Quantcast

» «
Photo

The reason why people like the current damage system.

48 replies to this topic
Mushmello
  • Mushmello

Phantom

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

You know, here's my question... If a lot of the people complaining about the new damage system say they're such great drivers and how they never crashed in 4, then what does it matter if they change it back? I mean, if they're such great drivers, they wouldn't be crashing in the first place right?

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

You have to be a real nerd to get so worked up about a video games damage model system.

You're the one getting worked over anyone that even dares to find a fault with the game.
No I'm not. I'm just saying if you're sitting at home analyzing crash physics for a video game you're a f*cking nerd. Possibly the biggest nerd of all time.

You are the nerd here, keep sucking Rockstar ass. I wonder what are you doing here telling everyone nerd... So game developers, or game designers, the people who make your dream and lovely game, are the biggest nerd of all time? Go die, asshole.
Dude you're a butthurt PC gamer that doesn't belong on the forum. All you do is bitch.

PC has no games that compete with GTA, deal with it.

Lol gta will come to PC and it will be better than the console version. Easily...

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

You have to be a real nerd to get so worked up about a video games damage model system.

So true.

I so LOVE your avatar. That pussy is really enjoying the tunes :)

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

You're the one getting worked over anyone that even dares to find a fault with the game.
No I'm not. I'm just saying if you're sitting at home analyzing crash physics for a video game you're a f*cking nerd. Possibly the biggest nerd of all time.

You are the nerd here, keep sucking Rockstar ass. I wonder what are you doing here telling everyone nerd... So game developers, or game designers, the people who make your dream and lovely game, are the biggest nerd of all time? Go die, asshole.
Dude you're a butthurt PC gamer that doesn't belong on the forum. All you do is bitch.

Lol gta will come to PC and it will be better than the console version. Easily...

Yeah in your dreams. That's why GTA 4 scored higher on consoles than on Pc. Maybe the pc will get it in a year when no one cares anymore.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Because they f*cking suck and can't drive worth sh*t. The only argument i've seen against having more damage is that it would be annoying and you would have to get a new car every time you crash. Then get better and don't crash you f*cking noobs. f*cking casuals.

Calm down guy, its just a video game, its really not that big of a deal

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Yeah in your dreams. That's why GTA 4 scored higher on consoles than on Pc. Maybe the pc will get it in a year when no one cares anymore.

All GTA games were released on PC at maxium 6-8 months after consoles, so a year, no. GTA IV scored less because Rockstar f*cked up the PC version, not because the PC itself.

OscillatorSlave
  • OscillatorSlave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

lol mister hardcore gamer gets mad

priceless

iHawtiesz
  • iHawtiesz

Je m'appelle Frikadel

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

f*cking-casuals-45390.jpg

^ OP 

• Tampinha85 likes this

Pilot263
  • Pilot263

J e t P i l o t

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

seen this yet? http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by DymeDef, 19 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Lol... Console die hard eh? PC will always be superior to any console. Every single console no matter what will be sh*t compared to PC.

Get over it, consoles blow ass compared to PC. Fact.

PC makes more money off games than ALL consoles combined. Fact.

PC is the most profitable platform to release to. Fact.

PC is the easiest to give support to. Fact.

PC is the best gaming platform possible at this point in time and the foreseeable future. Fact.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 19 September 2013 - 06:35 PM.

Lol... Console die hard eh? PC will always be superior to any console. Every single console no matter what will be sh*t compared to PC.

PC is the best gaming platform possible at this point in time and the foreseeable future. Fact.

I'm sorry I cannot hear you over the sound of my sh*tty gaming platform that I am playing GTA V on. How is it working out for yo on that PC?

I like PC gaming, but I will never do it for the fear of turning into one of you condecending PC gamer douche bags.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

f*cking-casuals-45390.jpg

^ OP 

LOL I know, I am sorry OP that that i have a life, ya know, a kid and a wife and a job. 

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Because they f*cking suck and can't drive worth sh*t. The only argument i've seen against having more damage is that it would be annoying and you would have to get a new car every time you crash. Then get better and don't crash you f*cking noobs. f*cking casuals.

You are right, im casual, i want to have FUN, i spend half my day at work being challenged every day, i dont want to have a challenge playing games, i want to have fun,so f*cking what? get a job...

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

GTA doesn't need PC anymore, look at the money it made and with a console only release. PC gaming is great, but get your head out of your ass. "Hurzz derp better hardware derp" If I wanted better hardware I'd go with PC, I chose console because I can sit down on my couch and play for the next 8 or so years and not have to tear apart sh*t. I fix computers for a living I need a break from that sh*t. :p

YadiYada
  • YadiYada

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Accuses people of being nerds, stays on gtaforums all day.
Hanging out on a forum talking about a game while I'm at work isn't nerdy. Obsessing over the car physics of pixels is.
B*tch please, you're the biggest gta fanboy around here, I see you bash people that doesn't like something about this game on every thread, acting like it's 100% perfect. Grow the f*ck up.

I don't care if someone doesn't like something but this isn't the complaint department. Your bitching serves no purpose other than annoying other people.
The psychology behind that is disturbing.

It's a goddamn forum made for discussion and interactivity with other people.
It's damn obvious they're gonna say their opinions about the game whether it's positive or negative.
It's not a group gathering of fanboys who think everything in the game is perfect, so don't overreact and go crazy whenever someone says negative about this sh*t.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

PC doesn't have any good games like GTA V though so it automatically loses.

imaethan
  • imaethan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

I enjoy both types of driving and damage. Hopefully when we get V on PC someone will make a damage/handling mod. Although I don't see Franklin's special ability working with it too well.

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by DymeDef, 19 September 2013 - 07:13 PM.

I'm sorry I cannot hear you over the sound of my sh*tty gaming platform that I am playing GTA V on. How is it working out for yo on that PC?

I like PC gaming, but I will never do it for the fear of turning into one of you condecending PC gamer douche bags.
Lol, so it's ok for console gamers to take shots at a PC Gamer, but the second we comment back its instantly the pc gamers fault? Heh, nice.

I'm playing gta v by the way.

Mad?

At topdownshooter :

Do consoles have a game like planet side two where there can be over 1000 players on each side (3 sides) fighting on a map the size of all battlefield 3 maps combined (and there are three of those maps)?

No.

Do consoles have the ability to host more than 16 players in an online game? Only a few older MMOs like FF11.

And gta v will be on PC.... Lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users