Gruppe 6 Trucks: Spawning Traits

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Ok, so robbing the Gruppe 6 trucks is obviously the best form of fast cash in Los Santos. There are two time you can rob them.

1. When they spawn as a dynamic event.

2. When they just spawn around town.

Now the first one seems like we will have to just be lucky, but Im curious as to whether or not the second one depends on certain variables. I was hoping that we could get together and try to figure out how to increase our chances of spotting one of these trucks. So lets compile our findings here.

Next time you spot a Gruppe 6 truck that isnt a dynamic event, take the following notes:

• Your location
  • Time of day
  • Day of the week
  • Which protagonist
  • What vehicle you were driving

Im hoping that perhaps the trucks spawn at specific times and locations. So lets say the trucks spawn in from of Maze bank at 10am on Mondays and Thursdays.

There is a good chance that this is random, but on the off chance its not the only way to find out is to work together on this.

Kitteh
  • Kitteh

^___________^

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by Kitteh, 19 September 2013 - 04:07 PM.

I found one in a parking lot in some rural small town near the coast, killed the guards, put a sticky bomb on the back door, forgot how to detonate sticky bombs, googled it, gave up, shot the sticky bomb to detonate it, blew the rear doors off, saw the inside was empty, wasn't sure how to get any money from it, got shot at by cops, ran away.

EDIT: Hope I helped.

• blockerman likes this

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

I found one in a parking lot in some rural small town near the coast, killed the guards, put a sticky bomb on the back door, forgot how to detonate sticky bombs, googled it, gave up, shot the sticky bomb to detonate it, blew the rear doors off, saw the inside was empty, wasn't sure how to get any money from it, got shot at by cops, ran away.

Hmm yea we need some more specifics. Im telling my roomate to write the info down when he sees it and I will do the same

Gronk87
  • Gronk87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Last night I found one. It was on the north eastern coast.. Not sure the exact name of the location but if you take the eastern highways up there will be a small town with a 24/7, haircut shop, and such. I think it's actually near where Trevor lives. But, i was there with Franklin, around sunset and there were 2 Gruppe trucks, one with the guys in the truck and the other 2 were outside talking. I was on foot when i found them. Hope it helps. I'll keep looking out for more.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Last night I found one. It was on the north eastern coast.. Not sure the exact name of the location but if you take the eastern highways up there will be a small town with a 24/7, haircut shop, and such. I think it's actually near where Trevor lives. But, i was there with Franklin, around sunset and there were 2 Gruppe trucks, one with the guys in the truck and the other 2 were outside talking. I was on foot when i found them. Hope it helps. I'll keep looking out for more.

Nice, I will check this out to see if I can confirm

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

Professional GTA assassin

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

I found one somewhere around the north east coast of Los Santos when I was driving around and was about to destroy some parked fast food truck. Late at night.

Used the grenade launcher on the back doors which dismantled them and killed the guards. The money was next to the truck. Of course, had to outrun the cops.

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Ok I found a good place to rob them. Pillbox Hill near downtown. Under the overpass/bridge there's a gated exit where they pull off into traffic. I just paused the game to tell you folks this. Gonna blow this one up now..........

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Ok I found a good place to rob them. Pillbox Hill near downtown. Under the overpass/bridge there's a gated exit where they pull off into traffic. I just paused the game to tell you folks this. Gonna blow this one up now..........

Time of day???

I think they actually spawn at specific times and days, like 16:30 on Mondays and Fridays

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

Time of day???

I think they actually spawn at specific times and days, like 16:30 on Mondays and Fridays

I don't know, but it was sunny outside.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Awwww. Well next time just pause and look at the time so we can narrow it down. Thanks

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Spotted one twice next to the Liveinvader building. Both empty.

Kitteh
  • Kitteh

^___________^

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by Kitteh, 19 September 2013 - 10:26 PM.

Korean Plaza (in Little Seoul) has now spawned two armored cars in the same spot for me. Second time I successfully stole it and got $5100 (but lost my Oracle :()

EDIT: Found another Oracle! And in a better color!

• Esco23 likes this

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by xFrostByte77x, 19 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Your location:

La Puerta / La Puerta FWY

Time of day:

15:50

Day of the week:

Monday

Which protagonist:

Franklin

What vehicle you were driving:

Feltzer

About to rob it now.   :) Btw I found it driving down the road/random spawn.

BNabs
  • BNabs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

I've noticed that one spawns very often just around the corner from Franklin's original safe house. Have seen it spawn both day and night. Will get a road name today.

Also, does anyone know if robbing delivery trucks is meant to give you money (like the Go Postal ones), you can also blow the back doors off them

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:36 AM Edited by Cyper, 20 September 2013 - 07:36 AM.

The Gruppe 6 must have some sort of HQ. Or so I think. We should try to find it.

Esco23
  • Esco23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Korean Plaza (in Little Seoul) has now spawned two armored cars in the same spot for me. Second time I successfully stole it and got $5100 (but lost my Oracle :()

EDIT: Found another Oracle! And in a better color!

Little Seoul, in the Korean plaza has spawned armored trucks for me as well, twice. Will check tomorrow and write down time if it happens again.

I can definitely say, both times were with Franklin and I was on a motorcycle.

pri1230
  • pri1230

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

• Paleto Bay - Fire station
  • 12:15 pm
  • Saturday
  • Trevor
  • Bobcat
  • TrialzGTAS likes this

jscan
  • jscan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

I've found the trucks mostly around the rich shopping area near Michaels house + CBD. They just appear in the trafic.

Also I was driving past some chicken shop and there was one picking up money and the two guys got in the truck and drove away.

I've mainly been playing as Michael and have only seen them in the day. My car was the Buggatti.

The Gruppe 6 HQ, there's never any trucks around there office, nor any acceess.

fish 1016
  • fish 1016

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

la puerta globe oil gas station on Olympic fwy 23:30 thursday hit the guards before they got to the truck

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by leeco, 26 September 2013 - 01:02 AM.

la puerta globe oil gas station on Olympic fwy 23:30 thursday hit the guards before they got to the truck

1_zps4357f3a3.jpg

Post location on here

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by Spaghetti Cat, 26 September 2013 - 01:02 AM.

^ pretty good gfx there, which system lol

That would be pretty cool if they spawned at certain times/locations.

Only ones I've seen are around the gas stations, but I haven't really taken much notice.

Now I've got a new hobby! BTW can you open the doors without stickybombs? Haven't gotten that far yet.

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

^ pretty good gfx there, which system lol

That would be pretty cool if they spawned at certain times/locations.

Only ones I've seen are around the gas stations, but I haven't really taken much notice.

Now I've got a new hobby! BTW can you open the doors without stickybombs? Haven't gotten that far yet.

Yes see my thread to find 2 vans

79cutlas
  • 79cutlas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

Well since no one else said it. When the guard was walking to the truck he had the case. I found this out when I killed the guards and blew the doors it was empty, but the 5000 case was laying next to the first guard. If you use a silencer they didnt alert the police as fast

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Well since no one else said it. When the guard was walking to the truck he had the case. I found this out when I killed the guards and blew the doors it was empty, but the 5000 case was laying next to the first guard. If you use a silencer they didnt alert the police as fast

If you get them before they put the money in the van you can grab it and do one before the pigs get there.

Lou13545
  • Lou13545

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

Michael
Wednesday 09:34
Firehouse in Paleto Bay

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

I find that the easiest way to rob them is to fire a grenade launcher at the rear doors and collect the briefcase that flies out.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:29 AM

It's easier to be quick and shoot the two guys standing near the truck. One of them is carrying the briefcase with money into the truck. This way you can get the money without blowing the truck up, and you get a lower wanted level.

fish 1016
  • fish 1016

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

paleto bay paleto blv/great ocean hwy liquor store 23:30 thursday

fish 1016
  • fish 1016

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

also if you hit a truck and it's empty try blowing it up anyway and it might have cash in Bill form it takes longer to collect but atleast you get paid

fish 1016
  • fish 1016

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

little seoul/ palimo ave luckey plucker 8am thursday

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users