Quantcast

» «
Photo

Michael and Trevor exiled from the city?

25 replies to this topic
BalkanKing25
  • BalkanKing25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Hi,

Im already a day stuck in the game.

The only mainmission i have left is the B logo. It says that i have to return there as michael and trevor.

When i do that i still cant play at the B logo, the yellow spot doesnt show up.

Also when im returning to the normal city i get followed by gangs from Martin.

It says that Michael and Trevor are exiled from the city.

We have the wife of martin kidnapped in our trailer.

I dont know what to do, im really figuring it out for a day.

Please help?

Thanks alot,

Greetings Danny

• AlphaStealth023 likes this

petecool
  • petecool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by petecool, 20 September 2013 - 09:57 AM.

hey, I figured this out after several hours being stuck on this. You have to go upstairs from the back of the shop. They go to the front of the upstairs area, then the mission will start :)

• tank619 and AlphaStealth023 like this

whitefir
  • whitefir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hi - I'm having this problem right now.

Michael and Trevor have been exiled from the city.  I can only use Trevor and cannot switch to the others.

This happened right after the Paleto Score Setup missing.

Is this a glitch?

Help!?

Mac316
  • Mac316

It's MY car, idiot!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Funny enough I am in the same boat and was about to make a post when I saw the ops.

I am trying to pickup that broker and use the tip he gives out about tinkle, but like 3 times in a row crazy bastards come to take Michael down lol, and yes failed it 3 times due to the broker running his arse off lol.

whitefir
  • whitefir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

WTF!  Bump.

Humla
  • Humla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

I am on the same "mission". I guess you have to go to the military caravan marked as Hs (heist(?)) to steal military equipment that you will use to get rid of Martin and his goons.

whitefir
  • whitefir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Unfortunately I don't have the HS icon on my map.  I have a few orange (Trevor) missions but when I go to them nothing starts or activates.

There are also a bunch of missions in the city itself but once I drive over there I get attacked and the mission icons disappear.  

I think it is a bug.  All I can really do is call Michael and "hang out" but nothing else.

Mac316
  • Mac316

It's MY car, idiot!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

I did a mission last night called

Spoiler
I have not gone forward after that mission yet due to falling alsleep. ;)

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

do gangs really come after you if you return to the city?

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Yes Mexican Mafia type guys. 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

how often do they attack?

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Couldn't say I was attacked once trying to help a hitch hiker they attacked didn't bother going back. 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Couldn't say I was attacked once trying to help a hitch hiker they attacked didn't bother going back. 

you know to me it's starting to sound like a hit squad type situation and Madrazo wife look like a cow that need to be put out to pasture if you catch what I'm saying.

superhobo666
  • superhobo666

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by superhobo666, 01 October 2013 - 10:01 PM.

I'm stuck "exiled" from the city as well. the last mission I did was

Spoiler
I haven't even met "martin" yet that I can think of.

I just got the Traceys stalker event so I have to go to LS to save her. Great. I hope it doesn't have a time limit.

What happened to me was I tried to join online, connection failed and I started as Michael. I couldn't leave his safehouse. "Okay" I think, I even shot the doors with rockets and couldn't get out.

I tried reconnecting, I DC'd again, and started as Michael.

At a bar in blaine country. sitting in sleeping gear outside of a car I stole (and lost) last night.  I got the message that I was exiled from the city and that "Martin's henchmen will kill me if I try to enter" and I was like "who the f*ck is martin." Didn't get a chance to go online aain because right as I join I get the tracey stalker call.

rrichards123
  • rrichards123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

I'm having the exact same problem.. anyone know anything about this??

rrichards123
  • rrichards123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

I can't go to any mission. When I get close to Hs it disappears. This blows. I can't switch guys.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

I'm stuck "exiled" from the city as well. the last mission I did was

Spoiler
I haven't even met "martin" yet that I can think of.

I just got the Traceys stalker event so I have to go to LS to save her. Great. I hope it doesn't have a time limit.

What happened to me was I tried to join online, connection failed and I started as Michael. I couldn't leave his safehouse. "Okay" I think, I even shot the doors with rockets and couldn't get out.

I tried reconnecting, I DC'd again, and started as Michael.

At a bar in blaine country. sitting in sleeping gear outside of a car I stole (and lost) last night.  I got the message that I was exiled from the city and that "Martin's henchmen will kill me if I try to enter" and I was like "who the f*ck is martin." Didn't get a chance to go online aain because right as I join I get the tracey stalker call.

Martin Madrazzo? He's from the first couple of missions, the second or third one w/ Michael and Franklin I believe. 

OLHAWKER
  • OLHAWKER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

To continue the game become Michael and go to
Trevor's trailer.  That'll start a new mission and you'll be on your way.

B-boylove
  • B-boylove

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by B-boylove, 04 October 2013 - 01:01 AM.

im stuck on franklin and all i have is a blue M (for micheal) and a white M (for franklin) and i cant switch characters cause theyre exiled and when i go to the M's at micheal's house it doesnt do anything and i cant go in micheals house at all im just stuck please help cause i just finished the paparazzi missions and nothing happened please help!

• 1892grey and AlphaStealth023 like this

OLHAWKER
  • OLHAWKER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by OLHAWKER, 04 October 2013 - 04:16 AM.

I'm back.  I did what I suggested and sure enough I started another mission.  Then, as Trevor, I went to LS and behold, the Mexican gang attacked me again.  I was killed!  I changed to Franklin and went to the "B" (FIB) icon on the NE part of the map and there I met up with Michael and Trevor.  Now I’m off again on a new quest.

unborncentaur
  • unborncentaur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Im having a similar problem. I tried getting online but i couldn't connect so i came into the game as Trevor with Martin's wife in my trailer. I try to switch to another character but when i press down on the d-pad the screen to do that doesn't even come up. I just completed the Minor Turbulence mission and there's a strangers mission for Trevor but when i go to it it doesn't start and when i try to go into the city to do one of his main missions i get hunted down. There's also a Devin mission for Franklin but i cant switch to Franklin to do it.

AlphaStealth023
  • AlphaStealth023

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

i have the same problem.
someone help?

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

*Spoilers* Sort of...

After Caida LIbre, where you shoot the plane down, you are locked out from Michael and Trevor, they are both laying low due to Trevor's actions at the end of that mission.

While locked out, you can only play as Franklin, and do the Deep inside Devin mission (at the D) or the Minor Turbulence mission (at the M at Michael's house, not sure if you have to spend a few days as Franklin for this to appear). As with all missions, you need to walk/drive into the yellow circle at Michael's House.

Once you complete Minor Turbulence, you should be able to switch to Michael and Trevor again. However, they have both lost their LS privileges, courtesy of Martin Madrazzo (the guy whose house you pulled down earlier in the game). If you enter the city as either Trevor or Michael, goons (hired goons) will be after you. You can still enter the city, and it's fairly easy to escape, they won't follow you past the city limits.

Then you do the Paleto Score missions.

Reading some of the posts above, some of you seem to be getting kicked from GTAO, then ending up in the SP game. Have you tried just letting SP load? Random, but it could be a factor.

• DCFC79 likes this

astro2
  • astro2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

another reason why R* are retards

why say exiled then give u the option to go back JUST for the baddies to kill u so easily

constant spawning, great lethal aim even when you're speeding in a car, they're better then level 4 cops

those 60s cars thst move so slow that i got shot in ...wtf?? why do r* put cars that are so slow in the game that i could get out and run faster?? and ironically all cars in real life should have fast acceleration out of "0" and upwards

cars in gta take ao f*cking long to move from neutral

the gangs are so tough i hid in a ammunation and the guy in the gun store helped me i even called 911 and they both died lol

they should've made an excuse and say the roads are closed theres not point of an option if u cant survive

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

another reason why R* are retards

why say exiled then give u the option to go back JUST for the baddies to kill u so easily

constant spawning, great lethal aim even when you're speeding in a car, they're better then level 4 cops

those 60s cars thst move so slow that i got shot in ...wtf?? why do r* put cars that are so slow in the game that i could get out and run faster?? and ironically all cars in real life should have fast acceleration out of "0" and upwards

cars in gta take ao f*cking long to move from neutral

the gangs are so tough i hid in a ammunation and the guy in the gun store helped me i even called 911 and they both died lol

they should've made an excuse and say the roads are closed theres not point of an option if u cant survive

Surviving is easy, go to Michael's house as Michael (herp derp), wait for the gangsters to come and if you shoot them on your property you don't get a wanted level = instant death for all of them.

or just keep driving, don't stop lol

shauntp
  • shauntp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

I'm having a similar problem to the OP. I've got absolutely no main missions available to Franklin. None for Trevor. And the Lester/Solomon missions available for Micheal are within the city - and vanish once Micheal enters the city. Any ideas would be great! I've tried deleting game data and playing side missions while waiting - nothings working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users