Photo

Have any questions? Come here!

40 replies to this topic
zombiekilljoy39
  • zombiekilljoy39

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

hello on the second heist the two setup missions i have to do are collect a sub and cargobob i have got the sub secured done that however there is no mission for the cargo bob no icon on the map and everytime i break into the army base there is no cargobob there any ideas how to fix this?

EliasMansour
  • EliasMansour

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

hello on the second heist the two setup missions i have to do are collect a sub and cargobob i have got the sub secured done that however there is no mission for the cargo bob no icon on the map and everytime i break into the army base there is no cargobob there any ideas how to fix this?

Are you playing as Trevor?

zombiekilljoy39
  • zombiekilljoy39

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

yes i have done eveything for trever all the strangers and freaks it just wont show the icon on my map to start the heist setup mission

EliasMansour
  • EliasMansour

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

yes i have done eveything for trever all the strangers and freaks it just wont show the icon on my map to start the heist setup mission

Not sure what to tell ya buddy

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

Which outfits can you get at the end of the game, and is it at the end of the campaign or 100% completion? I know about Bugsters, and the Cop uniform, what about the Paleto body armour suit? Any others?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

1. How I get Franklin's last Dominator (Stranger & Freaks) mission to appear?

2. Trevor's email for the real estate locations (Stranger & Freaks) has disappeared, how do I get it back?

Caliman080
  • Caliman080

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

I need help on mission called the big score somebody help I can't enter the strip club to finish mission

kpp
  • kpp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

How do I start the final mission after completeing "the Big One" ???? Ive done it both ways and dropped off the gold... and then nothing... any help would be greatly appreciated 

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Any way to get one of those sweet looking mayweather off road vehicles after you complete the game?

schioppo
  • schioppo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

i'm stuck the first jewellery store mission, chose to do it smart, gas through the air vents. But i've not received a txt from lester on what to do next, and theres no new icons on the maps for next objective?

any ideas, i've done all the side missions too, so no other icons on the map apart from shops and my place,

switch between characters loads to, nothings working

Might be a bug. Restart the game or call Lester.

I have the same problem... how did you resolve it?

Thanks

schioppo

kritv5
  • kritv5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

Anyone know how to start the Epsilon missions?  Do they send you an Email or text with the website? If so i never got one and ive already completed the game along with the all side missions except those ones. Any Idea?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users