Photo

The Good Husband

13 replies to this topic
kooch66
  • kooch66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

There's an early Michael mission called The Good Husband where Amanda calls for help, and you choose to accept or not bother. I either canceled it by mistake and don't remember or it never came up for me. I well past that now and I'm not starting over but this is really bothering me. It doesn't show up on the re-playable missions (it does if you accepted, saw my buddy do it) and I don't think it's going to trigger again. This happen to anyone else? Is there any way to fix it? Does it effect completion percentage?!

noname5678
  • noname5678

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

There's an early Michael mission called The Good Husband where Amanda calls for help, and you choose to accept or not bother. I either canceled it by mistake and don't remember or it never came up for me. I well past that now and I'm not starting over but this is really bothering me. It doesn't show up on the re-playable missions (it does if you accepted, saw my buddy do it) and I don't think it's going to trigger again. This happen to anyone else? Is there any way to fix it? Does it effect completion percentage?!

I am in the same occasion bro'

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

That mission is not important at all. You can achieve 100% without it

noname5678
  • noname5678

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

But I have checked the GTA wiki

my mission left is only The Good Husband

My mission status is 68/89

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

I'm certain that's not one of the 69 missions - I've got all of them on social club and that's definitely not one of them.

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Ctrl + Alt + Defecate

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

I can confirm that it is not one of the 69 missions and does not count towards 100%. If you've completed the game and you're at 68/69 you may be missing the final assassination mission.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

Ditto the above-- that mission is optional-- you are missing something else-- ALOT of people ended up missing a mission-- My game skipped the Solomon mission meltdown-- I happened to have a save a few missions before this that I reloaded and got it that way-- I had to repeat the last 12 story missions though.

I just posted a 100% checklist-- you can go through your replay list or on social club and tick them off to see what one you are missing.

Located-- http://gtaforums.com...-100-checklist/

noname5678
  • noname5678

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

Ditto the above-- that mission is optional-- you are missing something else-- ALOT of people ended up missing a mission-- My game skipped the Solomon mission meltdown-- I happened to have a save a few missions before this that I reloaded and got it that way-- I had to repeat the last 12 story missions though.

I just posted a 100% checklist-- you can go through your replay list or on social club and tick them off to see what one you are missing.

Located-- http://gtaforums.com...-100-checklist/

Although I have checked the list against the GTA wiki, I will check it again soon according to your list.  As I have attained 68/69 and 93% of checklist, If the game really has skipped a mission, I will abandoned the game.  Thanks.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

If you want me to look over you missions-- send me a friend invite on social club and I can look at them directly--- My id there is the same as here: Spuds725

noname5678
  • noname5678

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

If you want me to look over you missions-- send me a friend invite on social club and I can look at them directly--- My id there is the same as here: Spuds725

According to your list, I cannot find three missions: No. 32 Getaway Vehicle, No. 57 Legal Trouble and No. 61 Planning the Score in the Reply Manual.  Is it strange that I've got 68/69?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by Spuds725, 05 November 2013 - 03:09 AM.

According to your list, I cannot find three missions: No. 32 Getaway Vehicle, No. 57 Legal Trouble and No. 61 Planning the Score in the Reply Manual.  Is it strange that I've got 68/69?

Thanks for the friend request-- I looked over your mission list and I believe your missing mission is "Legal Trouble".

The "getaway vehicle" shows up on the list of missions on social club but is obviously not replayable (why you didn't find it in your replay list)... (thats probably just parking a car for "blitz play")

You have the mission "prepare for the big score" which is not on my list--- I did not play that route of the "big score" and I must have got that mission title from IGN-- I will look into further and fix my checklist-- I'm assuming my checklist is incorrect on that title.

Your missing mission is Legal Trouble--  and like all the others-- it apparently prevents 100%--

//edit//

Looked at the mission list for all my friends on social club and for everyone that took your path-- the mission shows up as "Prepare for the Big Score" not "Gauntlet 1-2-3"-- will fix my checklist shortly.

Spuds

noname5678
  • noname5678

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for the friend request-- I looked over your mission list and I believe your missing mission is "Legal Trouble".

The "getaway vehicle" shows up on the list of missions on social club but is obviously not replayable (why you didn't find it in your replay list)... (thats probably just parking a car for "blitz play")

You have the mission "prepare for the big score" which is not on my list--- I did not play that route of the "big score" and I must have got that mission title from IGN-- I will look into further and fix my checklist-- I'm assuming my checklist is incorrect on that title.

Your missing mission is Legal Trouble--  and like all the others-- it apparently prevents 100%--

//edit//

Looked at the mission list for all my friends on social club and for everyone that took your path-- the mission shows up as "Prepare for the Big Score" not "Gauntlet 1-2-3"-- will fix my checklist shortly.

Spuds

I wonder if anyone has reported the case of skipped mission.  Also, will Rockstar fix the bugs.

I give up anyway because it is tedious to replay all other missions, freaks, hobbies, races, etc.

Thanks 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by Spuds725, 05 November 2013 - 07:47 PM.

I wonder if anyone has reported the case of skipped mission.  Also, will Rockstar fix the bugs.

I give up anyway because it is tedious to replay all other missions, freaks, hobbies, races, etc.

Thanks 

Yes people have-- I didn't in my case as I had a "relatively" painless way to get my mission back (repeat 12 missions)-- If you haven't yet, I would report it-- ALOT of people have had this happen-- and the more people that complain, the more likely they are to fix this.

I'm hoping that they just do a simple replay patch for this-- add ALL missions to replay (Other then assassinations) if you completed the story- and let the "replay" count for completion purposes.

Regarding 100%-- wasn't too bad for me.... Jumps/letters/spaceship parts were the most tedious--- Knife flights/bridges/races were pretty easy to knockout.

noname5678
  • noname5678

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

Thanks 

Yes people have-- I didn't in my case as I had a "relatively" painless way to get my mission back (repeat 12 missions)-- If you haven't yet, I would report it-- ALOT of people have had this happen-- and the more people that complain, the more likely they are to fix this.

I'm hoping that they just do a simple replay patch for this-- add ALL missions to replay (Other then assassinations) if you completed the story- and let the "replay" count for completion purposes.

Regarding 100%-- wasn't too bad for me.... Jumps/letters/spaceship parts were the most tedious--- Knife flights/bridges/races were pretty easy to knockout.

I have not reported this problem.

If Rockstar does not fix similar problem, I will give up because I have completed letter, spaceship, triathlon, Kifflon missions, buy expensive properties by using money earned in exchange market.

Replaying all these tasks is not interesting at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users