Stealth

12 replies to this topic
TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Does anyone know how to increase your character stealth rating outside of missions in free roam?

LanceTVance
  • LanceTVance

cocaine dealer

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

Yes, 1% increase every 45 meters walked in stealth mode and 1.5% for every 2 stealth kills.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by the7ftmidget, 19 September 2013 - 02:43 PM.

f*ck off bible thumper.

DO NOT CLICK ON LINK POSTED ABOVE!

Can someone please help with this stealth question?

At lance vance: thats a pretty specific and low number. How do you know? I want proof

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

I don't see a point in stealth at all... It's only useful for missions. I thought i remember rockstar saying if you killed people in a secluded area you won't get a wanted level so easily... Well when you kill like 2 people in the middle of no where you get a wanted level.. I don't understand why they put stealth in as a stat.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

I want to use stealth when getting away from cops. I want to be able to hide in plain sight under shadows.

Also i want to be able to sneak into the military base. Its more satisfying then going in gunning in my opinion

HFDmedic12
  • HFDmedic12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

What exactly is the stealth kill? I have tried it over and over.... When I sneak up behind someone and press circle (ps3) he hits them and it knocks them out. Is that a stealth kill because I was thinking more like a choke out or something as a stealth kill? Am I pressing the wrong button or what?

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by Get_Head_Ed, 23 September 2013 - 08:19 PM.

What exactly is the stealth kill? I have tried it over and over.... When I sneak up behind someone and press circle (ps3) he hits them and it knocks them out. Is that a stealth kill because I was thinking more like a choke out or something as a stealth kill? Am I pressing the wrong button or what?

That is a stealth kill. I was expecting something a bit more epic, but it is what it is.

ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

no the stealth kill is the special throat cutting when you have a knife it gives you a prompt to perform it. that's what i read, i still haven't done it myself.

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

do more stealth killing in free roam, sneak behind any PED and knock him/her, its alot of fun.

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

That is a stealth kill. I was expecting something a bit more epic, but it is what it is.

wrong... press R2

come from behind slowly, be close to him...and R2 him

BNabs
  • BNabs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

wrong... press R2
come from behind slowly, be close to him...and R2 him

It does the same thing in this case

Grimtek
  • Grimtek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Does increasing your stealth lower the ammount of time it takes to hide from the police?

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

Michael and Trevor's stealth are almost maxed out on mine.  Every chance I had to use them in the storyline I did.

I'm gonna work on Franklin's soon.  Just sneak around a lot and either stab them in the throat, I liked using the hammer.  Other times, I use the silenced weapons.

Either way, your cover in this game usually gets blown.  The stealth in this game leaves something to be desired.  Not as good as other stealth games, but hey, at least its still there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users