Quantcast

» «
Photo

Chop the Dog, how do I get cred on iFruit?

9 replies to this topic
KonoTheCuddly
  • KonoTheCuddly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by KonoTheCuddly, 19 September 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Sup Homies, I just wonder if anyone knows the fastest way to get credits? :catloaf: 

RAZD
  • RAZD

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

Sup Homies, I just wonder if anyone knows the fastest way to get credits? :catloaf: 

walk with him

thats the only way

j0hn0n1
  • j0hn0n1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

I don't know how to get credits any quicker, but I have found a way to save on the few credits that you do have...
Don't waste them on food for chop, when you can save them for gifts and tricks instead..

Buy the cheapest bowl of Food/Water and let Chop start eating and then swipe the bowl away from him before its empty, You can keep giving him that same bowl until he's full and happy...

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by drr26, 02 October 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Does the app regen the credit after changing the devices time and date forward a day etc 

I haven't needed to try as got all his tricks by using the app on diff days 

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

did any of you manage to install the Apple crapware to use the iFruit app WITHOUT GIVING UP YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS?

becuse in no fkn way am i handing over my bank details to some app i am only gonna use once for a SINGLE APP. i will NEVER EVER buy itunes. never. not gonna happen.

so, anyone know a way around installing iFruit wo them getting my bank/credit card details?

[ps, i am SO pissed with RockCASH over this.. it ws annoying enough having to install an app for some fruity android handheld wankdevice or whatever -i despise those mindnumbing little devices - but then apple [of all ppl] wanting my credit card details??????????

NO FKN WAY, jose]

• Eminem72530 likes this

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

synchro_w - you can remove the details from the app store, so then you have no card connected. 

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

did any of you manage to install the Apple crapware to use the iFruit app WITHOUT GIVING UP YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS?

becuse in no fkn way am i handing over my bank details to some app i am only gonna use once for a SINGLE APP. i will NEVER EVER buy itunes. never. not gonna happen.

so, anyone know a way around installing iFruit wo them getting my bank/credit card details?

[ps, i am SO pissed with RockCASH over this.. it ws annoying enough having to install an app for some fruity android handheld wankdevice or whatever -i despise those mindnumbing little devices - but then apple [of all ppl] wanting my credit card details??????????

NO FKN WAY, jose]

What drr26 said..

But if you don't have a CC in the Apple Store, you cannot download apps at all (outside cydia if you're jailbroken).

As far as the in-game credits... I have no idea how to get more... when you go on walks (mini games) you get  hardly any... but what I have been doing is leaving the app open but not using it. When I go back to the app, I have 1000cr (which is plenty).

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

PaulDPearl - I can download any free app without any card details at all, just have to enter my password once.

Do you have ios 7 by any chance? I am sticking with ios 6, so am wondering now if they changed it? 

I only temp enter my card details when I want a paid app (Plants vs Zombies last night :pp) then delete the details again. 

batty36
  • batty36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:08 PM Edited by batty36, 05 October 2013 - 07:38 PM.

I'm a huge corporate dick who loves to punish my customers for not having the mobile device I prefer. That's right I love iPhones that's why I personally decided that I need to involve my customers in a totally unprofessional mobile device war. That's how we role at rock star. Remember gta IV when we only launched the dlc on Xbox so we could punish our customers for having the wrong console. I'm of course being very sarcastic. But really rock star grow the f*ck up You big bunch of fan boys.

Eminem72530
  • Eminem72530

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

You can skip entering any credit card info for apple by selecting none or if not available figure out how to skip that's what I did and I just enter password when I want to download app and when I want a paid app I buy apple gift cards and then use it till the credits run out and skip out on my state stuff cause my state charges extra tax on virtual stuff way to avoid the tax

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users