Photo

[SPOILER] Hey Rockstar, f*ck you

11 replies to this topic
JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Don't get me wrong. I love this game. I love the three protagonists, including Trevor.

But why the f*ck did they have to kill off Johnny Klebitz like that? I mean, seriously? After all the sh*t he had to go through? His president double crossed him and tried to have him killed, he had to deal with his drug addict girlfriend, his best friend was tortured and then killed off because a deal went wrong, and then he basically had to disband his club and burn down his clubhouse, his life's work.

Usually, at the end of a GTA the protagonist lives a rich or happy life. But not Johnny, everything he had was shattered. All he had left was the cash he got from the diamond deal. 

So we come to GTAV, Johnny makes a comeback, his girlfriend is getting f*cked by this dirtbag and then when he speaks up about it, he gets his f*cking face kicked in. He doesn't even die in a worthy gunfight or anything, no, he gets pushed to the ground like a wimp and kicked in the head until he dies. 

Johnny was a very tragic hero, and one of my favorite characters. And as much as I like this game I really do want to give Rockstar the finger for doing this to him. 
  • Deadly Target and thekillerdonuts like this

EliasMansour
  • EliasMansour

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

Lol it's a game relax
  • 727gta likes this

lwalsh00
  • lwalsh00

FC Halifax Town supporter

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

Boohoo, be grateful he even got to appear.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

That guy who eats pizza at flea markets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Don't worry, he'll just respawn in Liberty City.

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

rockstar killing off the old charcters is worse with there universe bs

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

God, why are people on his site so damn hostile. If anyone voices any concern about anything in game everyone is just like "SUCK IT UP YOU PUSSY" or "THIS GAME IS PERFECT! PERFECT!", or some sh*t. sh*t, if your favorite character gets offed in a sh*tty way, you should be able to voice your displeasure without getting shat on.

• thekillerdonuts likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

This is one of the scenes I didn't like, but when you pay attention to what Johnny says, he's also back on the Meth, look at him, he's thinner, his clothing is faded (where as Terry and Clay had Nomad gear on), and it's all Ashley's fault, as Johnny said in The Lost and Damned "You'll be the death of me girl!", and in the end, she actually was, it was her f*cking Trevor for Meth that caused Johnny to go rant at him, and here, Johnny is now weak, he's just a tweaker.

I mean, damn, it f*cking sucked, TLAD was my fave out of the GTA IV story, but at least in that brief scene Rockstar did explain why Johnny was so f*cked up. The one part I didn't get was Terry and Clay, they wern't using, they were kitted out in the Nomad gear, and yet they were killed in the chase! What, how the hell did they lose the ability to fire shotguns from their bikes, instead they were just sitting ducks riding away!

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

I actually agree.

At first, I was like "OH MAH GAWD, JOHNNY!!!111!!!11!1!!! :D ", but when Trevor smashed his skull in with his foot?  I was like "WHAT THE FLYING F*CK, R*?!!!" or something like that.  I feel terrible for Johnny (even if he's fictional).  So far (at least up to where I am), this is without a doubt the saddest part of GTA V's story.  If R* was going to kill him off like that, then I'd prefer that we'd have to fight him fist-to-fist.  Protagonists shouldn't be killed with a cheap shot like that.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

I actually agree.

At first, I was like "OH MAH GAWD, JOHNNY!!!111!!!11!1!!! :D ", but when Trevor smashed his skull in with his foot?  I was like "WHAT THE FLYING F*CK, R*?!!!" or something like that.  I feel terrible for Johnny (even if he's fictional).  So far (at least up to where I am), this is without a doubt the saddest part of GTA V's story.  If R* was going to kill him off like that, then I'd prefer that we'd have to fight him fist-to-fist.  Protagonists shouldn't be killed with a cheap shot like that.

Agreed.

• Smaher. likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

There was a thread on this earlier. Johnny was one of my favourite protags so it annoyed me a bit, huge contrast to how he was in TLAD. Ashley should have been killed long ago.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

I don't even get who the hell thought this was a good idea. They could have used any nameless idiot for this to get the point across that Trevor is a maniac. No need to destroy a great character for that.

He was also completely out of character as well. Johnny, addicted to meth? After he witnessed first hand what it did to his close friends and his gang? Come on, there's just no way. 

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

I'm such a f*cking idiot for spoiling this for myself. Johnny was my favourite protagonist out of all GTA games & this would've knocked me for a loop if I hadn't known this was going to happen. I guess this is what happens when you try & eek out the story, but still visit GTA websites.

Then again, GTA V is the most 'no holds barred' GTA ever made & it's not supposed to be all rosy & feel good. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users