Does anyone know where the futo GT is?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
238 replies to this topic
biddynz
  • biddynz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

yea so if ur like me and u have finished all the missions and u never ever see the futo then do the sex tape mission(strangers and freaks) and then drive around and boom there you go!! 

biddynz
  • biddynz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

look at my profile pic, im so happy but cant do any drifting =( gtg to bed, be home straight away from work to do a drift sesh , reply to me if u know any good spots to go drifting and if u need the slidey cars cheat or not!!

Johnny Doe
  • Johnny Doe

Rat

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hey guys I used the method using the strangers and freaks mission and it works!!!
so thanks!
:D

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by JmanBassman, 25 September 2013 - 01:35 PM.

Doesn't this revert your game back to that point though? The warning that comes up saying it'll revert... I'm gunna try the Michael & Frankie switch too see if that works!

gotta find my Hachi Roku!!

XEverSoCleverX
  • XEverSoCleverX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yes i know where the Futo is...

Theres a BARBER SHOP IN HAWICK just sit outside and all along that road Balista's Pheonix's and Futo's will pass by in dribs and drabs. I tried this method on another Xbox console and the same thing happened.

Hope this is useful to you all.

I was franklyn by the way.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

What car were you in @XEverSoCleverX and how far through the game?

As I've seen one once in around 30hours of game play.

XEverSoCleverX
  • XEverSoCleverX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

@Bassman I was just on franklyns bike. That stretch of road between the barbers and the Suburban is where they are. I've completed the story mode. Just keep on driving up and down that bit of road they appear just found another one parked up.
  • JmanBassman likes this

XEverSoCleverX
  • XEverSoCleverX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

Just drove down that stretch of road in a taco van and saw eight futos either parked or driving.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

cheers man, will try that out when I get back from work. At the time I saw one I didn't notice It was such a rare / bugged car... Rookie Error.

I'll update here (When) I find one....

also little tip for disappearing cars, I read that storing them in the grove street garage or alike can fix the disappearing cars as this is the social club garages apparently. Will confirm this when I find my futo!!

iLAiGrecianzx
  • iLAiGrecianzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

this whole switching characters method isnt working for me, ive also completed the paparazzi missions without sight of a futo :(

XEverSoCleverX
  • XEverSoCleverX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Just go for a haircut in Hawick that's all I done (as franklyn) and when I went back outside they started appearing up and down the street. I've seen them everytime I go there now.

Col0Korn
  • Col0Korn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

I FINALLY FOUND ONE!! (Main missions complete)

Stayed up until 4:00 am last night trying to find one before I stumbled onto this thread.
Today, I Completed the Paparazzo mission with the sex tape: No Futo..
But I did see the black one that's scripted to be hit by the pursuing celeb, and it's there every time without fail. So I tried replaying it, but still no dice.

Finally, I retried the mission, and played until the black futo gets t-boned early in the chase.
At that point, I paused the game, and loaded my regular save.

I looked around traffic, and saw the same cars from the mission, and after not even a minute... A Futo! YESS! Please try this if you are having difficulties!

Col0Korn
  • Col0Korn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

I FINALLY FOUND ONE!! (Main missions complete)

Stayed up until 4:00 am last night trying to find one before I stumbled onto this thread.
Today, I Completed the Paparazzo mission with the sex tape: No Futo..
But I did see the black one that's scripted to be hit by the pursuing celeb, and it's there every time without fail. So I tried replaying it, but still no dice.

Finally, I retried the mission, and played until the black futo gets t-boned early in the chase.
At that point, I paused the game, and loaded my regular save.

I looked around traffic, and saw the same cars from the mission, and after not even a minute... A Futo! YESS! Please try this if you are having difficulties!

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

@XEverSoCleverX I finally found one using you're technique...well both actually the drive up and down and get a haircut after the haircut I drove up and down for around 3-5mins then it was parked up just by the haircut place. After I jumped in that first one they just kept spawning! Now own w futos one race and one street modified, does anyone know the best combo of mods used for drifting?

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Are there two futos? Is one actually called GT? coz i have one futo, sports.

hogaboga
  • hogaboga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

No there is just one. Anyone know a strangers/freaks mission with a blista?

Prazos
  • Prazos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for all the info. After hours of struggle i finally got my beloved Futo by playing the Tequi-la-la  robbery mission.

I had finished the whole game without ever seeing a futo. So i was constantly visiting the presumable spawn locations mentioned but had no luck at all.

Anywas once you get a futo many will spawn so you can horde away as many futos as you like! Thanks again for the Tequi-la-la  robbery mission info.

PaddMadd
  • PaddMadd

Take out those gua.....Hey look a Sultan!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Hey guys! Thought I'd help out and post my story. I was looking for the car for hours, but nothing. I came here and tried what people had said and one of them actually worked! I was using Frank down near his aunties house, and then switched to Michael, I put Michael to sleep and saved the game, skipping through time, then switched back to Frank. He was in the Buffalo but driving along some road down near Vespucci Beach. Following this I switched back to Michael, saved the game again, and when I switched back to Michael, he was "stuck in traffic" on the highway. This was great! Then I quickly looked around for the Futo, but didn't see it, then something hit me in the rear and I turned around to see what it was. It was some stupid guy in a truck, so I turned back to the front and saw a Futo change lanes. I sped up and stopped in front of it.

Also, this is on PS3 so I would try doing the "change people tactic", but first taking Frank (or whoever you want to own the Futo) down to Frank's aunties house so he has to make the move back to his house via the highway. 

Whenever I do damage to it, and then go to the LS: Customs near Frank's house it seems that I just go in, and I'm not given the option to repair it, it's just... fixed. So I exit and the guy says "hey I have other customers you know" but the car is back at 100%? Perhaps a glitch? Who knows.. thought I'd add that.

I'd also like to add I'm 81.0% through the game and now I am seeing Futo's EVERYWHERE. Unfortunately at the end of the game 

Spoiler
so I haven't had access to 
Spoiler
, which is why I had to do it the above way.

I think the Futo is a really good car, not a lot of high speed action, and the brakes aren't very reliable, but boy! Do those wheels spin! :D I'll definitely be using this to do some drifts

Sorry these pictures aren't very good, but the "upload to facebook" option is playing up - well, hasn't worked since I got the game. Probably because of high loads, so we're all still stuck to taking photos of the tv in South Australia. :/ Now, it does say GT on the grille, but it's not a GT.

9655_658167180868230_1835468101_n_zpsa9e

1374220_658167150868233_1206816574_n_zps

1185399_658167220868226_1691494990_n_zps

I figured I'd come on here and say that this method does in fact work, snagged two of the buggers for my Grove Street garage! Thanks for posting this.

batto61
  • batto61

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

Been looking for this car for 2 days straight... guess ill try some of the strategies you guys posted here.
In other news i found a Blista, i swapped from Michael to Franky and he was in his house, walked outside and there it was just parked on the side of the road in front of the house... immediately takes Banshee out of garage and slide the Blista right in next to my Adder.

Johnny Doe
  • Johnny Doe

Rat

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:21 AM Edited by Ruzko, 26 September 2013 - 04:22 AM.

Thanks for all the info. After hours of struggle i finally got my beloved Futo by playing the Tequi-la-la  robbery mission.

I had finished the whole game without ever seeing a futo. So i was constantly visiting the presumable spawn locations mentioned but had no luck at all.

Anywas once you get a futo many will spawn so you can horde away as many futos as you like! Thanks again for the Tequi-la-la  robbery mission info.

Welcome bro! :)
uhh Blista is all I need..
sadly the tips haven't worked... I need another maybe...

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

I got my baby yesterday!

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

iLAiGrecianzx
  • iLAiGrecianzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

when does the tequi-la la mission come in?

iLAiGrecianzx
  • iLAiGrecianzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

also the previous method of the barbers/suburban strip method hasnt worked for me:( im doomed..

Deeznuttz
  • Deeznuttz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

futo spawning everywhere!

futos1.jpgmission row

futo2.jpgatlee st.

2491cc
  • 2491cc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

I've only ever seen them spawn around the airport/dock area.

Johnny Doe
  • Johnny Doe

Rat

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

I need a blista but the switch method don't work.

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

I'm done looking for the futo.

I'll try to get one on that one mission because none of these tip locations have worked for me I've tried for 2 hours.

My eyes are red just from trying to pick though the traffic.

Appleshampoo
  • Appleshampoo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Okay, I found 1 by pure happenstance at this location on Sunday 4am (in-game time of course). It was in the side driveway of the Auto Exotic garage/shop. I did NOT test to see if it's a daily/weekly spawn. So, good luck. Let me know if this works for you guys.

futolocation_zpsdf3d2ffc.jpeg

futo2_zps3ed830cf.jpg

futo1_zps35d4bc52.jpg

MagicMan1981
  • MagicMan1981

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

The main issue is finding one!  Once you progress so far you will start seeing more and more types of vehicles *it seems like anyways*.  Once you find one *Found mine in the Vinewood Hills but they are all over the ghetto now* grab it up regardless of what tricked out whip you have. 

*The key to vehicle spawning in GTA is DRIVING the vehicle you want to spawn*

Drive the car to LSC *Los Santos Customs* and pimp yo ride xzibit style :D

After that - GARAGE IT!

I try to drive around in small cars to aquire other small cars.  I have about 6 Futos and 1 Sultan (ALL my Futos are GTs...anyone else notice that???)  And once you upgrade the Sultan it becomes the Sultan RS.

Im looking for a Blitsa now.

VCSA
  • VCSA

Gostown6

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

I found it after doing the mission mentioned in various posts here. I managed to pick up two just in case one goes missing. One has a GT badge and the other doesn't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users