Quantcast

» «
Photo

AKKKKKKKKK! NEED HELP WITH TREVOR'S FIRST MISSION!

35 replies to this topic
GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

I HAVE REPLAYED TREVOR'S FIRST MISSION OVER 15 TIMES!!!!!!

I NEED HELP! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TRY EVERYTHING!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

You mean the mission where

Spoiler
If so, just use Trevor's special.

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

Spoiler

How do I do that?

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

More infos would be useful.

Hide and shoot.

joshua969
  • joshua969

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

Spoiler

How do I do that?

Push in both Left & Right stick at the same time

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

just use Trevor's special.

You don't need that. I haven't used a special once yet. I just ran into cover and watched my radar. Also, blind fire helps.

seinfeldvan
  • seinfeldvan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

try going around the back of some of the trailers. you can also throw the C4 pretty far, so just aim and throw it at the trailers.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 19 September 2013 - 12:19 AM.

Spoiler

How do I do that?

Bruh... At the corner of the screen, it should tell you how to do it.

It's L3 + R3 (for PS3) / LS + RS (Xbox 360)

You have to click both analogs/thumb-sticks at the same time to activate

I also recommend taking cover...

@rgangsta: The special was added for people him... They can't pass the mission without it, evidently.

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

King Cobra

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

I'm on my first (free aim) playthrough, and I also found it tricky. Use Trevor's special ability by pressing both sticks simultaneously and try not to get flanked. Shooting any red canisters helps, too.

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

I've tried taking cover and moving trailer to trailer- but I still end up getting killed.

seinfeldvan
  • seinfeldvan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

there are I think 2 health packs on this mission. Both on the right side of the trailer park.

ZRose
  • ZRose

THE ONE

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

lol

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

I'm gonna give this one last shot...and If i fail I will do it another time.

Mzeppelin
  • Mzeppelin

The Don

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

You are clearly not using cover to kill if you are finding this mission hard.

Remember this isn't like the previous GTAs where you can just run in, guns blazing, and survive. In 5 you will die almost instantly if you try to just take the bullets.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

Are you free aiming? It took me 5 tries, dont move in let them come to you

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

Wow

I guess it take a Big Mac meal to get the job done:D NEVER DOING THAT MISSION AGAIN!

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

You are clearly not using cover to kill if you are finding this mission hard.

Remember this isn't like the previous GTAs where you can just run in, guns blazing, and survive. In 5 you will die almost instantly if you try to just take the bullets.

I was using cover and yes I was aware of my health the whole time. Finally passed though!

karl36116
  • karl36116

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

I bought this, only guide i know to pass all the missions http://bit.ly/1eV9zJH

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

You arent going to enjoy the rest of the game if that was such a challenge. 

BrotherDog
  • BrotherDog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:32 AM

i cannot get pass this misson either.  (over 50 attempts so far and failed every time) I cannot use the special ability successfully.  It never wroks for me, i slip on the button too much and get killed almost right away.

this game is too hard,  it there a way to make it easier to accomplish some of these missions?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:14 PM

i cannot get pass this misson either.  (over 50 attempts so far and failed every time) I cannot use the special ability successfully.  It never wroks for me, i slip on the button too much and get killed almost right away.

this game is too hard,  it there a way to make it easier to accomplish some of these missions?

Try to always stay in cover. Once the area is clear, get out of cover, move forward and get in cover again to kill more enemies. Keep on doing that and you will kill them all. There is also a trailer (First big trailer when going clockwise) which you can enter, that has Armor and Assault Rifle. It could be useful if health is low.

Texasyeti
  • Texasyeti

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

Stay on the outskirts of the biker trailers and ambush them as they run toward you using cover. Go left and move around to the corners of the park. Get a clear line of sight while they come at you from the back walkways of the trailers and shoot them. Practice using cover cover shoot cover shoot. Try it everytime you get in a firefight. Use tactics don't go madhouse suicidal and stand in front of bad guys when they are shooting at you get cover.

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

People are still trying to help him after almost 4 months? Wow

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:45 AM

Use cover and if needed then use Trevor's special ability to be able to take extra damage. I think in GTA V you need to use cover more than run and gun otherwise you will just get killed fairly quickly.

BrotherDog
  • BrotherDog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:15 AM Edited by BrotherDog, 12 February 2014 - 03:20 AM.

thanks for the advice guys, appreciate it,  still cannot get through this mission, get killed pretty soon after the shooting starts.  why does everyone say it's easy?  bikers are coming  from all directions and i can't react fast enough.  the special ability is hard to work for me, i can't master it. it has never been effective because there are too many buttons to control all at once,  i have set the aiming to 'assisted' and still cannot get throrugh it.  dead, dead, dead, that's me.

i have similar trouble with many of the other missions, i have no idea how you guys are getting 100% complete in just a few days. 

this is set to a difficulty level that is too hard for me. is there a way to lessen the difficulty?  i mostly spend my time driving around in stolen cars.  can't seem to get through these scripted scenes.  any more advice?  i am older and not real good at gaming.

is there any relief for an unskilled gamer?

• Gta5Girl84 likes this

BrotherDog
  • BrotherDog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by BrotherDog, 12 February 2014 - 03:42 AM.

i try to use the ability, i press the two buttons, but it runs out before i can figure what other buttons/levers i have to press next,  then i am usually surrounds and shot multiple times.

i keep trying to use this 'special ability' but once you press the two buttons down, then why does it run out so quickly?  it's been useless to me and eveyone says 'just use the special ability' and 'it's so easy.'

no it isn't.  not at all.

so advice is to duck, and i do  but more often than not i slip on that button and i am ducking when i didn't want to or expect to,  and then when that happens sometimes i end up being stuck on the wrong side of an object and am in the direct line of fire. then i don't remember fast enough how to 'unduck' so i get kinda of stuck in that spot and then they surround me and kill me.

so guys tell me  'just run and duck for cover, it's so easy, just do it' ,  but like i said after 60-70 tries none of that is working for me.  there are just too many different buttons/switches and levers on this controller for me to get smooth with all the options.

yes, i know i have a nervous condition that kind of locks up my hands, and when under stress they don;t respond well to what i need them to do.  is there an easier way to play this game?

restlessmind
  • restlessmind

nothing to see here

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:12 AM

I did that, tried going in the stealthy way but you get to a point where they start flanking you. Better to go in guns blazing, start from the outside and hit the road at the back, watch out for the guy on the roof and aim for any gas tanks and blow up some vehicles. That way all the blips turn up on the map when they start shouting.

OR Just skip and move on to the next mission (the option comes up after about 5 fails?). Revisit it later when you have more confidence.

Cheetah.
  • Cheetah.

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

If you fail three times in a mission, you can skip the checkpoint. Use this factor, it might work. :)

BrotherDog
  • BrotherDog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

still can't this done, most times i never even make it to the trailer park, either i have wrecked the truck or the guy in the back of truck falls out and he ends up dead, or have driven off of the road and cannot get back on time and the van gets away and the mission is FAILED.

rarely if i do make it all the way to the trailer park then i get killed, by being flanked or overrun.  the special ability just does not work for me.  every time i envoke it, i can't figure out what other buttons/actions i am supposed to be doing, then the meter runs out and i get killed immediately.

i duck when i think about it, but many times end up on the wrong side of the object so i am an easy target and now stuck to that spot.  DOA.  over and over and over again.

i even went to the ammo shop and bought the heavy armor, the carbine rilfe and 2000 rounds of ammo. i do get a little further into the park, but end up dying anyways.  i did blow up a gas tank once, that killed a few guys.

someone wrote above "you can also throw the C4 pretty far, so just aim and throw it at the trailers."

i don't have any C4; where do you get it, and how do you use it?

• Gta5Girl84 likes this

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

still can't this done, most times i never even make it to the trailer park, either i have wrecked the truck or the guy in the back of truck falls out and he ends up dead, or have driven off of the road and cannot get back on time and the van gets away and the mission is FAILED.

rarely if i do make it all the way to the trailer park then i get killed, by being flanked or overrun.  the special ability just does not work for me.  every time i envoke it, i can't figure out what other buttons/actions i am supposed to be doing, then the meter runs out and i get killed immediately.

i duck when i think about it, but many times end up on the wrong side of the object so i am an easy target and now stuck to that spot.  DOA.  over and over and over again.

i even went to the ammo shop and bought the heavy armor, the carbine rilfe and 2000 rounds of ammo. i do get a little further into the park, but end up dying anyways.  i did blow up a gas tank once, that killed a few guys.

someone wrote above "you can also throw the C4 pretty far, so just aim and throw it at the trailers."

i don't have any C4; where do you get it, and how do you use it?

Let me guess, this is your first GTA? Cause you wouldn't get far in for example IV...

Well, try to not go in the park. Just kill as many as you can from the outside and when there are fewer enemies left you move closer in to the park.

Or look at this and do just like he does. It's not that hard and if you fail enough times I'm sure you can skip the part.

Practice on everything in the game, combat, shooting, taking cover etc etc and you will make it eventually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users