Quantcast

» «
Photo

AKKKKKKKKK! NEED HELP WITH TREVOR'S FIRST MISSION!

35 replies to this topic
BrotherDog
  • BrotherDog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

thanks for the advice, i actually have played the San andreas (pc version not xbox) one for many years, but i had to have one of my kids get through the flight school for me, because after a couple months of trying and failing i asked for help.

also in san andreas i never could complete the driving school, i failed it every time, hundreds of trys,  could not understand what key sequences on the pc keyboard would perform the stunts the driving school required. failed every time, (literally 100's of attempts) so i never got to the part where you can steal cars and make money.   i really liked the gang wars the best,  and play a saved version of that just for fun, i never get tired of it.

never played version IV,  so you are right about that.  i have been practicing with Trevor and his crew, i somehow got his truck upgraded with a better transmission, roll over cage and bullet proof tires.  I went racing around the desert to improve his driving skill but it never goes up?  bought some great guns at the ammo shop and then went up to the bay where on the water tower i picked up the sniper rifle, stood on that spot for awhile to load up on ammo for it,  went back to the first cut scene with the bikers and lost the mission on the road race to the trailer park,  has to start all over again.

i will keep trying, you can bet on that.

BrotherDog
  • BrotherDog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

i finally got through this mission, thanks for your help everybody,  it was very tough but i mostly used the duck-shoot-duck method.  had outfitted myself with heavy armor and the carbine rifle with 2000 rounds of ammo. (where does trevor get money?), i got all the bikers except for one who escaped.  i scored zero head shots, thanks for all the encouragement .

then i went and blew up the o'neil brothers meth lab,   that took about 2 dozen runs to get through, and it was very tough for me, but using the same duck-shoot-duck-shoot method i was able to get all the guys protecting the lab.  game time for me to do that mission was over 24 hours because it got dark, light and then dark again and i finally finished when it got light again.  i guess trevor never gets hungry or need sleep like CJ does in San Andreas, weird.

then i went back and put the c4 on the biker trailers in the trailer park and blew them all up,

• MountAndDoMe2 likes this

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Trevor has money from the prologue. He had the money when he escaped.

• MountAndDoMe2 likes this

WestDitto
  • WestDitto

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

What's so hard about this mission? Just kill Terry and Clay in the chase and whack all the bikers at the trialer park lol.

Gta5Girl84
  • Gta5Girl84

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

Oh ya, the one where you have to shoot the Lost? that mission stinks! It took me ages to do it, don't get me wrong i love it, but it's bloody hard!

MountAndDoMe2
  • MountAndDoMe2

Chronic Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

You don't have to use his special ability, I never use it. Just hide behind a trailer and let them come to you, auto aim at all of them one at a time a shotgun would work best and pretty sure that's what you start out with.

Trevor has money from the prologue. He had the money when he escaped.

Actually he has the money because he already had TPE starting out so you have all that crank monaayy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users