GTA - Shooting Help

8 replies to this topic
Darker_Homes
  • Darker_Homes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hey folks, 

I had a look through the topics, but I couldn't find it. If there is already an open topic, I apologise.

Does anyone know how to do the quick turn around when shooting? I've had a look in the manual (both physical and the digital one) and I can't see anything.

I know you can do it, it tells you during one of the missions, but I have completely forgotten. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Darker_Homes
  • Darker_Homes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

No one got any ideas on this? 

Pungabi
  • Pungabi

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

You have to click the right joystick in and your character will look back then while holding it in press the aim button and your character will do a 180.

Levesque7
  • Levesque7

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

I have another question abotu shooting. How do you auto-aim on the next target without lowering your gun? Do I have to let go of LT and press it again everytime I want to auto aim to a new guy?

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

I have another question abotu shooting. How do you auto-aim on the next target without lowering your gun? Do I have to let go of LT and press it again everytime I want to auto aim to a new guy?

In Maxy Payne 3, you pressed down on the left stick and X to do a quick 180. Haven't tried it in V though.

You fix this auto aim problem by using Free Aim you scrub :/

Levesque7
  • Levesque7

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

In Maxy Payne 3, you pressed down on the left stick and X to do a quick 180. Haven't tried it in V though.

You fix this auto aim problem by using Free Aim you scrub :/

Wow. That was helpful. Run along child.

Darker_Homes
  • Darker_Homes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

For the auto aim I believe you just flick the right analogue in the direction of your next target. Not 100% sure. Can't test it at the moment as I'm at work, but that's how it worked in RDR.

Cheers for the 180 tip! I'll try that tonight.

CLAMHANDLER
  • CLAMHANDLER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Right stick flick changes target without lowering weapon but, not at shooting range.

Levesque7
  • Levesque7

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Right stick flick changes target without lowering weapon but, not at shooting range.

That must be what I was doing wrong. I was holding it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users