Photo

Fastest way to make money early in GTA V

18 replies to this topic
blockerman
  • blockerman

bruceleroy98 - PSN

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:47 AM

I've just completed Marriage Counseling and The Long Stretch. What's the fastest way to make money now? Not sure how to use the stock market other than common sense. Armored truck locations? Buying properties? On Day 3 what do we know?

Please compile a list of big money options!

Thanks in advance.

BishopLord
  • BishopLord

Big Pimpin' aka BGR

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

Armored truck if you can find one. Good for about 7k at least.

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

Do the first heist, and when you control Trevor he has like 100 grand

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

Buy stocks in AirEmu then go Steal a FlyUS Plane and crash it. AirEmu stocks will make you some good cash. I've made around 1.8 mil with stocks. Listen to the radio they give out good stock tips and just general chatter on the street. Stocks are the way to go. Finding and stealing a FlyUS plane is hard though.

• blockerman likes this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

If you happen to find a guy with a bike, rescue his bike and bring it back, that's $100.000 you'll get by texts

peanutbutterjam
  • peanutbutterjam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Buy stocks in AirEmu then go Steal a FlyUS Plane and crash it. AirEmu stocks will make you some good cash. I've made around 1.8 mil with stocks. Listen to the radio they give out good stock tips and just general chatter on the street. Stocks are the way to go. Finding and stealing a FlyUS plane is hard though.

Where did you find it? In the air? Airport? Some open land?

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

Where did you find it? In the air? Airport? Some open land?

The air port :)

• peanutbutterjam likes this

TreGod
  • TreGod

ETTM.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Easy. The first Heist with Trevor & Franklin gives you over 100k, make sure you hire the right people for the job also for maximum cash. Other ways are the armored trucks, shoot the back of the double-doors in order to receive a bag of cash. Also, one way I found is to ride around town looking for people with problems; I went into a barbershop &' it was being robbed by two men. I was held at gunpoint as they ran out the shop. I chased them down, killed them, & collected $2,000 cash. Easy money. 

blockerman
  • blockerman

bruceleroy98 - PSN

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

You can transfer funds to one character can you? The bank accounts are separate per character right? Michael has the most dough so far in my game. I guess each of them have to make their own loot? Yes or no?

blockerman
  • blockerman

bruceleroy98 - PSN

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

THANKS EVERYONE FOR CONTRIBUTING AS WELL, WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO! YOU COULD'VE BEEN LIKE FIGURE OUT YOURSELF FOOL! :)

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by iggy0747, 19 September 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Assassination Missions/Stock markets

Lester will give Franklin some good stock advice before you take out your target.   Cancel the mission (I just killed myself) and invest ALL your money into the stock Lester recommended for each Character.   After the mission either wait a few in game days or just save the game a few days in a row.    You make bank!!!!

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

You can transfer funds to one character can you? The bank accounts are separate per character right? Michael has the most dough so far in my game. I guess each of them have to make their own loot? Yes or no?

You can't transfer funds, bank accounts are separate.   So yes each of them makes their own money

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

If you happen to find a guy with a bike, rescue his bike and bring it back, that's $100.000 you'll get by texts

Bike like motorbike or bicycle? I caught the guy who took a bicycle from a kid in the hoods. I was Michael, I didnt get sh*t in return. I guess you are talking about some other random encounter.

• FSUNoles27TS likes this

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

Bike like motorbike or bicycle? I caught the guy who took a bicycle from a kid in the hoods. I was Michael, I didnt get sh*t in return. I guess you are talking about some other random encounter.

I forget if it was a kid or not but you get a text a little later saying that he invested $100,000 for you in the stock market.  So I just sold the shares and got the money

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Rob stores bro

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

I forget if it was a kid or not but you get a text a little later saying that he invested $100,000 for you in the stock market.  So I just sold the shares and got the money
By kid i meant someone about jimmy's age. OKk..I may get the text later. Hopefully I do, really need some money.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

By kid i meant someone about jimmy's age. OKk..I may get the text later. Hopefully I do, really need some money.

You'll get it don't worry.

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

invest money in augury insurance, once this is done blow up as many cars as possible. The share price will rise to almost 400 dollars per share around a 300% increase

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

You can get over 5 million an hour exploiting the underwater treasure glitch. It's explained here:

http://attackofthefa...d-theft-auto-v/

The location in the link only gives you a 12k reward, but there's a 25k one even closer to where you get the scuba gear that's only a little ways northwest of Vespucci. If you can switch characters fast, and swim back to the money fast when you float away, you can easily reach the 4 - 6 million range in an hour.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users