Does anyone know where the futo GT is?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
238 replies to this topic
Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:45 AM Edited by Ruzko, 02 October 2013 - 12:56 AM.

This is the thread that will help you find the Futo so far we have many methods that have been tested as such from most of us and have worked mainly, If you have any tips about how to go about getting one or even spawn points, (if there even are any) then post them here!

:) Welcome!
So far we have.
1.When you do the property missions for Teqila-la you get a robbery mission where you have to chase a robber who usually drives a JDM, make sure you quick save when you get the text to go do it and keep trying till a Futo appears, other wise you will get Sultans, Phoenix's and many others

2.The switch tactic: To do this make sure you are Michael and save the game, then switch to Franklin and keep repeating the process until you reach the 'Switching cutscene' if you will, where you are stuck in traffic, and then Futos and Phoenix's and also Sultans tend to pop up.

3.Go on the Vinewood celebrity bus tour and Futo's should show up, simply hop outta the bus and go for it.

4.During the strangers and Freaks mission, where you record a Vinewood celebrity Poppy with her having sex, she chases after you and is scripted to hit a black Futo, this improves the spawn rates and instantly makes them show up on the game.

5.Go to the Barber shop in Hawick and Futo's Phoenix's and Sultans should spawn, drive around that street and they will be there.

Credit to
DrGreenThumb_NZ for the extra info on the Tequil-la-la method

Calabek for the switching people tactic 

DaLexy for the Vinewood tours method

AllenKS for the Strangers and Freaks mission method

XEverSoCleverX for the spawn points in Hawick

AND... EVERYONE ELSE! haha thanks guys for the help  :cookie:

• Ramyhyday likes this

LambShavins
  • LambShavins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

Usually roams round about where franklin lives with his aunt

sonic_blue
  • sonic_blue

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

I found it today on an industrial dock by the ocean, but I can't remember where it was on the map.   It wasn't THAT far from Franklin's house (or was it...?).

haha, sorry I can't be of more help.

BonusTank
  • BonusTank

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Ive found 1 near the building where you start your first heist (east los santos, near the customs shop) then spent probably 6 or so hrs driving up and down that street because it disappeared when i wasnt looking (need it for my youtube thumbnail) did find another 1 but social club was offline  :( need a selfy lol. Id have a look round Franklins house as said, Im gonna look right now. Want that car so bad.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

I found one immediately after a street race with Franklin. Didn't keep it though. Probably the only car that handled better in IV so far for me lol

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:40 AM Edited by ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch, 20 September 2013 - 08:40 AM.

Driving me nuts! I hade one then when but when i moved as franklin to the hills i lost it in his old garage. Cant find one anywhere. Its more rare than gold i swear. Any help. Ae86 love

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by Ruzko, 20 September 2013 - 09:24 AM.

Driving me nuts! I hade one then when but when i moved as franklin to the hills i lost it in his old garage. Cant find one anywhere. Its more rare than gold i swear. Any help. Ae86 love

I had the exact same problem, did the 

Spoiler
 found a Futo, Pimped <3
and then boom... move house... no futo... F**K.

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

Yep its BS me an my buddy have been looking for hours on end here (ps3) and no luck. Its like they dont exist after franklin moves. Pissen me off big time

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Bump. Anyone?

IPwnAll
  • IPwnAll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

Same, Got one earlier in the game.. Game froze while pulling up to a mission in it. Lost it. Now Im probably about 15 hours farther into the story and I never see the Futo, Iv spent alot of time looking for it. Switching Cars to try and trigger it all around franklins first safe house. Need to find this Car again.

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

^^^ ya exactly whats happening to me. So annoying. Im going to look all day and if i find one ill let u guys know

IPwnAll
  • IPwnAll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

Im convinced its some kinda glitch/bug, Or something of the sort. Lots of people seem to be having the same problem. Few other cars I never see now either but used to see all the time at the start.

michaellapena
  • michaellapena

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:13 AM Edited by michaellapena, 21 September 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Found one a few hours ago driving on the Del Perro fwy next to Michael's shrink. I actually just had switched from Franklin to Michael, and I spawned on the freeway and it happened to be in front of me. Made sure to bring it to the garage right away lol. Must've gotten lucky. I've been searching since I started playing.

Edit: I'm on PS3 btw. I've read that Futo's spawn more on 360's. o__O

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

Found one a few hours ago driving on the Del Perro fwy next to Michael's shrink. I actually just had switched from Franklin to Michael, and I spawned on the freeway and it happened to be in front of me. Made sure to bring it to the garage right away lol. Must've gotten lucky. I've been searching since I started playing.
Edit: I'm on PS3 btw. I've read that Futo's spawn more on 360's. o__O

U lucky guy! Lol. I will try spawning in as michael tomorrow and sit at the shrinks house for atleast a hour.

Same im at 61% and have been looking constantly with no luck. Literally spent 4 hours driving around richman and rockford hills looking for one... I think u are right and its glitched. Patch? Also yes them seem to spawn more on xbox as my buddy has like 5 lol.

R* patch this!!!!!

D4PLK
  • D4PLK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

I was driving around in a tow truck after doing one of the stranger missions that requires you to use it, and I passed a few futos on the highway by the airport! I luckily managed to grab one as I have been looking since I started playing. They mod up quite nicely. Try driving a towtruck around and see if any spawn.

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

I was driving around in a tow truck after doing one of the stranger missions that requires you to use it, and I passed a few futos on the highway by the airport! I luckily managed to grab one as I have been looking since I started playing. They mod up quite nicely. Try driving a towtruck around and see if any spawn.

Thankyou i will give that a shot!

IPwnAll
  • IPwnAll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Lol, Just completed story. Had 1 stranger mission left as micheal Just so happened to be by the shrinks aswell. Finished the mission, jacked a Banshee as micheal then switched to Franklin who was stuck in traffic on a freeway in Little Seoul.... Guess whos stuck in traffic infront of me... Some hillbilly... Driving a Futo!! So I jumped on that sh*t!! Got myself a futo now, taking it to get pimped then storing it nice and safely away. Thank God.

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

I was driving around the area near the Vinewood garage when I happened to come across a Futo. I just took it because I really liked it and to my surprise, it was a GT! I've seen a lot of Futos near that area and around Michael's house, but none were a GT. 

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

I FOUND IT!!
I did a property mission for Tequila-la-la and I had to kill drivers who robbed the place... they were driving a Futo..
but here's a story..

Right after I got the money and the futo, I instantly went to LS Customs, pimped it went to park it in the Grove Street garage,Simple right? NO. Had to move a car out...

So I moved my sanchez out and went out side... No Futo!, so after another 3 hours of searching I found another... drove it straight to the garage, and then as I am about to get there...

THE F*CKING BALLAS shoot my car and me killing me... >_< I was freakin pissed...
so after that I was sure there were no more futos... but oh yes... I found one being chased by a cop.. took out my shotgun *BAM* killed him took the futo went home parked and then it was over, I found a futo... :D 

So there you go... I would like to keep this thread going guys, I found mine at the Ballas hood btw, and umm put in this thread where you found yours or even like me a little story :)

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

It's a shame you can't really drift properly in this game, I would had loved to take my Futo for some midnight touge sessions up on the hills.

• iTrader likes this

Dest45
  • Dest45

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

OMGOMGOMGOMG YOU GUYS LIKE THE FUTO TOO?! I'm a f*cking futo fanatic. I loved that little thing in IV and I'm so happy its in V. That thing can do things no other car can do! DAMN that car gets me all warm and fuzzy. #FutoLove

Yes I know I went completely teenage girl about the futo, but I can't help myself.

Nikobomber
  • Nikobomber

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

I have one stored in Franklin's garage lol.They are in fact rare. I've seen only 3 in 30+ hours of game play.

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

I guess it is only rare because of how amazing it is...
I have only run through around the same amount in 30 hours... 3 >_<
but once I got it they were everywhere, it sucks...
and I saw another one this morning in Vinewood hills..

GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch
  • GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch, 22 September 2013 - 11:52 PM.

ok so i made this account just to post on this thread so i think we should petition to rockstar for a GIVE FUTO cheat code cause im on ps3 and my game is bugged i have beat the game and the car is IMPOSSIBLE to find i have played HOURRRSSSSS with no luck IT JUST WONT SPAWN:((((( im so pissed off i want that car so bad with slippery cars cheat on the mountains:( im actually considering starting a new game just to get futo...is there any strangers and freaks missions or tow truck mission were the car makes an aperence i heard someone on here talking about a futo car chase?

Dest45
  • Dest45

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by Dest45, 22 September 2013 - 11:57 PM.

I find that a futo spawns around 50% of the time by the LS Customs near Michaels house.

Its in the parking lot of LS Customs usually

MrMdm
  • MrMdm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by MrMdm, 23 September 2013 - 12:22 AM.

what about the Dinka Blista?? Please for the love of god, where is it??

GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch
  • GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

guys is there any mission the car makes an aperence in??

MrMdm
  • MrMdm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

I dunno, im just at the start.

GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch
  • GuythatplaysGTAtoomuch

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

can anyone give me a cheat code for the car what mission is it in and should i start a new game

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

I FOUND IT!!
I did a property mission for Tequila-la-la and I had to kill drivers who robbed the place... they were driving a Futo..
but here's a story..
Right after I got the money and the futo, I instantly went to LS Customs, pimped it went to park it in the Grove Street garage,Simple right? NO. Had to move a car out...
So I moved my sanchez out and went out side... No Futo!, so after another 3 hours of searching I found another... drove it straight to the garage, and then as I am about to get there...
THE F*CKING BALLAS shoot my car and me killing me... >_< I was freakin pissed...
so after that I was sure there were no more futos... but oh yes... I found one being chased by a cop.. took out my shotgun *BAM* killed him took the futo went home parked and then it was over, I found a futo... :D 
So there you go... I would like to keep this thread going guys, I found mine at the Ballas hood btw, and umm put in this thread where you found yours or even like me a little story :)

Nice post! I did what u said and bought taqi la la or whatever itsbcalledvand cant get mission to come up for the futo. One randomly came up where i had to chase some dudes on a super bike but havent got anything else since. Any way to trigger that mission?

Id like to keep this thread going aswell. Futo is boss!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users