Photo

Unmarked Police Cruiser and FIB Vehicle Locations

171 replies to this topic
LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

What exactly is that place? Are they parked on that u turn road? Its like a u turn area for the above train system right? ANd there are stairs in the middle with benches. Why are they parked there at night?

You can find the LSPD Buffalo and LSPD Unmarked Cruiser at this location, during the nighttime.  They might be there during the day but you are guaranteed to see them at night,

location.png

In that approximate area (circled) or what?

Three cops drive around that little U-turn thing at night and shine flashlights around the place.  They drive the LSPD Buffalo or an Unmarked Cruiser.  This is the easiest way to get the Unmarked Cruiser without doing the Barry mission or Smoke on Water mission.  Everytime I've been there at night, there has been an Unmarked Cruiser.  Other people say they see a Buffalo driving there or a LSPD Crown Vic.

• dmaddy44 likes this

SIG SAUER
  • SIG SAUER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Only ran into what one?

that sheriff suv 

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

just stole one of the buffalo cruisers from that area still cant find the umarked one

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

just stole one of the buffalo cruisers from that area still cant find the umarked one

Keep trying.  It seems that's all I get from there.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

Would anybody happen to know what time is best to find the FIB vehicles?

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

Keep trying.  It seems that's all I get from there.
I went buy again saw the van I guess bill just keep driving in circles until I see it lol

Byzantine
  • Byzantine

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

Would anybody happen to know what time is best to find the FIB vehicles?

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063410893

TacticalBiscuit
  • TacticalBiscuit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

Everybody!!! In that map where that guy circled showing where the buffaloes were, there are also unmarked police cruisers! I was just driving and accidentally hit him and he turned his lights on. It was night time when I found it, not sure if they are there during the day 

mbob1528763
  • mbob1528763

Some Guy

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:13 AM Edited by mbob1528763, 21 September 2013 - 08:42 AM.

VJRtl1W.jpg

Is there any place you can find that one at? They're hard as f*ck to steal

Only ran into them with four star wanted and by that time i am dead

I managed to get two of the FIB Suburbans by doing this. In order to do it you must Michael. Make sure Michael's house garage is empty. Here it goes. First, go to the gun store buy the best armour for $2500 (on the left when you enter) and a Micro SMG. Next find a car which is reasonably fast. Third, reach a four star wanted level. try and avoid killing any more cops when you are at the four star wanted level. Fourth, drive around until you see either the sheriff or the FIB one. Switch to your Micro SMG and shoot the agents hanging off the side. Kill the driver after that. Fifth get into the car and set a waypoint for Michael's house. do not shoot any more cops and try to race there as fast as possible (avoid the spike strips). Try and learn the basic tactics the cops use to stop you. When you get to his house drive into the garage. enter the house through the garage entrance and exit from the main doors at the front. Get killed. go back to Michael's house and you will see a damage free car which can be used.

If this is too hard there is a third emergency suburban which can be used. take any vehicle you want with any character. set a waypoint for the Vinewood logo. look at the Vinewood logo on the map (just above the first O in Vinewood). There is a forest ranger outpost (at the top of the hill with antennas) which has a suburban. Be aware it does not spawn 1 in 4 times roughly. 

swanseaboii
  • swanseaboii

GTAV Crew - TheLosSantosSaintz

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

I managed to find the undercover FIB jeep by the satellite dishes in sandy shores, but I lost it and every time i go back now its not there :( Also my friend says he got the undercover Ford Crown Vic by doing a side mission with Franklin. Also everytime i go to the NOOSE Hq there's no undercover vehicles there.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

where does the sheriff suv go? i want one... what i need to do?

Killimansorrow
  • Killimansorrow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

OKay so that area is nothing but a turn about under the train station, HOWEVER in that u turn and around that block the Buffalo Police Car (charger style) has appeared, as well as the police van you see usually only when you have a few wanted stars. They like to patrol that turn around and that area. You will notice many cops on found in that area and other regular police cars doing a lot of patrols.BUT...... still waiting to see the undercover police vapid (crown vic style) you see in the franlin smoke on the water mission for the weed shop im still trying as we speak. It looks like you can get some great cop cars here though without the wanted level. I even tried calling the cops on the 911 but that didnt bring anything but the taurus style ones you can get at any police station!! THere must be an easier way to get the undercover vapid!

I couldn't find the Police Buffalo, but I did find the Undercover Vapid Cruiser

LT-Richardson__
  • LT-Richardson__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

where do you keep circling around the uturn or else where ive been parked up driving round the uturn and not seen a single cop car ???? 

LT-Richardson__
  • LT-Richardson__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Police buffilo appeared just before dawn 1 down 2 to go 

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by doutee8, 21 September 2013 - 08:22 PM.

You can find the LSPD Buffalo and LSPD Unmarked Cruiser at this location, during the nighttime.  They might be there during the day but you are guaranteed to see them at night,

location.png

So far I have seen a LSPD Buffalo, Police Bike, and a unmarked cruiser. I took them all my garage :)

Mpower
  • Mpower

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Wanted to get the unmarked cruiser and the cops killed me in seconds.

• doutee8 likes this

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by doutee8, 21 September 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Lollz happend to me too. You have to kill them but that also makes it harder to escape with it.

ddawg4581
  • ddawg4581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

location.png

So far I have seen a LSPD Buffalo, Police Bike, and a unmarked cruiser. I took them all my garage :)

Took them to your house garage or city one you can buy? I tried to put the police van in the city one you buy but said i couldnt no store that vehicle there!

Mpower
  • Mpower

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by Mpower, 21 September 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Lollz happend to me too. You have to kill them but that also makes it harder to escape with it.

I can deal with 2 stars but 3 or more ? Holy sh*t I can't escape them

ddawg4581
  • ddawg4581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

finally found the unmarked crown vic style cruiser and got shot up :( frustrating! the next night there was nothing at all! WTF!

NapoleonSolo61
  • NapoleonSolo61

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

a bit off topic i did a freaks and strangers quest with these two guys who were vigilante border control got a cool 1950's beat up car with acoustic guitars and sombreros in the back seat

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

location.png

I went there and I saw a Taurus chasing someone and stopped in the loop, haven't checked at night yet

dmaddy44
  • dmaddy44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

i did the mission with franklin for billy i got the unmarked car put it in franklin's safehouse and purposely failed the mission it was gone right afterwards? and someone told me to put it in a garage well, during the mission the garage is not available! So my question is what do i have to do to save the car? Pls respond!

ddawg4581
  • ddawg4581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

our garage at your house i assume as they always open not the ones you can buy as they wouldnt let you in

Hnownr
  • Hnownr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

To get unmarked at the u under tracks, did you just sit there all night? Or leave-go back, leave-go back etc...??

peter0415
  • peter0415

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

FYI, the LSPD Buffalo has FOUR officers inside. I was able to get the front driver and passenger, but the two officers in back had shot guns and I was down in seconds.

mikekachyckyj
  • mikekachyckyj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

location.png

ive been here like a hundred times and still havent seen one are you sure this is the location?

• r3dl3gion likes this

peter0415
  • peter0415

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

location.png

ive been here like a hundred times and still havent seen one are you sure this is the location?

Yeah thats where I have seen the Buffalo, not an unmarked though... I have seen it around sun rise, 5/6 AM

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

I havn't seen any police cars at the U, even at night!. Ironically I keep hearing the "Bzzt Bzzt! BZZZZT!" of the police air horn, but it turns out to be from the train crossing overhead. (Trains share the same horn with police cars).

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

Just found a Police Transport van at the U turn. Nice find.

• peter0415 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users