Photo

Unmarked Police Cruiser and FIB Vehicle Locations

173 replies to this topic
Dontreal2012
  • Dontreal2012

Researcher

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

WARNING! - The only way to obtain all 6 cruisers is on franklins side mission where u must retrieve the weed stash from the grey truck for barry. If you have beatin that mission already then your pretty much screwed on getting all 6. But even if u beat the mission u can still obtain the black one at the underpass near the police station in downtown Los Santos. It spawns and appears between the times of 1;00am and 4;30am. I recommend u have a marked crown vic cruiser before patrolling area for one cuz that makes it appear faster and more often.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

For the unmarked go to the ""U" road posted earlier. Drive through the U and then if nothing appears go around a block down the street and keep doing it over and over. I've got the unmarked cruiser 25+ times this way. I found its best to do between midnight and 4 am.

Dontreal2012
  • Dontreal2012

Researcher

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

Yea those times work too.. at least midnight till 4am

EliteCobraTyler
  • EliteCobraTyler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Ok so I have gotten 3 unmarked cruisers. And I switch to Mike and I got into the car and I went out the gate and as soon as I went out the gate I see a black unmark cruiser. So I thought it was mine from the garage so I went and it wasn't that car.

EliteCobraTyler
  • EliteCobraTyler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

For the unmarked go to the ""U" road posted earlier. Drive through the U and then if nothing appears go around a block down the street and keep doing it over and over. I've got the unmarked cruiser 25+ times this way. I found its best to do between midnight and 4 am.

I did that around 5 am and I got a unmarked car

ThunderPuppy35
  • ThunderPuppy35

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hopefully this will answer everyone's questions. 

FIB Buffalo:Find at satellites in sandy shores (rarely there though)

FIB SUV:4 star wanted level in los santos (city area) or near satellites

Unmarked car:find under olympic freeway in strawberry next to metro station (rare and only found at night)

LSPD Car:normal cars patrolling city or at a police station or car impound

Sherrif SUV:4 star wanted level in Blaine County (desert)

Park ranger:military base parking lots, behind vinewood sign.

police motorcycles: mostly in deserts and near mt. Chiliad. found on the side of the road mostly

police dodge charger: (police buffalo):same as unmarked car but can be found during the day aswell.

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

Managed to get a Sheriff SUV yesterday after many failed attempts. I also have an unmarked SUV and an unmarked Cruiser

0_0.jpg

Exodus420
  • Exodus420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

I've been able to get 2 colors with the underpass there on strawberry. Once you get the black unmarked cruiser come back with it and it'll spawn a gray one instead of the black.

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

I've been able to get 2 colors with the underpass there on strawberry. Once you get the black unmarked cruiser come back with it and it'll spawn a gray one instead of the black.

you sure about that

Exodus420
  • Exodus420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Yep.. get the black unmarked from there then go back drive around like you would normally and a gray one will spawn instead of the black one.. I noticed it in this video http://m.youtube.com...h?v=iAAAev3vo14 goto :50 seconds or so look at the cruiser that is shown so I tried it myself and it will produce a gray one.

SnoDawgRulz
  • SnoDawgRulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Wait when does franklin do the thing with billy

its a strangers and freaks mission

SnoDawgRulz
  • SnoDawgRulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Managed to get a Sheriff SUV yesterday after many failed attempts. I also have an unmarked SUV and an unmarked Cruiser

0_0.jpg

i have both the fbi suv and sheriffs suv, but not the unmarked cruiser, apparently i already finished the getting the weed for billy mission. i also drive around metro station along olympic freeway and nothing, people say 1-5 am or 1-8 am. and nothing,

SnoDawgRulz
  • SnoDawgRulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

i tried this a million times, and none of them pop up, but one time i saw a sh*tload of ford tauruses driving around the same location.

• Exodus420 likes this

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

0_0.jpg

i have both the fbi suv and sheriffs suv, but not the unmarked cruiser, apparently i already finished the getting the weed for billy mission. i also drive around metro station along olympic freeway and nothing, people say 1-5 am or 1-8 am. and nothing,

I got my unmarked cruiser from that U shaped road. I've also seen a police van. 12AM onwards 'till about 5ish

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

Wait when does franklin do the thing with billy

its a strangers and freaks mission

yeah i didit it it

Exodus420
  • Exodus420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Just keep driving around like you normally would to get the black cruiser and if your driving in the location at night in the black unmarked it'll spawn a gray one instead been able to do it a few times but as this thread says be patient it can be a pain but it'll show up eventually. Just make sure your driving the black unmarked.

dDubs
  • dDubs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Is there a reason you guys are looking for the police vehicles, or just to have them?

SnoDawgRulz
  • SnoDawgRulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

i now have the sheriff's suv, fbi suv, unmarked cruiser, police buffalo, now i need the unmarked fbi buffalo, oh this is off topic, but i found a rare crotch rocket. its a principe nemesis, oh for the police bike, rather than going to the metro station(the one with the stairs going up), just go to the east side of los santos, towards the highway. or the west side towards the highway, u might see a cop with a bike using a speed gun(for seeing how fast speeders go). its there like everyday. so yeah instead of waiting for one to respawn, just grab this one, plus i cant remember the location of the principe nemesis. if i drive by it, i'll grab it and take a photo of it, then have it uploaded to social club for my friends to see. add me SnoDawg666(ps3 only).

SnoDawgRulz
  • SnoDawgRulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

also, for those who want these vehicles that i have, use the wanted level cheat to raise, till u see the sheriff suv in blaine county, then lower the wanted level also with the cheat code. its R1, R1, circle, R2, right left, right left, right left, to lower, and press R1, R1, circle, R2, left right, left right, left right to raise ur wanted level. then after u hav both the fbi suv and sheriff's suv. then go to the metro station, on OLYMPIC FREEWAY/STRAWBERRY AVE. the reason the cops patrol there, is cuz of drug dealers popping around, homeless idiots, oh the cops in the unmarked car, are narco cops. two in the front have shotguns, and i think two in the back have mp5s, or hk5s. just take cover, kill em, disable the cops by using the above cheat code. do same for the police buffalo(you will have to come back within 24 minutes from midnight(for those who dont know its 00:00), to get the unmarked fbi buffalo, go to the satellite dishes which is not to far from(the parachute jump in online mode), or just fly over to the right side of the map, it might b near los santos customs, or called grand senora(aka SnoDawg) desert, put a marker there, fly there. and take the fbi unmarked buffalo, u wont get a star, but the crooked feds will shoot at u, also the satellite dishes has to do with the epsilonprogram.com site, the hippie site somewhere in blaine county with all the weird drawings. the small ufo on top the car thats parked there. with the alien drawings and artifacts.

Dre23
  • Dre23

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Maybe a stupid question but is it possible to obtain an unmarked police cruiser in GTA Online?

Nfsryder
  • Nfsryder

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

The satellite location for the FIB SUV didn't work for me. I went there on three separate occasions on a Saturday at around 10:15am and all I saw was one scientist and one FIB agent on foot and no FIB Buffalo or SUV.

Trev1235
  • Trev1235

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

People...Read the 1st 3 pages...Others and I have already said how to get the vehicles...11:30 AM sharp you can find the SUV and Charger at the sat dishes.. Online and Offline...You can't store them in a garage online though....The other cars are at the strawberry underpass between 12:00-6:00 AM...Just drive up and down the block till they spawn...Alot of repetitive questions and answers here...

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by StarFyer, 17 October 2013 - 11:07 PM.

where is the noose hq I can't find it I have seen the FBI and the iaa hq

Click the point of interest icon to see the location. It's east of the city.

http://socialclub.ro...XDUmXeQyGbBoqfw

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

So what if you can find them?  Next to useless without vigilante missions...

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Click the point of interest icon to see the location. It's west of the city.

Actually, it is on the EASTERN outskirts of the city, and to the south of the windfarm.

• StarFyer likes this

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Click the point of interest icon to see the location. It's west of the city.

Actually, it is on the EASTERN outskirts of the city, and to the south of the windfarm.

Thanks for the correction, I meant east of the city.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

No problem mate lol. I just took a pic of the map with a waypoint marking where it is using my digital camera...as soon as I find my usb cord I'll transfer the data to my pc and upload it to the forum...unless somebody beats me to posting a pic lol. I suppose ANY pic would help lol.

Trev1235
  • Trev1235

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

check the paper map that came with the game

Trev1235
  • Trev1235

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

Also if you guys didn't know the Sheriff SUV is the only cop car you can save in your garage online and take into pay n spray

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:53 AM Edited by vince91, 18 October 2013 - 11:55 AM.

VJRtl1W.jpg

Is there any place you can find that one at? They're hard as f*ck to steal

yesterday me and a guy from the forums helped each other to get one online.   1 guy gets a 4 star wanted in blaine county, the other stands and watches. when the SUV's come, the guy with heat can lure the SUV to his partner in crime, who can then steal it.

proud owner of a salmon-pink sheriff SUV

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users