Photo

Parachute Location - Available At Start

5 replies to this topic
HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

In case someone didn't know where to find a parachute when starting the game, here is an easy spot.

bmc1808
  • bmc1808

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

I wouldn't exactly call that an easy spot, but thanks anyway. Good to know!

Anthony Soprano
  • Anthony Soprano

" Bada Bing Bada Boom "

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by Anthony Soprano, 19 September 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Does the parachute open by itself or do you have to push a button, cause  I used it and died in a freeall LOL ?? thanks

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Easiest spot in Los Santos from the start......Mile High Club.   Climb the ladder for the crane all the way to the top (You will be slightly higher then the actual skyscraper) and walk out to the edge of the crane (the side with guardrails).   A parachute will be waiting.   Now for me I walked into the parachute and nothing seemed to happen, I jumped off wearing nothing and it just appeared.  It was fun haha

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Does the parachute open by itself or do you have to push a button, cause  I used it and died in a freeall LOL ?? thanks

If you jump off a high building or object, it will apear on your back then just press A (on xbox) to open it. :)

• Anthony Soprano and fwh army like this

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

Easiest spot in Los Santos from the start......Mile High Club.   Climb the ladder for the crane all the way to the top (You will be slightly higher then the actual skyscraper) and walk out to the edge of the crane (the side with guardrails).   A parachute will be waiting.   Now for me I walked into the parachute and nothing seemed to happen, I jumped off wearing nothing and it just appeared.  It was fun haha

Nice, didn't see that one yet. Thanks for the tip!

I wouldn't exactly call that an easy spot, but thanks anyway. Good to know!

You can take a gondala to the top if you dont want to drive. Driving it is a PAIN ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users