Photo

Gruppe 6 Trucks: Spawning Traits

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
Freakuent
  • Freakuent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by Freakuent, 04 October 2013 - 03:37 PM.

Franklin: Monday 00:15-00:30 & Friday 1200-1215 
Michael: Wednesday 22:50 & 23:39
Little Seoul
Southeast corner of Vespucci Blvd & Palomino Ave
Lucky Plucker parking lot
Mammoth Patriot (Franklin)
Obey Tailgater (Michael)

Franklin: Friday 14:47
Pillbox just east of Little Seoul
Alta St north of Vespucci Blvd
Pulled into traffic from Maze Bank deliveries area on east side of Alta St
Mammoth Patriot

Michael: Friday 06:34

Pillbox

San Andreas Ave between Alta St & Power St

Random spawn (likely came from one of the Maze Bank delivery areas)

Infernus

While attempting to chase / destroy this armored car, another spawned into traffic behind it at 07:16 on Strawberry Ave at Adams Apple Blvd.

Franklin: Tuesday 19:27

Puerto Del Sol

Southwest corner of Power St & Alta St

Gas station parking lot

Bravado Gauntlet

Flowmotion Fx
  • Flowmotion Fx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

Is there any way to get the money from the trucks prior to unlocking sticky bombs and other explosives?  Maybe gasoline from the gas station or driving into walls repeatedly?  Another problem is getting in the truck because the doors are locked..

Freakuent
  • Freakuent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

Is there any way to get the money from the trucks prior to unlocking sticky bombs and other explosives?  Maybe gasoline from the gas station or driving into walls repeatedly?  Another problem is getting in the truck because the doors are locked..

Just get to the point where you unlock grenades. That's not far & all you have to do is chuck one grenade at it, it explodes. Though I found I only got like $1000 in cash as opposed to the $7500 I've sometimes acquired via decking the guard on his way to the truck & taking the case.

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

In the past week, I have seen 3 trucks across the street from the fire station in Paleto.

Freakuent
  • Freakuent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

In the past week, I have seen 3 trucks across the street from the fire station in Paleto.

I've still yet to see any armored cars spawn in Paleto, don't know why.

I figured out that if you blow up the armored car entirely you lose a lot of money.  On average I only get about $200 from the cash that gets blown around, so acquiring the case or blowing just the rear doors off is preferable.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Actually all you really have to do is shoot the handles on the back doors.

Any gun will work but I've found two shots from a shotgun work best.

No explosives needed.

1892grey
  • 1892grey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Are the gruppe trucks like security cash vans? Because if so I have robbed a few of theme randomly, I kill the gaurd walking to the van with. Brief case oick up the case, shoot his pal and run like hell lol 20k each time ive done it. And its been around 4 times now

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

It's easier to be quick and shoot the two guys standing near the truck. One of them is carrying the briefcase with money into the truck. This way you can get the money without blowing the truck up, and you get a lower wanted level.

this way the event keeps coming back to, did this a couple of times in sandy shores.

but before the suitcase is in the truck

Freakuent
  • Freakuent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

I've made a community document with the spawns I've encountered.  I'm hoping to add more.  Check it out and if you encounter a spawn with different criteria, either add a comment to the Reddit thread or the Google Doc and I'll put it in there.  Hopefully we'll end up with a nice long list & work out a system for efficiently robbing these things.

Reddit thread

Google Doc

Freakuent
  • Freakuent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by Freakuent, 11 October 2013 - 07:25 PM.

EDIT: Here's the new guide!

Turns out we were wrong gents.  I figured out the system.  I'm writing up a guide now, I'll post it when I'm done.

VaultDwellerI
  • VaultDwellerI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

Can someone give me the spawn time for truck 9 (it's the one on the lower right hand corner of the map by the ammunation). You can also check the social club website for all the not found locations of all random events. But sadly not the time.

Blackops2pro
  • Blackops2pro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

So, ive found a couple of them at various gas stations around the map in a bout mid-Day time(Didnt check to see wht time it was @).I also was with fraanklin when i found these all 5 times i wound them at the gas station.(SO HOPE THIS HELPS)[email protected])for if you wnt to email me about it)

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:07 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 03 November 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Finally found one

Rockford Hills - Switch scenario at the coffee shop - Black line shows my route. (Start at cinema)

1l5n.png

It was Friday, around 10am

Played as Michael

I was driving a white Baller (First version).

Later I returned and it spawned again, the same place. Not sure if this is random event because there was no blue dot and I could carjack it.

E: I returned back to cinema and took the same route. Always spawn no matter how I go. Blowing off the doors don't give anything but blowing up the entire truck will drop cash like in IV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users