Photo

Unmarked Police Cruiser and FIB Vehicle Locations

173 replies to this topic
peter0415
  • peter0415

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

Just found a Police Transport van at the U turn. Nice find.

I seen it every time I passed it while playing the story, Now that I've completed it, it seems it's gone, wth? Lol

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

just the the unmarked cruisier and ifound a buffalo with one cop inside when i first saw the unmarked i got killed then i went next time with michael and got it

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

just picked up another unamrked cruisier with no damage

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

You can find the LSPD Buffalo and LSPD Unmarked Cruiser at this location, during the nighttime.  They might be there during the day but you are guaranteed to see them at night,

location.png

ive been here like a hundred times and still havent seen one are you sure this is the location?

You can find the LSPD Buffalo and LSPD Unmarked Cruiser at this location, during the nighttime.  They might be there during the day but you are guaranteed to see them at night,

location.png

ive been here like a hundred times and still havent seen one are you sure this is the location?

Yeah thats where I have seen the Buffalo, not an unmarked though... I have seen it around sun rise, 5/6 AM

As I said before, keep trying.  Maybe try different characters.  Everytime I go there at night (3AM or so) there is an Unmarked Cruiser there.  I've yet to see anything else myself, such as the Buffalo.

TEHACEgta
  • TEHACEgta

Have you got the Tickets to Los Santos?

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

Yes these Location its right!!! I found the Unmarked, the Buffalo and the Copbike there!!! It was at Sunday evening 7pm!! Go to the Location, wait for loading three cars, then go away one Mile and come back. After 3 or 4 times you have luck! Sorry for my bad Englisch!! :)

joshysmithy
  • joshysmithy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

location.png

I have looked in this area and found 2 unmarked cruisers and about 3 buffalo cruisers some during the day not that exact point but i was driving in a normal police car i suggest just roam the blocks they should appear.

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Yea I found the police bike there, nothing else. I took it back to franklins safe house

Hnownr
  • Hnownr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

Just got unmarked crown Vic style. Doing the mission for the weed pick ups. Requested from Barry while playing on Franklin. Only 21.9% into story. When you get to the truck and call him he says 'watch out I hear the cops have been patrolling that place' (paraphrased).
After he says that don't get into the truck, walk under the over hang near a pallet of wood and there is one sitting with two officers. Shoot the officers and use cheat to get three wanted stars down.
Drive away and wait for mission timer to expire, making you fail mission. Then it puts you into regular free drive with the car. If you then change charaters, then go right back to Franklin it will repair the damage to the car.
Park the car in a covered/closed garage (one you have to buy to get into) to keep it. DO NOT park at a safe house as I have heard it will disappear.
Did this twice and now have two of them.

Hope this helps someone.

Trev1235
  • Trev1235

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by Trev1235, 22 September 2013 - 07:11 PM.

Goto the satellite around 11:30 am and the unmarked Suburban and/or Charger should be there...As far as the U-turn area...Just drive up and down the nearby blocks and something will Spawn..It'll either be the Marked Charger, Marked Van, Marked Bike or the Unmarked Crown Vic..Do that from Midnight until 5 ish

photo.jpg

• swanseaboii and Incrazone like this

swanseaboii
  • swanseaboii

GTAV Crew - TheLosSantosSaintz

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by swanseaboii, 23 September 2013 - 08:01 AM.

Goto the satellite around 11:30 am and the unmarked Suburban and/or Charger should be there...As far as the U-turn area...Just drive up and down the nearby blocks and something will Spawn..It'll either be the Marked Charger, Marked Van, Marked Bike or the Unmarked Crown Vic..Do that from Midnight until 5 ish

photo.jpg

Spot on there mate! Every time I went there at that time the FIB team were there :D

johncs154
  • johncs154

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by johncs154, 23 September 2013 - 07:28 PM.

for some reason I couldn't save this in Franklin's garage.. Only two cars were inside and when I came out the van was gone sigh. They should definitely bring back the Vigilante missions for Micheal.

dmaddy44
  • dmaddy44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

I have been to the location on the map at least 40 times and all I see are the lspd chargers, Taurus, motorcycle, sherriff SUV and sheriff van no unmarked cruiser.... I believe you that it's there but damn this is taking so long idk if I even want it anymore

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

location.png

In that approximate area (circled) or what?

Saw the Police Buffalo, did not end well...

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

I bet there are multiple locations that have these vehicles throughout the day.

R* said that the world is dynamic and everyone goes about there day. So what if the Unmarked cruiser has a place where it is stored during the day. We should start surveillance on key locations. lol

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Oh guys, when you find a location, do a quick save nearby at the desired time of day/night. Park off the road or you may lose your vehicle you are in.

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by PSN-Blackhawk_1989, 23 September 2013 - 11:04 PM.

Just north of the marked area is thick with police presence.

http://socialclub.ro...sGEyALMvOBdNQ3Q

http://socialclub.ro...5CU-6IXeWS37EHg

http://socialclub.ro...WIUexyE2tWVNQPw

I just sat in one spot and they keep coming.

EDIT: Went back the next day and the thing I did different was went to the Ammunation west of the U. Bought armor and got a van. Repeat and swapped van for black unmarked cruiser.

The unmarked cruiser has a couple colors.

Fallen_Knight
  • Fallen_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

Just north of the marked area is thick with police presence.

http://socialclub.ro...sGEyALMvOBdNQ3Q

http://socialclub.ro...5CU-6IXeWS37EHg

http://socialclub.ro...WIUexyE2tWVNQPw

I just sat in one spot and they keep coming.

EDIT: Went back the next day and the thing I did different was went to the Ammunation west of the U. Bought armor and got a van. Repeat and swapped van for black unmarked cruiser.

The unmarked cruiser has a couple colors.

Where in the mini map was this?

Fallen_Knight
  • Fallen_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Never mind found the spot but i'm testing if cops come

ddawg4581
  • ddawg4581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

I roamed the streets around the u turn and saw nothing but normal police. I have only seen the unmarked cruiser once and got blow away so fast not realizing how many cops were in it. At one point i saw 4 police bikes in a row at the u turn and get the van a lot too! I have every rare cop car now besides the unmarked! And as far as the fib buffalo and suv being at the satellites in blaine county at 11:30 that was true good work to whoever found that out. Its between 10-11:30 they appear, maybe later. And any luck on getting the sheriff suvs? But there has to be a different location for the unmarked cruiser that allows it to spawn more often!!!! Best thing to do is drive down the street and turn around and go back to th u turn each time and usually a different cop car is driving around it.

dmaddy44
  • dmaddy44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

The unmarked cruiser is definetly there in the location on the posted map it took me a LONG time but I finally got it last night don't give up!

MrSecurity1
  • MrSecurity1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

-----WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS-----

This is how I got my FIB SUV 'FIB - Emergency'

On the first assasination mission for 'Lester' for 'Franklin' you should go to the top of the car park with a car and snipe him, by standing on one of the flat-topped sections. Then jump back into the carpark and get in the car drive off the ramp on the north side. Go to the end of the road that way then wait until mission passed. Then drive back to the Hotel and TAAAH-DAAAH! There it is a FIB SUV. As long as you don't let them see you during mission you're fine. There is usually no wanted level for taking the car in the end either.

Hope this helped!

NOTE: I'm not sure about the Crown Vic FIB car let me know if there is a common spawn point!

MrSecurity1
  • MrSecurity1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

I roamed the streets around the u turn and saw nothing but normal police. I have only seen the unmarked cruiser once and got blow away so fast not realizing how many cops were in it. At one point i saw 4 police bikes in a row at the u turn and get the van a lot too! I have every rare cop car now besides the unmarked! And as far as the fib buffalo and suv being at the satellites in blaine county at 11:30 that was true good work to whoever found that out. Its between 10-11:30 they appear, maybe later. And any luck on getting the sheriff suvs? But there has to be a different location for the unmarked cruiser that allows it to spawn more often!!!! Best thing to do is drive down the street and turn around and go back to th u turn each time and usually a different cop car is driving around it.

There sometimes is a random street event up the East highway near 'HUMANE Labs'. It consists of someone being arrested and you choose which side to help --LET IT PLAY OUT!-- Once the suspect is arrested the cop will call for backup. The assistance is usually a Sherrif SUV or Park Ranger SUV (PR more common). Hope it helped!

Dontreal2012
  • Dontreal2012

Researcher

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Guys!!! I have found out the exact time and place for the Undercover (Narcotics) Police Cruiser. Contact me directly by adding INVINCIBL3 2012 On xbox live or Call Me At 7275766531

Dontreal2012
  • Dontreal2012

Researcher

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

I know the exact time and place of unmarked cruiser and I now have 2 with franklin and 4 with Michael already!!!! THIS IS SICK LOL!! :lol:

ddawg4581
  • ddawg4581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

why not just tell us on here? Easier than calling you lol

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

So I ran into the police buffalo in that little U shaped area (I guess it's a bus terminal or something?).  Was to afraid to try and steal it though... I mean seriously 4 freakin cops!  How in the world do you steal that thing and get away.  I would assume IF you even manage to get into it and start driving it it's a 3 or 4 star wanted level.  I think I've only gotten away from a 3 star like one time, lol.  And I want that black and white "SHERIFF" SUV not the lame Park Ranger one.  Ugh why does R* put vehicles in that you can ONLY find with a wicked high in-escapable without cheat codes wanted level!

On a side note - does anyone know if there is out in the country somewhere like a Sheriff station where you can find the white sheriff cars?  The police stations in the city are easy to steal from, and it's not overly difficult to get a sheriff car I already have one... but just curious if anyone has discovered these out in the country at a sheriff station or something.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Cheers for the info.

Dontreal2012
  • Dontreal2012

Researcher

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

Not really one to spill my secrets but I will for all of u viewers that want that Unmarked (Narcotics) Police cruiser.

ddawg4581
  • ddawg4581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

So I ran into the police buffalo in that little U shaped area (I guess it's a bus terminal or something?).  Was to afraid to try and steal it though... I mean seriously 4 freakin cops!  How in the world do you steal that thing and get away.  I would assume IF you even manage to get into it and start driving it it's a 3 or 4 star wanted level.  I think I've only gotten away from a 3 star like one time, lol.  And I want that black and white "SHERIFF" SUV not the lame Park Ranger one.  Ugh why does R* put vehicles in that you can ONLY find with a wicked high in-escapable without cheat codes wanted level!

On a side note - does anyone know if there is out in the country somewhere like a Sheriff station where you can find the white sheriff cars?  The police stations in the city are easy to steal from, and it's not overly difficult to get a sheriff car I already have one... but just curious if anyone has discovered these out in the country at a sheriff station or something.

Yea in paleto that small town on the left side of the map at the top i do believe there is a police station/ambulance garage there and it has them. It might be a different town but i thought paleto was it!

Dontreal2012
  • Dontreal2012

Researcher

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

If done correctly the undercover (Narcotics) Police unit can be seen patrolling that round about U shaped area only at a certain time interval. The best and only time that the unmarked cruiser will appear is between 1:00am and 4:00am beneath that bridge. The only way for the unmarked cruiser to appear 95% of the time is u must first jack or steal one of the crown vic police cruisers first before u search for the unmarked one. Theres a police station north west of the U area where u can get a crown vic cruiser or just jack one from a unit in the area if u see one. Once u have a crown vic police cruiser u must drive south passing by the U patrol area while looking in that direction to see if the black unmarked police vic is on patrol..If u its not there just keep heading south pass the gas station crossing the next intersection before making a u turn and heading back north for another pass to see if the black unmarked cruiser is there. Repeat this process between those times I stated and its most likely to appear.

Their will be other marked cop cars patrolling as well so don't get distracted if u see a different crusier making its patrol at the U. You are looking for a all black unmarked cruiser patrolling the U. When it appears it will be moving very slow patrolling the U turn. When u spot it stalk it and move in on it quickly before it leaves the underpass giving u the advantage of taking it without too much resistance!. WARNING!!: Guys please make sure u have the strongest body armor u can buy and an assault rifle or automatic weapons with plenty of ammo because theres a 98% chance that the unmarked cruiser is occupied by 4 officers when u try and take it!!.

Prefered weapons for jacking unmarked cruiser are: Sub machine gun, Support rifle of any kind, Or AK 47...A shotgun isn't really recommended because u will need to be at a distance to kill the 4 officers before approaching the cruiser. Before u shoot at the car to make them get out.. park your car at an angle and use it as cover. Once the officers are down make for the unmarked car and make your escape because u will have about 3 stars or more..

I used the wanted level decrease cheat so I got away scot free but for those of u who are playing GTA V for without cheats and want achievements then good luck getting away with the unmarked cruiser. Kill or be killed guys lol.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users