Photo

Unmarked Police Cruiser and FIB Vehicle Locations

175 replies to this topic
obey11
  • obey11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

For you people trying to get the FBI buffalo or FBI suv, they tell you how to they sometimes appear at the satellites right?
Well that's true but what they don't tell you is at what time they appear. The time they officially appear in GTA V time is at 11-12 in the morning. So I reccomed you're by that area in that time so you get either one of the car or SUV

Hope this helps

Organ-Donor
  • Organ-Donor

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Does anyone know if you can still get the unmarked crown vic, marked buffalo cruiser, or regular black/white crown vic cruiser online? And can you save them in your online garage?

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

The FIB guys and the scientists show up at 11am. As far as I know you don't actually see them arrive. Just be standing there before 11am and wait. Eventually you will look around and they will magically be there. I have yet to see these men arrive or leave. They just appear when you aren't looking and then disappear when you turn away.

Jak3Daxter
  • Jak3Daxter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hey guys not to sound like an ass or anything, but why are you guys complaining about dealing with 4 cops. What about losing 5 stars without cheat codes in one of the missions? Heres how to get unmarked cruiser with 4 cops an getting just a scratch...when you see the cruiser under the freeway, bump into it to get one star wanted level. Then drive away about 5 feet and get out. Playing as michael, as the cops are getting out of their car, take out a shotty and before they get a chance to shoot, activate michael's slow-mo ability and take them all out, one after the other. Easy as pie. Then quickly get in the car, drive to the car wash that is next to the strip club, making sure not to be seem entering te car wash, and just wait in there until the heat cools off. They will not enter the car wash. Hope this helps guys. Oh and also the reason the cops patrol the area under the overpass is because to the north of this area is a hobo camp. Its kinda funny. All under the same overpass. Happy cruiser hunting!
  • Mister Pink likes this

AssassinHawkins
  • AssassinHawkins

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by AssassinHawkins, 23 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Anyone know if the spawn in online?

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

VJRtl1W.jpg

Is there any place you can find that one at? They're hard as f*ck to steal

For GTA V ONLINE:
Go to Blaine County, Get a 4 Star wanted level, one of these will appear, kill the occupants and then kill yourself, respawn and drive it away.

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

Crew: High Caliber LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by PSN-Blackhawk_1989, 03 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

No sighting on how yet...

I seen a vid where someone had it on XBL.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NE9sCdce5oo

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

No sighting on how yet...

I seen a vid where someone had it on XBL.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NE9sCdce5oo

I'm in good faith to say that these are relatively common on XBL, the problem is the patch is closing in and if someone doesn't dupe it fast no one will be able to get it.

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

Crew: High Caliber LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by PSN-Blackhawk_1989, 21 April 2014 - 05:04 PM.

PATCHED!
Patch V1.06 All emergency, military and other misc vehicles that were glitched into your garage have been removed from your garage!

Patch V1.08 If you were using one of these vehicles before exiting the game and since got patch V 1.08 or later, you will spawn in the middle of nowhere on foot and find all the glitch vehicles are permanently "REPOSSESSED!"

GTA ONLINE Unmarked units!

Send a message, not a friend request!
I will give an unmarked unit to a couple people a day. If you send me the color and model you want, I will get back to you if chosen. Spam me and you will be blocked. Bullet proof tires are not available.
Grangers & Staniers

BLACKHAWK_1989 on PSN

Below is a helpful video before we get started.
gta_v_online_police_vehicles_by_superhaw

shooter1990
  • shooter1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

after a bit of a shootout with the police I think I had a cross over between single player and online :blink:  I found this http://i1.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg

after a bit of research it turns out you can only get this on online play . makes sence as I have not seen this again .

I tried to keep it but my garage was full .....FML

anyone else found this yet?

Incrazone
  • Incrazone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Incrazone, 08 December 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Actually, just about, 15 minutes ago I got some of the grove street family after me and when one car was left chasing me and shooting at me, a cop came out and started chasing them. When I got a closer look at the cop car while driving by it, I saw that it was a police buffalo. It was about 18:43. I was about 3 4-way intersections above the U-turn on the map.

after a bit of a shootout with the police I think I had a cross over between single player and online :blink:  I found this http://i1.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg

after a bit of research it turns out you can only get this on online play . makes sence as I have not seen this again .

Huh, I was sure that just about 2 days ago (real time), I went into Fort Zancudo and quickly left and while driving away I saw 2 of those in a roadblock?

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

witcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

I got the unmarked cruiser on my second return. Police transporter was my first. Thanks!

chazrayner
  • chazrayner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

FIB Undercover Buffalo - Grand Senora Desert, can be found in front of one of the Satellite Dishes, Can only be found around 10:00 AM

FIB Undercover SUV - Can also be found right behind the Buffalo, at Grand Senora Deserts' Satellite Dishes, Can only be found around 10:00 AM

​They spawn randomly... they can spawn as two Buffalo's or two SUV's... You don't get a wanted level!!

Have Fun and I hope this helped you!

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

FIB Buffalo and Granger - Go to the Satellites at 10:30, they'll be there.

Unmarked Police Cruiser - One of Barry's weed stash missions or here at 22:00  /thread

location.png

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

Uhh...I own one of these in SINGLE PLAYER.  It's parked always in Online at one of the police stations in the city.  In SP, you must obtain a 4 star wanted level or 5, and you will find these bulletproof Riot's in roadblocks while wanted.  I got one about 3 weeks ago, and it's stored in the back of Trevor's Strip Club, with an Ocelot F620 lol

Also, with a save editor, I gave my Police Riot a matte black paintjob, also upgrades to 100% armor upgrade, upgrades to the engine, brakes, transmission, turbo, etc.  I also gave it bulletproof tires.  The vehicle itself is bulletproof, with the added tires, it's nearly indestructible now, can drive it around over 2 hours long with a 5 star wanted level, and not even a dent on it lol.  Again, you can't mod these things normally, only through a save editor.  You can mod ANYTHING with a save editor lol

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

FIB Buffalo and Granger - Go to the Satellites at 10:30, they'll be there.

Unmarked Police Cruiser - One of Barry's weed stash missions or here at 22:00  /thread

location.png

At that loop they spawn after 8 PM, up until RIGHT BEFORE it gets light out, you can find the Unmarked Cruiser, Police Transporter, Police Bike, and the Police Buffalo with the Police emblem on the hood, unique from the other Police Buffalos.  That's all that spawns in that loop.

As said above, at the Satelite Dishes, at exactly 10 AM until 11 AM, you will find the FIB Buffalo, and the FIB SUV.  Sometimes two SUV's.  Sometimes two Buffalo's, or one of each.  It's all random.  But always at 10 AM they will spawn until 11 AM.

ALL of these vehicles I named CAN be stored in your SINGLE PLAYER garages.  These cannot be saved Online.

I still prefer the Police Riot over ANY other Police/Emergency vehicle in the game, though.

Also the money Gruppe 6 trucks (Brute Stockade) and Police Transporter is bulletproof, but the Riot is much, MUCH more heavily armored and bulletproof.  Riot > Police Transporter, Riot > Brute Stockade.

xx_jp_awesome_xx
  • xx_jp_awesome_xx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

Noose HQ Is in the south eastern part of the map, to the right of the city in the green area, next to a beach, and I just checked there, I didn't see one.

I always go to the NOOSE HQ and I never see 1

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

I finally got the Police Buffalo to spawn @ the loop under the train station.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I still need is the unmarked cruiser and FIB SUV

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

The FIB SUV is easy.  Satellite Dishes at 10 AM to 11 AM.  It's usually there, or the FIB Buffalo is there, but more times the FIB SUV.

Unmarked Cruiser will spawn at that loop, keep checking back over and over and over from 8 PM until 7 AM, you got lots of time.

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

I lucked out today. I just went back to the loop and got the unmarked cruiser. It was there as soon as I got there. It took me forever to get the Police Buffalo.

0_0.jpg

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

Shame you don't use a save editor as you can get the Police Buffalo and the Unmarked Cruiser to have full engine upgrades, Limo tint windows, BP tires, transmission, turbo, suspension, remove the pushbar in the front of the Unmarked Cruiser, etc.

They are still nice vehicles without the mods done to them, but I certainly will never go back now that I did these types of things in the game.  That Unmarked Cruiser feels SO slow without the mods.  I own the FIB Buffalo (without mods since it can't be modded except for color change, armor upgrade, and BP tires) but it's even faster than the fully modded Unmarked Cruiser :p lol

• ten-a-penny likes this

ViceCityNative4Life
  • ViceCityNative4Life

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:59 PM Edited by ViceCityNative4Life, 06 May 2014 - 06:23 AM.

I have 6 unmarked cruisers. 2 blue, 1 black, 1 red, and 2 grays or silvers, which leads me to my question. Does anyone know the difference between the gray and silver colors? In the sun, the gray looks silver and in the dark, it looks gray. And if there's a white, how do you obtain that one? I restarted frankin's weed mission a bunch of times to get as many colors as possible, but only the colors above spawned.

fib buffalo: spawns at the satellite dishes near sandy shores airfield at 10:00 am game time. Usually with a fib suv

fib suv: spawns with fib buffalo at satellite dishes. also appears during a 4-5 star wanted level in LS

lifeguard: spawns at the guard station at the southern most point of the beach, and at the station next to the pier (usually two appear here. A sandking XL also spawns at the waters edge straight in front of this station)

Park ranger: Can mostly be found at the guard station behind the vinewood sign.

Police bike: can be found along the highway that goes through the desert near sandy shores. Also, one appears during a 4-5 star wanted level at the "U" shaped station in strawberry between 20:00 and 4:00 at night. keep driving around the block. One should eventually appear. A black unmarked cruiser, police buffalo, and the police van should also appear at this time

sheriff suv: Spawns just like the fib SUV in los santos, during a 4-5 star wanted level, only, you need to be out in the country or desert.

lyourdan
  • lyourdan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:03 PM

For the record:

5-Star Wanted Level within the City gets an FIB SUV response.

5-Star Wanted Level outside the City gets a Sheriff SUV response.

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:48 AM

If the unmarked car doesn't spawn at the loop, just follow this route and repeat until it spawns. Only works around 22:00-3:00 in game. Got one yesterday using this method on two tries.

location_zps87d54eb6.png

TOOMtheRaccoon
  • TOOMtheRaccoon

Procyon Lotor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

Any news or hints about how to get a FIB Buffalo in SP on NG?

What is Rockstar thinking to replace FIBs with those Washington and Burrito crap, they are everywhere.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:02 AM

PATCHED!
Patch V1.06 All emergency, military and other misc vehicles that were glitched into your garage have been removed from your garage!

Patch V1.08 If you were using one of these vehicles before exiting the game and since got patch V 1.08 or later, you will spawn in the middle of nowhere on foot and find all the glitch vehicles are permanently "REPOSSESSED!"

GTA ONLINE Unmarked units!

Send a message, not a friend request!
I will give an unmarked unit to a couple people a day. If you send me the color and model you want, I will get back to you if chosen. Spam me and you will be blocked. Bullet proof tires are not available.
Grangers & Staniers

BLACKHAWK_1989 on PSN

Below is a helpful video before we get started.
gta_v_online_police_vehicles_by_superhaw

RIP. Damn I miss those days...

Cheers!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users