Photo

My idea for the next GTA

6 replies to this topic
Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Seeing as a lot of us have, or are getting close to, completing the story for GTA V I thought I may share my idea for the next installment:

Taking place in 1970's San Fierro (parodying the infamous culture that arose in SF during the 70's), Oakland and all of Northern California, you take control of three protagonists: An African-American pimp who's expanding his business into the drug trade (parodying 70's Blaxplotation films), a young Chinese immigrant who's been caught up in the gangs of Chinatown (being taken from the large influx of Asian immigrants into SF during the 60's and 70's) and a middle aged ex-Vietnam veteran who's formed a biker gang with his members of his former battalion. Eventually all three of these progaonists meet, and use their connections in the criminal underworld to form the largest drug sindicate that Northern San Andreas has seen.

Mobile phones and the internet have to be ommited for obvious reasons, instead replaced by home/pay phones and newspapers/magazines.

A greater level of character cusomisation has been put in place, even more than what was available in San Andreas.

Cars will now take on (a slighlty toned down version of) soft body physics, working towards Rcokstar's intention of making GTA somewhat life-like.

There will be even more to spend your money on that in V (e.g. Safehouses, car insurance, hired bodyguards, improving/customizing homes and businesses).

So I ask you on the forums, how does my concept sound?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Sounds like a good idea. Being able to wok it into a mod would be pretty flip friggin cool

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

San Fierro...

I don't think Rockstar will release a gta in old days; But dreaming is no crime!

Btw, work more on your concept. Make a map, logo, etc. People won't support statements, but they like pictures!

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Idk about GTA in the 70s, 80s. I would prefer it to take place in modern time.

Hmm maybe there will be 2 era? I mean we started the story in the 70s 80s and after a particular mission (caught by cops, send to prison for 20 years for some crime) and fast forward to modern time where we are finally free and continue the story. I actually remember a game that does this(couldn't remember what game, I think it was a game from the Driver series).

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

San Fierro...

I don't think Rockstar will release a gta in old days; But dreaming is no crime!

Btw, work more on your concept. Make a map, logo, etc. People won't support statements, but they like pictures!

How is the 70's old days, yet the 80's isn't?

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

All I remember is "For those who cooome to San Francisco... You're gonna meet, some gentle people there" Would be epic if they start the first trailer this way haha.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

San Fierro...

How is the 70's old days, yet the 80's isn't?

I mean recent GTA games are all taking place in meantime. So perhaps they don't want to make another game taking place in before 2000.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users