for some people but it works for alot of people. You only need to rob the place once, and the money regenerates. You can get about $2000 a minute if you do this.

I dont really care to use this feature, I just happened to discover it while messing around. But I know alot of people are looking for money glitches so I shared

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

Professional GTA assassin

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Im not sure why it doesnt work for some people but it works for alot of people. You only need to rob the place once, and the money regenerates. You can get about $2000 a minute if you do this.

I dont really care to use this feature, I just happened to discover it while messing around. But I know alot of people are looking for money glitches so I shared

It's not a glitch, it's just exploiting the economy reset. I don't think Rockstar would put those money bags there by accident.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

It's not a glitch, it's just exploiting the economy reset. I don't think Rockstar would put those money bags there by accident.

I'm not sure. I don't think R* intended to allow the treasures underwater to respawn either, let alone respawn immediately upon switching back and forth between characters. I can't tell if this and the store robbery exploit OP mentioned are just glitches or minor oversights.

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

uhhhhh What's the underwater cash trick lol Sorry to be a noob about it lol

Mac316
  • Mac316

It's MY car, idiot!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Yea I did this last night, it's an easy trick to do but can get very boring within minutes running in and running out constantly lol.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

I cant even pull out a gun in clothing shops..... :/ I can rob 24/7 stores but cant even draw a weapon when inside a clothing shop. Whatsupwiththat?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users